OC Lust

Story Info
Kristen takes a shower and gets a surprise.
972 words
4.16
68.7k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JELB_42
JELB_42
81 Followers

She came home all hot and sweaty from doing cardio with Julie and the other newbies. And decided to take a cold shower, she started to undress when she got to her bedroom and heard the shower running. Uh Sandy must be home already Kristen thought to her self maybe a little quickie will help them with the stress of Ryan and the missing of Marissa. She walked into the bathroom noticing Sandy's body he must be working out again.

She quietly opened the shower door and started to run her hands all over him. Noticing his abs are a little tighter then she remembered from last time. She finally opened her eyes excepting to see her husband's dark wavy hair but was met with sandy blonde hair.

"Ryan! What are you doing in here?"

"Oh my god Kristen, I thought nobody was home my shower's broken and Seth's is a mess I thought it would be ok to use your's. I'll leave don't worry I won't tell Sandy about this." Ryan was getting ready to walk out of the shower when Kristen noticed his major hard on its got to be bigger then Sandy's by at least 3".

"No wait." Ryan stopped noticing that Kristen was looking at his cock. He tried to cover himself up but he was completely aroused he hasn't had any sex since Marissa died five months ago all he's had was his hand and he's been really horny lately.

"Let me help, I don't want you to have to suffer with just your hand this time." Kristen got on her knees and looked at the enormous cock in front of her face she couldn't believe she was going to do this, but she new how much he needed this release.

She put her mouth over his cock head and started slowly to lick his cock head and his piss slit with a drop of pre-cum on it. She licked at it tasty him. She thought to herself it's been over twenty years since she sucked an eighteen year old cock. She heard Ryan moaning so she new she was doing something right to please him.

"OH Kristen don't stop that feels amazing you're a better cock sucker then Marissa and Teresa."

Kristen looked up into his eyes. While she was looking up at him she had stopped her mouth so he decided to take action and started to face fuck her. Kristen reached between her legs to her wet and waiting pussy. She started to finger fuck herself until she was moaning all over Ryan's cock. She could tell he was getting ready to cum because his balls started tightening up she sucked him harder and started playing with his balls until he shot his load into her mouth.

"Oh god I'm cuming. Here it comes Kristen oh yeah drink it all up." And she did just that she loved the taste of cum. She loved it in when Sandy would cum in her mouth in the morning before they went down to break feast. And know she had her afternoon cum snack.

"Oh Kristen that was amazing I needed that so bad. Thank you. I feel so much better know."

"Good but know you got to cum and I haven't yet so you have to please me." Ryan was more then happy to please her. He pulled Kristen up to him and started kissing her. He could taste his own cum in her mouth and he thought it was a little kinky. He reached down to her pussy and started playing with her clit. He moved his kisses to her neck then down to her breast. Until he was biting and sucking on her tits. Kristen thought she was going to pass out from the shear sexually high she was getting from Ryan her adopted son. It made her even hornier when she thought about it that way.

"Oh Ryan fuck me put you cock in me I need something in me so bad I haven't had any for a long time."

Ryan pushed Kristen against the shower stall and started teasing her clit with his cock to get it all lubed up to shove in her pussy. Kristen pushing against Ryan cock so it would go in her faster. She couldn't stand that he was teasing her like this.

"Ryan just put it in I need it so bad." When Kristen stopped talking Ryan shoved his 10" cock inside her until she was white.

"Oh my god Ryan you feel so big inside me."

"And you feel so tight almost like Marissa was when I first took her."

Ryan pulled most of his cock out with just the head remaining in and slowly pushed his cock back in and started slowly fucking his adopted mom.

"Oh, oh faster oh my god you feel amazing." Ryan new he was doing something right when she stopped talking and just started moaning louder and louder.

Ryan couldn't believe this was happening he was in absolute heaven. He started going faster and harder in her tight pussy. He started to pull out a little bit out when Kristen reached down and looked at Ryan and said. "I don't think so keep going until I cum."

He was glad he shoved it all the back in and started her fucking like the world was going to end today. But for him it already did with the loss of his lover.

"Oh god Ryan I'm cuming." When he heard that he let loose and started to cum him self. She didn't stop cuming for at least a full two minutes.

"Oh Ryan that was the best fuck I've had in a long time. Thank you Ryan so much."

"Thank you Kristen I haven't had sex since Marissa, thank you."

JELB_42
JELB_42
81 Followers