Odette Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm ready for you to teach me something new. Tell me what to do Ryan, and I hope I don't make a fool of myself or I'm not bad at it." I said with a small smile.

His smile got bigger and he motioned me to come over to him. He said, "Now it's your turn to be on top. Start kissing me and I will help guide you. And Odette, I'm sure you will be great at this too." He was sexy and sweet. Too bad he wasn't my boyfriend. Michael had a way of wanting his way all the time. And being around Ryan made me think of Michael as more childish and Ryan a man.

I went over to the bed laid in his strong arms, pressing into his chest and started kissing him. His arms wrapped around me and moved me so I was laying on top of him. His hands started moving up my back, to my neck and he moved his hands to entangle them in my hair. "Straddle me." Ryan said in his husky voice, I couldn't help myself, I had to obey him.

I moved my legs to either side of him. My pussy rubbing on his dick. He held my hair in his hands and pushed my face into his kiss harder, while his cock wanted to slide in me. My juices started dripping onto his cock making him want me more. One of his hands moved down do guide himself into me. I felt the tip of his dick at my entrance. I was hovering over him, hesitant, not sure how deep he would go into me this way. He smiled and moved his hands to my waist and pushed me slowly down on him.

I groaned and sat up straighter on him and started rocking my hips and grinding on him with my head thrown back and moaning. "Oh yeah, ride me and my hard cock with you tight pussy Odette, your so fucking tight and feel so good." He was panting with his eye on me, gazing all over my body. His hands on my waist, he started to lift me up and slam me down on his dick. My pussy started to tighten even more at him taking control of my movements and squeezed his dick harder.

"Mmm, Ryan that feels good. Cum inside me again, make me drip with your cum." I wanted him to cum in me all night, he felt so good. I leaned on his shoulders and started to change the angle of him entering me and I felt him get harder and bigger inside me. He was at his full 8 inches and his cock seems to have gotten thicker too.

"Yeah, baby, ride me good. Odette, fuck me with that tight pussy. Make me cum inside your cunt." He had his hands on my hips, moving me faster and slamming me down harder and harder. My boobs bouncing like crazy now. Ryan sat up and started sucking on my nipple, making me gasp out and moan louder. He nibbled a little bit and I gasped in surprise, but that didn't stop him he started lifting me up and down on his cock, making a slapping noise as I came down on him. His eyes were searing into mine and I started to play with my boobs and rubbing my nipples. His mouth broke into a huge grin and his dick started throbbing. "Mmm you're a great fuck, Odette. You know what makes me close to cumming. You want me to cum in your pussy?" he asked me with a grin.

"Yes, fuck me until I scream. I want you to fuck me all night Ryan. Make me cum around your dick." I couldn't believe what I was saying but it felt so natural to say and I meant what I said. This was so much better than any of my fantasies or my dreams that I have been having lately. I wanted him to fuck me all night over and over again. His hard cock was all I could think about and also feeling his spunk spraying inside me was enough to make me cum all over him.

Ryan flipped me around and go on top of me. He grabbed my ankles and put them up over his shoulders as he pounded over and over into my dripping pussy. His cock pushed further into me and stretched me out more. I felt so full of his dick that I wanted more. Ryan was pumping into me harder and faster, our panting was in sync and we started to look into each other's' eyes and I could see that he was close.

"Fuck me until you cum Ryan, fill me up, your hard cock is so big and deep in me. Knock me up Ryan, fill me with your cum and make your virgin pregnant." His cock started to throb and I could feel some cum starting to shoot into me and fill me up, my pussy started to close tight around him as I started cumming harder than before feeling the cum shoot deep inside me. He collapsed on top of me and pushed into me as deep as he could go and stayed inside me this time.

"You're the best I have ever done this with. You are a complete natural like I have said before." He smiled and started kissing me again. We stayed like this for a half hour or so, I'm not sure how long we were in this position for. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep.

The next thing I knew I was waking up with a weight on top of me. For some reason I thought that earlier was one of my dreams, as I looked over to the clock on the nightstand it was 2:00 AM. Someone had come into the room and snuffed out the candles to prevent a fire from starting and instead stoked the fireplace. The crackling of the fire and Ryan still on top of me and breathing deep and regular, assured me that I wasn't dreaming and in fact this was real.

I started to kiss his neck. Smelling his scent, my pussy started to squeeze his cock that was still inside me. His dick started to respond to me and he was waking up. I felt him smile and start grinding into me. His dick started growing inside me. Getting bigger and harder, he started thrusting slow and steady as we kissed and moaned together. We had a perfect rhythm together. He would pull out and as he went back inside me I moved my hips toward him. His hand cradled my head and he sucked on my nipple. The silk sheet slipped away from us and the cool summer night air hit our gleaming skin. The moonlight and the light from the fire falling on my face and the side of his sucking on my nipple made everything perfect. His toned and perfectly tanned body was pressing into mine.

His other hand found my mouth and his thumb went inside.

I took this as my cue to start sucking on it. His cock instantly got harder and longer inside my pussy. His thrusts got faster and harder with him groaning. It didn't take long for us to cum together this time, my cunt overflowing with cum.

He laid beside me and I laid my head on his chest with his arm around me. His scent on my body felt good. I never knew that I would like sweat on me, his scent smelt good. He brought the covers up over us and started to rub my shoulder with his fingers in small circles and then swirl to my back and then back to my shoulder and down my arm. I was completely aware that this would probably be the last time I would see Ryan. He kissed the top of my head, "Odette?"

I looked up at his face, "Yes?" he brought his mouth to mine and kissed me long and gentle. His mouth opening to mine and his tongue flicking my lips and mouth. I moaned and pushed closer to him. He withdrew and we both smiled.

"I don't usually stay all night with clients." Ryan stated. My heart sank, not wanting this night to end, not wanting the sun to rise. I would be content with it being dark for another week, just so I could spend it with him in this room. "But, I think I will. I will have to discuss some things with Fawn about your party if you don't mind, that I think you will like."

I smiled at him, "I will also have some things to discuss with Fawn, which I think you will like too. You can stay if you would like we are alone in the house except for the maids." He nodded and then closed his eyes and continued rubbing my skin with his fingers. Ryan breathed in deeply the scent of my hair. I hugged closer to him and closed my eyes in exhaustion. Morning would come all too soon. This night of bliss was the prefect Pre-Party I could have asked for, Fawn did an amazing job. I can't wait for the Freedom Party that she has been planning for me, and I can't wait to tell her what else I want done for the Party also. I just hope that the next three days go by fast.

(Please stay tuned for what Fawn has planned for Odette's Gift Party and Adult Freedom Party)

12