Oedipus Spanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And my son, through no fault of my own, was turning out to be the one – the one that the universe had somehow selected for me – to be my partner in crime, so to speak.

I knew he had read stories of incest. He made no attempt to hide that little titbit of information from me. He had indulged me in my fantasy and was continuing to, but in so doing, we had crossed over into each other's fantasies. And I found myself – I didn't want to say it out loud or even acknowledge it in my mind, but – I was enjoying this illicit contact with my son.

We'd seen each other naked, he had masturbated me with a sex toy attached to the end of his finger and put some of his fingers inside my most womanly part. His mother's most womanly part. He had kissed me and I had kissed him. Truly, madly, deeply. And I had loved every second of it.

Maybe, just maybe, I had some incestuous fantasy of my own rattling around somewhere inside.

I had never seen the appeal of BDSM until I read a story that let me in on the psychology of it all. Prior to that, I just thought it was weird. Before this trip, I had only thought of incest as truly wrong. But the lines between right and wrong were being blurred more and more with each passing day.

I had seen my son's penis yesterday. It may only have been soft, but I just had to face facts. I was having incestuous feelings for my son. And at this present moment in time, there was no limit to which I wouldn't go with him.

As I lay on my back on my bed in the aft cabin, my son lay across me with his head on my chest. I stroked the side of his cheek and planted soft kisses on his hand which I held in mine. The light permeated through the narrow curtains which encircled three sides of the room above us and as we lay there, neither one of us wanted to move.

I knew his mind in that moment as surely as I knew my own – there was nowhere else in all the world that either of us wanted to be more than where we were – in each other's arms.

And I wanted to show him something.

"Babes, would you reach into my drawer please?"

He leant over and looked inside. There was but one thing in there, my tablet. He handed it to me and I swiped it on and located my secret video. My heart beat fast in my chest, but I wanted to share this with him. I thought it would help explain my fantasy with him and show him just what turned me on.

The first thing he saw as we lay there watching it together was his room back home.

"That's my bedroom."

I waited a moment.

"Fuck! Fuck Mom. Fuckety-fuck-fuck-fuck!"

He'd just seen me walk away from the camera, stark naked in his room.

"FUCK!" His eyes almost popped out of his head when I turned to face camera and he saw me in all my glory. He caught his breath. "Mom ..."

He took the tablet from me and placed it down on the bed alongside us, then leaned over me and started to kiss me on the lips.

I squirmed. "Babes ... that's awful. What have you been feeding yourself? Your tongue tastes like a wrestler's armpit. That's just disgusting. Please ..." I said, giggling. "Go brush your teeth."

As he was cleaning his, I cleaned my own. He was back on my bed when I came out of my en suite. He was watching the video and I could see the erection in his pyjamas.

"Looks like you need a pee Babes."

"No Mom. I just had one." He turned to me and smiled.

I knew what was on that screen was like gold to him. It was like the best Christmas and Birthday present ever. I had shared this most intimate thing with my son and I would have understood if he had been unable to take his eyes off it. But the moment he turned to smile at me, his eyes only looked into my own. He didn't even scan down my body to glance at my breasts in my grey t shirt or my panties lower down. He just met my gaze and just stayed there, willingly captured.

I had to smile as I knelt on the bed alongside and leaned over him, his boner involuntarily twitching just out of sight. I now had two fantasies fluttering around in my mind. Yes, I was secretly looking forward to a day of submission, being his slave, preferably naked if he would carry out his threat, but I was also now craving the incestuous love of my darling baby boy.

So what I did next was probably more surprising to him than it was to me. I pulled at the elastic at the front of his pyjamas, then let it snap back. I pulled it up, lifting it well off his body and bit my lower lip, all the while my son watching me. Again, I let it snap back. The third time my fingers found their way to the elastic, he grabbed my wrist and dragged it – and his pyjamas, down his legs.

I looked at it. His penis. It was hard as a rock and the tip had come out from hiding and exposed itself to me. He had never been more naked in all his life before me. His glans, that big purple mushroom, that I had never seen in its entirety, had shown itself to me. That was my son's. It had never been mine, it wasn't a mother's to see, anymore than a mother's clit was her son's to see. His most manly part. Exposed.

