Of Course I was Nervous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull his hard prick back into my mouth, devouring it, sliding my moistened lips along his thick stem, as low as I can go, then lower again, I fill my mouth with Rob's large penis, licking the underside of his large stem, gripping him hard, pushing a finger against his asshole, rubbing him there as I slide my mouth over his moist glans, I finger his tight smooth asshole as he continues to rub his wet probing tongue over my own. I copy his movements, carrying them to his tender tip, closing my lips over his swollen bulb, swirling my tongue over him, under him, and pushing my finger past the resisting barrier of his sphincter, I feel his cock jump and pulse in my mouth as I penetrate his asshole, fuck, his cock swells, it stretches my lips wider, it heats up, I feel his tongue move harder over my sensitive soft perineum, his hands grip my legs harder, hold my bare ass as I finger his tight asshole, as I enter him, feeling the delicious tube of tissue close around my finger, feeling the hot moist soft flesh of his rectum.

I hear him moan, and tighten, and his hand, his fingers are around my cock again, I slide my forefinger in and out of his ass, and circle his tender tip with my tongue, pushing my mouth back and for.

And he moves, he pushes me onto my back and lowers himself between my legs, our penises again rub together, he holds my legs and spreads them wide apart. My cock throbs and trembles. Can I let him do this? Am I willing, am I able to have him do this to me? He looks me in the eyes, down at my swollen aching cock, I look, at his towering thick organ. He kneels and reaches and drops a couple of things on the bed next to him, he stares at me, at my aching cock and spread legs, I look at his huge vertical cock, I watch him tear the foil wrapper of a condom and pull out a slippery oval of clear latex, I am not sure I would have had the control to insist he use one, this new sight though, this fresh piece of visual information, and what it means, cases further tremblings of anticipation, of sweetly dangerous arousal.

I watch Rob squeeze the tip of the condom, place the rolled up circle of it over his thick swollen bulb and start to roll it down the stem of his large stiff cock. I stare, I let my thoughts reverberate through me: he is putting a condom over his cock, a man is rolling a condom over his erect penis so he can put it in my arse, so he can slide his stiff cock inside my ass, so we can fuck. He, he is putting a condom on, so he can fuck me in the ass, so he can fuck my tender tight virgin asshole. He squeezes a palmful of clear viscous fluid over his hand, I watch as he strokes his stiff prick, slowly, deliberately, letting me watch him cover his huge rearing dick with lube, he looks down at himself, at me, his cock shine and shimmers, I stare with shameless lust as he moistens his long hard dick, I stare at his hand, his fingers, stroking himself, rubbing his fat tip, smoothing KY up and down his thick rigid shaft.

I realise I am trembling with nervous excitement, breathing heavily, I can't move, I can't speak, my legs are pushed apart, my cock hovers with unprecedented hardness over my belly. I watch, I stare as Rob lubricates his huge thick rigid dick. And moves a hand between my legs, over my tight tender scrotum, lower, pressing his moist fingers over the hidden root of my penis, and between the smooth cheeks of my ass, and I feel him, finally, I feel his probing fingers touch my anus, I open myself wider and feel this strange beautiful man push his slippery finger against my asshole, my eyes close involuntarily, I open them, I want to see, he is staring at my prick, my tight balls, and his hand, he is kneeling upright, with one set of fingers stroking his stiff cock the other delving over my tight virgin ass. He pushes harder, fuck, I feel the tip of her finger penetrate my anus, I feel my tight sphincter close around him.

I stare, wanting him, desperate for his hard cock, I see him grip himself harder and bend his stiff penis down to me, between my legs, between my soft smooth thighs, he moves one hand to the back of my knee and pulls my legs wider apart. And then something strange, something wonderfully forbidden touches my anus. I can barely breathe. I feel the tip of his cock touch my asshole. I feel him pushing. Rocking gently, slowly, pressing his large swollen moist glans onto my tight opening. It is happening, and I can't believe it is happening, I can't believe it still will happen, it feel impossible. He pushes, his thick bulb pressures my anus. He strokes himself, rubs his slick tip over my asshole, pushes, pushes, and I suddenly feel myself opening, I relax and suddenly feel something entering me, something surely too large, too thick, too fucking long. I look, I want to look, I see Rob's face, contorted with desire, staring with dilated pupils and open mouth down at his cock, as he slides his thick tip inside my ass. He pushes some more, and I feel something enormous start to stretch my anus wide, I feel pain, searing frightening pain, pain that causes a jolt of almost explosive pleasure to erupt within my own rigid cock. There is thought accompanying the physical sensation: he is fucking me, a man is pushing his hard penis inside my arsehole, I am fucking a man, I am having sex with another man, another guy has his long hard cock inside me, I am being fucked in the ass.

I have the urge to put something into words, to vocalise my filthiest most depraved thoughts. I say nothing. This can wait.

My arms are above my head, Rob is holding himself up with one hand on the bed, his other hand still holding the stem of his stiff cock as he holds it against my tight opening. He pushes, I feel something wider, I feel myself stretching, being pulled, being opened, I feel the smooth tip of his cock sliding into me, pushing past the resistance of my asshole. Then more, the more, I gasp with pain, with pleasure drenched sensation, Rob's cock feels monstrously large, so thick, there is no way this can happen, his cock is too large, to fucking large for my tender little ass. He rocks, slow, so fucking gently back and for, pushing and pulling his beautiful stiff prick in and out of my unyielding anus. I feel my tender skin being drawn in, and pulled out, and then there is something actually inside me, I can feel him, fuck, I realise he is inside me, he has slid the thick smooth tip of his cock inside my ass and I can feel his large oval bulb displacing the moist flesh of my rectum. And instead of the smooth skin of his glans I feel the hard thick gnarled ridges of Rob's cock stem stretching the tender muscle of my sphincter. I tighten, I pull him in and hold his fat prick inside me.

