Of Dreams and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning Michael...I'll be on the deck." She ended the kiss, as my mother rolled off the table and said,

"Me too."

"Great." I thought. I'm stuck with a hard on and the two women I want to fuck are using me as a cook and personal hygiene attendant.

I returned to the cooking when Darlene stepped back in...

"Hi, wasn't trying to be a shit. Thanks for last night, my ass still tingles. I love you."

Somewhat shocked, I watched her return to the deck and felt my cock jump. It was going to be a good day, a very good day.

A half hour later, I called them in for breakfast and noticed, that at some point, mom had put on her house coat.

Breakfast went well, although the food was, eh, so – so, but the company was great. Darlene had several things she wanted to do and mom decided she had house choirs. Unknown to me, one of her "choirs" was me!

Finishing the last of her coffee, Darlene rose and made the most of her walk to the sink. Opening the dishwasher, she bent slowly to put in her dish and cup, allowing me a long look at her tight sweet ass. I continued to watch, as she stood and stretched and then turned, to give me a wink and walked over to mom, kissing her cheek.

"Thanks brother...Good breakfast. Bye - see you two later...I'm off to get ready."

Darlene had no more left the kitchen when Irene leaned towards me and in a low voice, said,

"We need to go to the laundry room...I want to know about the dream and how it went."

"What?' I came back, choking on my coffee.

"Don't be coy with me - you had the dream, right?"

I nodded slowly, as she winked at me and motioned her head towards the laundry room.

Moments later we stood in front of the laundry room door, my mother's arm wrapped around mine. Walking up to the washer, she turned and looked at me, asking,

"Well?"

I hesitated briefly, but thought, "What the hell."

"Okay mom, you were doing laundry, or so I thought, when I came from the bedroom." I started out, as I walked up to her.

She stepped aside, as I approached, reaching to set up and start the washing machine. As the machine filled, I grabbed some heavy clothes, mostly jeans and through them in, even adding soap.

"What was I wearing?" She asked, watching me intently.

"A bra and panties." I commented, closing the washer top.

"Oh...I'll be right back...Don't you dare leave!" She said grinning and spun around heading for her room.

The washer had just started up when she returned.

"Something like this?" She announced, entering the laundry.

I turned to see my mother standing in the doorway wearing a sheer, white colored, bra, nipples hardened with excitement, and matching colored thong panties. She did a slow pirouette and giggled.

I stared, transfixed at my mother's youthful beauty, and absently reached for the washer control, to set it on the spin cycle. My mother glided towards me, as I heard the spin cycle start up and the front door close, Darlene had left.

"I don't re..re..recall a thong in the dream, but that's perfect mom." I stuttered slightly and then went on,

"So, when I looked into the room...You were standing like this..." I said, turning to face the washer. I bent over, grabbed the top edge sides and raised my left leg, pressing my crotch in against the washer corner.

"The washer was off balance and bouncing wildly...I thought you were trying to hold it in place." I finished the story, turning my head to look at her grinning face.

"Guess we'd better stop the washer and readjust the clothes then." She said, reaching for the control.

I dropped my leg and stepped aside as she opened the top and put the soaking wet clothes to one side and then closed the lid again.

"Well...Are you going to go to doorway...Or what?" She asked, looking up at me.

I couldn't help but grin and turned for the doorway. I took one quick glance back and noticed the small patch of panty, covering her pussy lips, was already wet, with obvious excitement, as she moved into place. Reaching the door, I heard the washer start up and the familiar sound of an unbalanced load, whump –whump-whump and I exited the room, stepping off to the side, giving my mother time.

The whump – whump sound muffled slightly, telling me mom had tackled the washer and was actively engaged in masturbating and shortly there after I heard her start to moan out.

"Oh - my - God, this feels... Heavvvenly!" She called out, pausing and drawing out the word heavenly.

"Why in the hell didn't I think of this?" She screamed out, shortly there after and I chuckled to myself, my cock rising getting ready for the grand entrance.

I stepped into the doorway and yelled out, "Mom, Just let it go... you don't have to..." and just as in the dream she turned, a wild eyed expression on her face.

Like the dream, she couldn't stop and turned back towards the washer pressing in even harder, working towards a climax, but this time I walked up her.