I leaned over to kiss him and felt it as it rubbed against my leg, leaving slippery, slimy trails up and down my thigh as though a slug or snail had had its wicked way with me. And God help me, I wanted my son to do so much more with it.

At breakfast we had the talk.

---

Chapter 11

"So ..." I thought about it for a moment, trying to get it right in my head. "You're looking to be commanded, essentially having all decisions removed from your control, you do as I say and nothing else. I mean literally, you don't take a piss without my say so."

Mom nodded as she took a bite of her toast.

"You want to be exposed, stripped bare and similarly, have no say in it. If I order you naked, that's how you remain until I tell you otherwise?"

"Yes Babes."

"Well, that's fine indoors, but what about in public? Are you looking to feel the humiliation of being nude in front of strangers?"

Mom sighed. "You know it turns me on, but, I just don't think I can. Take it outdoors like that. I think I can do it in front of you my love, but ..."

"I read your stories Mom. I read all about those women being made to parade around made up countries in the nude. Being forced into submission and having no say in it ... it made those women hot like never before. I want that for you Mom."

She put her hand on mine and gazed right into my eyes. And smiled. "I just don't think I'm at that stage yet Babes. I'm not sure I'll ever be."

"I think the important thing here Mom, is that, it's not your decision. As my slave, I will make that choice for you as and when the time comes. You will do as I say and just have to trust that I want what's best for you. I want you to feel everything Mom. I'll decide what happens to you out in public, not you. How does that make you feel?"

Mom was shaking like a leaf. I moved around to her side of the dinette and knelt before her, holding her tight. She shook in my arms and I asked her again, "How do you feel Mom? Frightened?"

"Yes," she whispered into my ear.

"Frightened in a fearful way or frightened in a thrilling way?"

"Both."

"But are you turned on by that idea Mom?"

She pulled away from me and I could see the fear in her eyes. She put her forehead to mine and looked into my eyes, then rubbed her nose to mine. "Like never before Babes."

"Okay. So punishments. Spanking, yes?"

Mom nodded.

"Torture?"

"No. What, what, kind of torture?"

"I mean mental torture, sexual torture really. Denial of orgasms, that sort of thing. Putting objects in you, without your permission."

"Objects?"

I smiled. I'd bought a few at the sex shop. I just couldn't resist. I'd spent over a hundred pounds of my own money there.

"Do you trust me Mom?"

She nodded without hesitation.

"Then relax. The only thing you need to know is that I love you more than anything and I will not see any lasting harm come to you. Alright?"

"I trust you Babes."

"Good. Now another thing. I've done a bit of reading, external reading really, not on that site. And it's important for you to know, that I won't tolerate bottom-up suggestiveness. You're the bottom, you're the slave. I'm the top, I'm the master. It's me that controls this fantasy, not you. You don't get to decide what you do and what you don't do when you're a slave, I do. Is that understood?"

Mom took a deep breath. And nodded.

"Afterwards, when you're Mom again, you can express all your concerns, but when you're a slave and I tell you to kneel, you kneel. And you say 'yes Master', you must always respond to questions and orders from your master."

Mom was on tenterhooks. I could see that. She had a great deal of fear in her eyes right now and even though that was good, for her fantasy, I wanted to make some assurances to her.

"Mom, we have to have some rules."

"Don't I have enough rules already?"

"No. Not rules for you Mom. Rules for me. You have to know that even though I'll play the master and give you orders and hand out discipline, ultimately, it's you that will wield the true power, it's you that will get to say stop and have it mean stop."

Mom stroked the side of my face and I caught hold of her hand and kissed her palm. "Mom, it's best not to have stop as a safe word, because it's a perfectly normal response under duress and you might not actually mean it. It's better to have a more unusual word. But I've been thinking. During a probationary period, while we both find our feet, I'd like to have a traffic light system. Like green is good, amber is careful, red is stop."

"That's a good idea."

"Don't get used to it. It's only temporary, while we're both novices. But I thought maybe they should have a limited number of uses, or you'll just be screaming them out willy nilly,"

"Screaming?"

"You bet! On top of your voice! You'll have to decide if they're really warranted, because once you've used them all up, you won't have any more vetoes to fall back on. So you'll have four single use safe words for dial back a bit. I thought, John, Paul, George and Ringo."