And I reach, I want to feel him, I reach and hold his bare skin, his back, his waist, and his smooth bare firm ass. I reach between us and hold his tight cool scrotum, and stroke my finger against the swollen root of his prick. I inch forward, and feel the length of him, god he is big, fuck, his cock feels huge, thick and intimidatingly long, I stroke his wide moist stem, up, along, touching his tight scrotum, fingering his tender balls, up, along the soft seam of his penis, between each rigid tube of erectile tissue. I draw my finger up along Rob's long hard cock until I can go no further, until I can feel where he begins to enter me. I rub the tip of his prick, and feel the stretched skin of my own tender asshole. And again the realisation floods me with adrenalin, consuming, overwhelming desire and sensation. I hold Rob's firm naked ass and pull him closer. He gives. I gasp as he slides another thick inch of his cock inside me, and more, he pulls back, I feel myself being pulled backwards, the skin of my anus sliding back with the soft moving skin of his prick. And then forward, harder, further, more forcefully.

"Oh fuck, oh my fucking god..."

"Sam...?

"Oh Rob, oh fuck this feels so fucking good, oh my fucking god, oh god, fuck me, fuck my tight little ass, push your beautiful big cock inside my virgin asshole."

And he pushes, hard, he slides his penis inside my rectum, I feel my anus being stretched wide, pulled, as I experience penetration for the first time, as I feel a man fucking me, sliding his hard cock inside my tight tender asshole. I feel raw burning searing pain mixing immediately with exquisite unbearable pleasure. He feels huge, I feel like I am being torn apart, I feel him lower himself and push further into me, his thick cock spears into my ass, I feel him fill my hot moist tender rectum, and I feel the deep forbidden touch of his thick smooth glans pressing against my prostate. I almost cry with anguish as he pulls his penis out of me, sliding smoothly, with slippery friction out of my anus, before pushing hard back inside, and again, slow full hard strokes of his rigid prick in and out of my ass.

"Oh, oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck this is so fucking good, oh fuck, oh fuck your cock feel so fucking good in my ass, fuck me hard, oh god, fill my tender ass with your huge hard cock, oh fuck me, fuck my virgin ass."

"Oh Sam, oh fuck, oh fuck you feel so fucking tight, your tight little asshole feel so good, oh god, oh god I am fucking close, oh fuck, your ass is so fucking beautiful.."

He pulls and pushes, fuck, I feel his long thick penis sliding now in and out of my anus, filling me, touching the deep pleasure spot of my hidden gland, sliding with wicked delicious friction against my clenching sphincter. He pushes harder, quicker, I feel his large tight testicles thump against me, I am being fucked by a man, I am lying with my legs apart and a smooth naked gorgeous man is thrusting his huge hard cock in and out of my asshole.

"Oh fuck Sam, oh fuck I am coming, oh god..."

All reason disappears, I want all of this, all of him.

"Oh fuck Rob, come inside me, fucking come in me, fill my ass with your hot fucking spunk."

I reach down and hold my own erect penis, and grip, and stroke myself in time with each of Rob's hard deep thrusts, I feel my own orgasm build with his, I rub my soft foreskin over my own aching quivering cock, holding and stroking as I feel Rob slide his cock in and out of me, my own soaking rigid cock feels connected to his, I masturbate with hard abandon, Rob is thrusting his hard cock in and out of me, in and out of my asshole, I can feel the thick undulations along the wide stem of his dick, the large oval bulb filling me, probing my exquisitely tender prostate, and then I feel him tighten.

"Fuck me, oh fuck, fuck, my tender ass, harder, oh god this is so fucking good, this is fucking incredible, oh god, fuck, oh Rob, fuck my tight little asshole, fuck me hard,

"OH, oh fuck, oh fuck Sam, oh fuck this is so good, I am coming, oh fuck, oh your tight little ass feel so fucking, so fucking... oh, fuck Sam, I am coming, I am fucking...."

"Rob, oh fuck I am there, oh fuck, come on me, fuck, let me see you, I want to see you come, oh fuck, oh god, let me see you big beautiful hard cock when you come, please, cover me with your hot spunk."

I stroke myself, hard and quick, my climax is filling me, consuming me, I look down, Rob is thrusting, I can feel the raw pleasure of his thick penis pushing and pulling my tight tender asshole, my inside churning with exquisite sensation, and he pulls himself out of me and tears off the slippery wet condom, I watch, both of us now gripping ourselves, masturbating, past all control, I look as he strokes himself, once, barely needing to touch his long thick prick, holding his bare tip over my flat smooth belly, and I see the first long stream of thick creamy liquid spurt from the glistening bulb of his penis, I see him coming, and my orgasm washes over me, sends me tumbling through a whirlpool of uncontrollable physical and mental bliss, I come with him, in four white spurts of spunk, I feel his rigid cock sliding against mine, his tight balls, his legs between mine, both of us ejaculating long ribbons of sweet warm cum over my stomach, my chest. And he bends his head and kisses my smooth naked body, I feel his tongue on me, licking, tasting, slurping our hot semen off my body, into his mouth, my mouth, I taste my own issue mingled with his, both of our body-hot salty-sweet seed. He pulls himself up, out. We're out.

We drop backwards, we fall back onto the bed, our cocks softening, flat above our damp bellies.

"Well, you know Sam I might need you again next week. To pose again. For another session."

"Sure, yeah."

"Mmm."

I look at him again, at myself, at our heaving, hot, shiny wet bodies, he shifts lazily, gently, his tight naked ass shiny with sweat. I look at his long now soft cock. His long, thick, heavy cock.

Yes. I may well need another session next week.