Approaching, I stared intently as her ass muscles flexed and relaxed with each hump, a dimple forming on each side, as she did. My cock stiffened more and popped from my boxers, just as I reached her.

"Oh God Michael I'm so close..." She squealed, as I placed my hands on her well rounded hips and pressed my cock head into her ass crack. She worked harder on the washer and I stepped back, dropping my shorts, freeing my cock totally. Stepping forward again, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and slid my cock between her cheeks and finally between her legs, contacting the washer, as she climaxed.

Grabbing her hips once again, I rode with her through the washer climax, as the washer bounced against my cock. When she finally started to slow down I released her hips and slid my hands around her waist and up, into her bra cups, squeezing her tits in unison to her final thrusts of ecstasy.

"Michael...That feels so good...Keep squeezing I'm almost done..." She cooed out, as I felt a big shudder from her hips.

My cock was oozing pre-cum, now trickling down the washer, when I finally released her tits and stood up-right. Lowering her, shaky, leg she reached around and stroked her fingers along her crack, rubbing my rock hard cock.

"Did you do that in the dream?" She asked softly.

"No...But I couldn't help it this time." I answered, quivering at her soft touch.

As she turned to face me, my cock slowly slid from between her legs. I glanced at the washer corner and found it just like the dream, wet and glistening with pussy juice, with large flowing drops running down the side.

Noticing my gaze, my mother asked the obvious question, "Just like the dream?"

"Oh ya...Maybe more so." I answered back, still staring at the washer.

"Good...I see you're a little wet too. Let me clean that off for you and then we can try another dream...Okay?" and without waiting for an answer she squatted and sucked my cock into her mouth.

*****************

We spent the next several hours going through dream after dream, my mother cumming again and again and my cock throbbing worse and worse for release with each dream sequence.

We were in the living room, mom on elbows and knees, her ass high in the air, as I stood on my knees behind her, ready to drive my cock home, when the front door burst opened and in walked Darlene, Julianne, and her brother, John!

My cock head was just parting her labia when the door opened scaring the hell out of me, causing me to lurch and slam my cock hard in mom's pussy. Mom screamed out at the sudden, hard, entrance and Julianne and Darlene screamed out with her, as their faces registered total shock. John put his hand to his forehead and said, "Holy shit!"

I froze, my cock buried in mom, hands on her hips, and felt the immediate release of cum, as my load just squirted into her without further thrusting. I closed my eyes and leaned back, as the girls stood transfixed, watching my lower abdomen rhythmically pulse out my load. Mom moaned out her pleasure at feeling the hot cum shoot into her, in large slow squirts and lowered her head, pushing back onto my cock as much as she could.

Snapping out of their shock, the girls walked forward and each cupped my face and kissed me deeply, before leaving the living room. Julianne's brother walked up and patted my should saying,

"I'm John...Damn happy to meet you bro...Nice fucking show – Oh Irene...You are one hot momma, love your ass!"

At that, we collapsed and I rolled off my mother, settling next to her side. Rising on one elbow she turned and found my mouth, probing with her tongue, we kissed and fondle each other in mutual thanks for the day and the sex. We paid no attention to the groups noise in the kitchen.

Before rising, I placed my head on her stomach and toyed with her clit. I loved it, just as Darlene said I would and finished by massaging her reddened labia lips, as she stroked my head and moaned softly.

"Michael...Please stop...I mean don't...Oh God, lets go shower!" She said just as my touch was starting to arouse her once more and forced herself up into a sitting position.

Rising, we took the front stairway up to the master bedroom. Irene grabbed my diminishing cock and pulled me along, giggling over at the events that had just taken place.

"How funny was that? You pumping me full and those guys just standing there watching!" She said, laughing, as we turned the corner and entered the bathroom, then adding, "Be a dear and start the shower...I'll be right in, gotta pee."

**********************

I started washing off when I heard Julianne's voice. "Hi, Irene, I'm Julianne...Michael's friend...special friend."

"Well, hi, so happy to meet you. Sorry about the scene when you walked in!" Mom answered, obviously still sitting on the toilet.

"It was wonderful...Are you kidding! I was positively jealous!" Julianne came back, sounding very close now and then added,

"I heard the shower and I could sure use one, would you like some company?"