"Oh Babes, could we leave your father out of this please?"

"Dad? Oh! George!" I laughed. "Sure. Um ..."

"How about KT, Alanis, Liz and Britney?"

"Okay. Sure. And then you'll need a word to stop things altogether and go back to being Mom without me questioning it. To return all power to you. Any ideas?"

"I do." She leaned over and whispered in my ear. I smiled. That was a great word.

"I think most of all though Mom, this has to be fun. You want to feel the thrill, the danger, the vulnerability, you want the submissiveness. You want all those things right?"

"I do Babes."

"So shall we begin?"

A tear came to Mom's eye and she looked to me, I suspect partly in fear, but partly in wild anticipation too. "Just one more thing Babes."

"What is it Mom?"

"I love you with all of my heart and soul. I love you Babes."

I couldn't help myself. Tears began to flow from both of us and I embraced my Mom.

---

Chapter 12

My son held out the collar to me.

"You know what this means. This means I'm not your son. This means I'm your master."

"Yes Master."

"You're not my mother, you're my slave."

"Yes Master."

"Now slaves are not permitted to wear clothes unless I give permission to wear clothes. And I have not given permission to wear clothes. So strip slave. Strip."

"At once Master."

Oh, I felt such a thrill rush over my whole body. I just wanted to touch myself all over, but I knew I wasn't allowed and that just made me even hotter. If I had a penis like my son, it would be sticking out ten feet by now.

I unbuttoned my shirt first and let it fall, next my cords and pulled them down to my knees. I was in so much of a hurry to disrobe in front of my son that I forgot about my shoes, so I sat to take them off so I could stand free of my trousers.

I stood there in just my bra, my panties and my socks. And my slave collar, of course. I was tingling as I reached behind my back to unhook my bra. My son had seen me naked yesterday, but still, it gave me such a rush to expose myself like this to him. Next my thumbs gripped my panties and once they were past my hips, they fell to the cabin floor.

All the curtains in the boat were closed, so my son was my only audience. I lifted each foot in turn and removed my socks. I stood before my son, I mean, my master, fully naked.

My son looked into my eyes. "Good slave. How do you feel?"

"Naked Master."

"Yes. You are naked. You are very naked. But ..."

He walked around me and I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"But perhaps ... not naked enough."

"Master?"

He walked to the side window of the boat, the one that faced out into the loch. And opened the curtain.

Unlike the windows in my cabin which were perhaps three feet wide but only six inches tall, the windows in the main saloon were huge – bright and airy.

And now the daylight was shining through on my naked, exposed body. And I loved it.

There were also curtains over the front windscreen of the boat but they were roughly at chest height, which was why the cabin steering position was up two steps from the rest of the cabin floor. My son opened them too, but now, anybody walking along the towpath alongside would be able to see in.

This thought thrilled me, but also scared me and I considered yelling out 'KT', but steeled my nerve and resisted.

There was nobody on the towpath anyway.

My son walked back over to me and blew on my neck. "Hands by your sides slave. Any attempt to cover up your nakedness will result in punishment."

"Yes Master. I'm sorry Master."

Once more, my son turned away from me and reached for the curtains of the one remaining window – the one directly adjacent to the towpath.

Oh no, please no, don't. I'm just not ready for that.

I watched his hand on the curtain and instead of drawing them back the whole way, he just parted them slightly so there was a four inch vertical strip down the middle.

"Face the towpath slave."

"Yes Master."

My son then climbed the steps to go out on deck, leaving the hatch open. He strolled across to where the gap was in the curtains and crouched down to peer through.

The next thing I knew, he was kneeling alongside the boat with his hands scooped each side of his face and his nose pressed up to the window. I smiled at him. He was so cute, peeking at me through the window.

A few moments later he was back in the saloon and his hands were on the curtains drawing them back the rest of the way.

No, no, I wasn't ready for this. There were people out there and they would see me. "KT, KT!" I yelled.

"Mom? What is it?"

"I'm not ready for that Babes. Please, draw them."

"If I do that Mom, you'll have used KT and you'll just have three more words left to use. Are you sure you want to use one so early on? We've barely got started."