"What about..." and Julianne cut her short saying, "Oh John and Darlene are out sun bathing...I think Darlene wants to see more of John's...Manhood...You know. He walked into the kitchen sporting a pretty fair woody, after watching your little episode, and Darlene's eyes just lit up!"

"I heard mom giggle and then the shower door opened, "Care for a third?" she asked, stepping in.

I slid open the door to its full position and caught Julianne's eyes as she dropped her bra.

"Well miss sex pot, what are you waiting for?"

Mom slapped my ass cheek hard, as Julianne giggled and dropped her shorts. With one long stride Julianne entered the shower and reached to kiss me. Although the space was a little tight, we managed to rearrange ourselves, me at the back, mom in the middle and Julianne on the shower end.

Passing soap back and forth we lathered up and explored one another, taking time to rearrange so that each of us had turn in the middle. Julianne was lathering, washing and massaging mom's body, as I was hers, my hands now exploring her marvelous ass, when she whispered in mom's ear,

"Have you two had anal yet?"

I looked up to see mom's head turn slowly and with a quizzical look she asked,

"No...Have you let Michael..." and Julianne's nod finished her question.

"Oh gawd he is sooo good Irene...You'll love his cock up your ass! He's big...But I guess you found that out!"

"Ya, your entrance today slammed that point home for me!" Mom said and laughed.

As mom pronounced "slammed" I slid my middle finger up into Julianne's ass hole and she let out a loud..."Yipe! Holy shit Michael, you don't have to be so brutal!"

I smiled at mom and began a slow massage of Julie's ass and she settled down, grabbing mom's shoulders, starting to really enjoy the intrusion. With wide eyes she looked at mom and said,

"What he's doing feels great, but nothing compared to that salami he has for a dick...Irene I love your son and hope we're together for a very long time."

"My God you two...You don't do any kind of cleansing first?" My mother said, holding her hand to her face.

"Oh...Irene...I'd...I'd...Oh God don't stop Mike....I'd love to give you an en..en...Oh Christ...Enema Irene, are you...You...Oh shit Mike you got me going....Are you up for..." and I stopped Julianne cold.

I removed my finger and slid my cock into her rectum and shoved it home. Julianne's eyes widened and she screamed out in delight as she came hard, grabbing my mother's tits and shuddering, as I thrust my cock deep inside her ass.

"Oh I...Swear Irene...You're gonna love...This mans cock...We'll give you an enema... tonight and you'll be ready...okay?" Julianne moaned out, as I shot cum into her tight ass.

"But what about Darlene and John, are we leaving them out?" Mom quipped.

"No darling, John has plans for Dar and she's very excited about it too...Oooooooo Mike, don't you dare pull out till you've...Oh God...Pumped it all into me!" Julie answered, wiggling her ass to get the maximum penetration and bleed me dry.

Mom stepped in closer, allowing Julianne to suck on her nipples as she waited for me to finish and in so doing reached under Julie to massage her tits and roll her nipples, causing renewed moaning from Julie.

I pulled away slowly, very slowly, letting Julie's tight rectum squeeze me hard as I tried pulling out. Julie squealed as I popped out and sighed with relief, "Jeese I came hard! Irene you were wonderful, thanks for the tit massage, you sent me off again!"

Sexually spent, the three of us ended the shower and dried off. I fllopped down on the bed, my cock still throbbing and the girls joined me. For the next half hour we relaxed and then feeling hunger we said in near unison, "What's for supper?"

Laughing, we rose, dressed and went down stairs, looking for John and Darlene. Not finding either of them and noticing the car was gone, we busied ourselves with setting up a bar-b-que for the night's food fair. The day's sexual activities screamed steak and oysters, with a light salad, and while I prepped the meat, the girls set about preparing the salad.

Dar and John arrived an hour later, secreting in a bag full of "what ya got there?" and disappeared briefly, before joining us out on the deck. As I cooked, the talk turned to the subject of moving and, more importantly, the possibility of Julie and John moving in with us.

"I can't tell you how wonderful that sounds." Julianne commented, after hearing mom's discussion about our moving.

"A country house...Wow!" John piped up.

"Mom...You know it might be really nice if John and Julianne came to live with us...Don't you agree?" Dar asked, raising her eyebrows.

I coughed lightly and then started to grin when mom turned to give me the "look" and turned back towards Julianne.

"Umm, what do think Julie? Is that something that sounds appealing to you? And you John, what do you think? I mean I know we've just basically met, but so far I think we are hitting it off very nicely."

"God, are you serious?" Julie nearly shouted out, as John whistled and simply nodded his head in agreement.

"It would mean a move for you two and new jobs...We would have to share everything." Mom added.

"Yes...Hell yes, no problem with me. Sis, what about you?" John asked, turning to Julianne.

Julianne's smile turned into a broad grin as she replied, "Oh Irene, I'd love to! So what are we talking about...A five bedroom house?"

At that point I joined the conversation, "Ya mom, how big? I mean I think Julie's right on that one. We may not always get along...It gives each of us space and certainly adds a lot to the play ground, if you get my drift."

With a thoughtful expression, mom shifted her position and said, "Good point Michael. Five bedrooms it is and whatever extras we can get. After all, with five of us working we should be able to get a damn nice place!"

"Alright mom!" I retorted and then added, "Girls, the meat is about ready...Perhaps you ladies might want to get the plates and salad and such?"

A few minutes later the girls had the picnic table set up and we settled down for supper. The talk continued about the new house and our living together, with laughter, jokes and plenty of "ideas" to savor and reflect on later.

Towards the end, the conversation took a serious note and we all set about working out the details. The decision was made that the up coming weekend would be spent searching and looking at possible houses, with Darlene and Julianne volunteering to canvass realtors, after we had set down a basic set of guide lines to search for.

To say we were all sexual active would be a major understatement and naturally several of the first guides lines centered around various wishes, about which John piped up first,

"A hot tub – it's gotta have a hot tub!"

"John's absolutely right and the house needs to have a large playroom, or recreational room...A fireplace asking too much?" Dar chimed in.

"No honey, I don't think so and those are wonderful ideas. I'd like a large kitchen...With a center island, bar style...You guys understand?" Mom spoke out, smiling at Darlene.

"Oh God you guys...Its sounding so wonderful already...In-door sauna too much? Or if you guys think it is too much, then how about large full baths...At least three?" Julianne added.

"Hell we're wishin' here, Julie!" I spoke up and added, "Go for the sauna and while your at it...Let's see if there's a house out there with a sunken living room, and a wet bar!"

We all laughed and started talking at once about more and more options. The hours passed without our noticing it until Darlene spoke up, "Holy shit!" looking at her watch.

"John you promised me a massage."

John grinned at Dar and turn to the rest of us saying, "Mind if we retire to the living room?"

I grinned and winked at my sister, Julianne giggled and mom raised her eyebrows, finally saying, "No, not at all...But the living room? Are we going to watch?"

"Hey Irene, what about your..." Julie started to comment when mom cut her off.

"Oh hush sweety...After that meal! Tomorrow morning would be nice and Michael can start my day the way any woman would like her day started!"

"Whatever you guys...We'll be in the living room. When you get done arguing join us if you really want to, I mean that is why we're going to the living room!" Dar said, rising from the table, grabbing John's arm.

"Guess we got clean up gals." I spoke out and started to get up.

Mom winked at Julie and then looking at me said, "Well dear boy, we girls have a little prep work to do, so...You know, just pick up a little and then come get yourself ready too."

The gals quickly slid out from the table and were on their way to the house before I could utter even a minor protest. Giggling, Julie grabbed mom's ass cheeks with both hands and squeezing, pushed her through the doorway, as they disappeared.

*****************************

30 minutes later, I hear Julianne and mom approaching the kitchen.

"Oh God Irene...His massages are to die for! He's given me too many to count and when he's done all you want to do is let him fuck your brains out...In fact - you'll be begging him!"

I turned looking at the women and sucked in my breath, hard. I tried to talk but could only stare at the beauty in front of me. They stood side by side in matching outfits, their shaved labia just peeking out from under sheer, pale green, top's. The tops were strapped and cut low with elastic, to lie just below their breasts and actually lift them slightly. Both women sported enlarge nipples and their breasts jiggled marvelously, as they shifted side to side, posing.

My eyes started a slow downward pass as they turned, modeling. In a perfectly choreographed movement, they both stopped as their asses came into view and bent slightly, making the top rise and exposing more than half of their butt cheeks. Rising again, they completed their turn and started to laugh at my awe struck expression.