"I do Babes. Please. Draw the curtains on that side." There were people coming into view. I panicked. "Please Babes. Now."

With that, my son's hands swiftly drew the curtains shut.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

"Okay slave. I'm a little surprised you did that then, used up a safe word, I mean."

"I'm sorry Master."

"That's okay slave, that's quite okay, but ..."

"But what Master?"

"Well, the windows are tinted slave. When I went outside, I couldn't actually see in. I had to press my face to the glass before I could see anything. I just thought that it might give you a thrill to stand so naked and see people pass by so close."

"Oh Master." I sighed.

"Would you like me to open them again slave?"

"Please Master, yes."

"Very well."

He opened the curtains and now the whole cabin was flooded with light from three sides.

"Hmn. Let me see. What else do we have in this bag, slave?"

He went over to his case and opened it just a slither, just enough to pull one item out. Again, it was not one I had asked for and at first glance, I couldn't quite make out what it was. Then I realised. It was a blindfold.

"Come here slave. Time for some sensory deprivation."

"Yes Master."

My son stood behind me and a moment later, I could see only darkness and nothing of the cabin or the world beyond. He shuffled me forward and sideways, then turned me around and then suddenly I had a shock. Cold all up the front of my body. I retreated instinctively and stepped on my son's foot.

"Oh slave ... tut, tut, tut. I think that calls for some punishment."

A few moments later, my naked body was bent over my son's knee and he slapped my ass with his bare hand.

"One."

The thrill. I was wet. I was pulsating. I just wanted to put my hands in my pussy and go to work on myself.

"Two."

Oh. I wasn't going to last the morning like this. This was a sensation like none ever before. This was my fantasy, this was my dream,

This was my reality.

"Three."

I ground my pussy into my son's knee, but he pulled me off it and back into place.

"Four." It was a harder slap that time. I loved it. My son was really finding his feet.

With five came the moment pain and pleasure melded into one infectious addiction. I wanted more. It hurt enough to make me wince, but only momentarily before allowing the acute feeling of bliss to permeate deeper into my body, every inch of me now felt connected as if at the end of some super fast neural pathway.

Six. Nggghhhh. I gasped and whimpered. It was like scratching the beautiful itch, crossing the threshold, blurring the line between agony and ecstasy. Was this subspace?

I made it to seven before I could take no more and plunged my fingers deep into my pussy.

My son stopped his punishment and lifted me to my feet.

"Hands by your side slave."

"Yes Master."

Still blind to the world, I felt him grab my wrist and begin to wrap something around it. Then my other wrist, exactly the same.

"Hands behind your head slave."

"Yes Master"

"Are you aware of what you did wrong slave?" he asked as I felt a chain being threaded through the loops of what were obviously wrist cuffs to match my collar.

"I touched myself without Master's permission."

"That's right slave. So in order to keep your hands away from your pussy, I am chaining both your wrists to your collar. You cannot feel yourself up then and you will be displaying yourself in a most pleasurable manner."

"Yes Master."

"Now. I believe you have three more slaps awaiting you."

"Yes Master."

I found myself back over my son's knee and I resisted the urge to grind into it again, though I was excited beyond belief. In my blindfold with my cuffs fastened to my collar, I bent naked and received my punishment from my son.

He shuffled me across the cabin again.

"Now try not to flinch this time slave. More punishment will await if you do."

"Yes Master, I'll try Master."

Again, I felt the cold all down my front. On my breasts and stomach, on the tops of my thighs and I could even feel the cold on my pussy. My nipples were as erect as they had ever been. I was pressed to the window, looking out onto the towpath. I knew this, because it was the only window that I could stand against, the one overlooking the loch was alongside the dinette and I could not stand against that one.

"Now you stand there slave until I tell you otherwise. I'm going to the shops for some milk and the papers. But just to complete your sensory deprivation, I'm going to put some earplugs into your ears. Be a good slave and behave while I am gone."

"Yes Master."

Oh the joy. The bliss. I was naked and pressed to the window. This was one of my long standing fantasies. My whole body was alive and overloaded with sensuousness. I could feel the mild tremble in my breasts, the aching in my nipples, the butterflies in my stomach, the fire in my vulva. My buttocks twitched and I began to rub my inner thighs together.

1...678910...15