Of Dreams and Reality Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

I was dreaming – I knew I was, but I watched as my hand slowly went out from my body and grasped his stiff cock and, like he did to me, explored it fully and his balls. As I withdrew my hand I commented, in like fashion, as to why I felt Julie loved him.

I sat for several moments just looking down at my hard on and then slowly raising my head said, "I'm not gay...You know what I'm saying."

John started to laugh and it became contagious and I started in too, relieving the tension I felt.

"Oh man...I'm not gay either – I'm just...At ease with my sexuality. As much as I appreciate a sexy woman, I can appreciate a well hung man...Mutual respect, I guess you could say, and you are well hung! His laughter starting to taper off.

"Alright, enough of this mutual admiration...We got to get ready." He added, rising from the bed. He started off and turned abruptly, his hard cock wiggling scant inches from my face, a bead of pre-cum seeping from his piss hole.

"Hey, fuck the towel bit...Lets grab a couple of sheets and do it toga style. Wadda ya say?"

I was staring at his manhood and felt my hand rising when, somehow, I stopped and looked up, a sheepish grin on my face and agreed.

"Good...Nothing white...Find something colorful." He said, as he walked off towards his room, his tight ass cheeks bouncing, creating dimples.

I stayed in the chair, for what seemed like an eternity, thinking. Memories flashed through my head. Memories of masturbating, secretly in my room, wishing I could somehow bend far enough down to suck in my own cock. It was during a time, long before Darlene had gotten her hungry hands and mouth on it.

When I snapped out of the daze I was in, the memory of touching John's manhood remained and felt somehow very good. I smiled and thought to myself as I got up, "Hey what's so bad about being bi oriented? I'm fucking my sister and mom is fucking everything and everyone in sight!" I shook my head, clearing the thoughts and rose to find my sheet.

I exited my room about the time John walked out of his. I wore a multi-colored blue sheet and John had found a burgundy sheet, with white borders. Like Caesar and Caligula, we proudly walked side by side down the stairs and entered the empty kitchen.

Disappointed that our arrival was not met with some fan fare, we looked at one another and then proceeded to the patio door.

I allowed John to pass through first and heard the girls all gasp out, "Hail mighty Caesar!" and as I passed through the doorway a second gasp rang out.

"Look its Caesar's brother...Hail O mighty one!"

Playing the game I stood proud and tall proclaiming exactly who I was.

"You wenches error...I am the mighty Caligula! Do not dishonor me again!" and I snickered, never really caring about the timing of exact history, only the name that rang true for debauchery.

All three women bowed deeply and with hand gestures beckoned us forward. In our absence they had set up two massaging tables, facing end to end. The meal was cooking away, as they escorted John to the first table. He stood proud and noble as they removed his toga and the assisted him onto the table.

Giggling, they hurried to my side and said, "Please, Oh mighty Caligula, forgive us our error...Please be our guest!" and escorted me to the second table. I stood, as John had, and they removed my toga and assisted me onto the table. The stage had been set.

All three women wore nothing but hip jewelry that hung down low. With their tits bouncing freely and their love nests high lighted by flashing baubles, they turned presenting John and I with their oiled gleaming asses. Scurrying about, they prepared some concoction and returned to our tables.

Irene stood between our tables, with ample room to turn around and bend over.

"My maidens have prepared a special treat for you both...I hope you are pleased. As you can see...I am well oiled and perfumed for your pleasure, as they are."

She stepped backwards and bent over, to kiss John's head, placing her well oiled ass cheeks directly in front of my face. I smiled in appreciation of the view, she presented, a tightly swirled ass hole and pussy that were oiled and glistened in the light of the Tiki torches.

"Yes...Yes woman...Get on with it!" John commanded.

Mom rose and clapped her hands twice and the girls hurried into position, Julianne at my side and Darlene at John's. Turning towards Darlene, another clap echoed out and warm oil was poured down his back and into his ass crack. Quickly turning, another clap was issued and the oil flowed onto me.

Mom turned towards John and bending said, "I hope my maidens please you my lord."

I reached out and slid my fingers up her crack and finding her rectum inserted my index finger.

"Caligula! Would the mighty Caligula want me to stay?" She screamed out.

"Yes wench...Stay, as I have found pleasure in this hole! I commanded.

"The...pleasure...is...is...Oh it's mine my lord!" She answered back squatting slightly and thrust her ass towards my finger.

I saw John's arm reach out and his fingers disappear between mom's legs as she started to right herself at the new intrusion.

"My lords...It honors me that Caesar finds favor in my love box!" She moaned out, as John fingered her pussy and clit.

"G...G...G...Girls...Don't tarry...Do as...You've....Ummmmm, my Lords....Been taught! Hurry now!" She moaned.

John and I touched fingers as we worked mom and the girls began their massage work.

After rubbing in the warm oil, both women dropped to use their breasts to massage our backs. Working down one side, they gracefully moved to the opposite side and worked down once again.

I watched Darlene start a slow deep massage of John's ass, even as Julie's hands found mine. Spreading my legs, she slowly worked both hands between them and up the crack of my ass. Having well lubricated me, she spread my cheeks and proceeded to insert her finger in my rectum.

Adding a second, she buried them deeply and began a series of deep penetrations that took my breath away, although I never relinquished my finger hold in my mother's ass. She worked me over and over again, causing me to raise my hips in hopes of driving her fingers in deeper.

Finally, both girls slid out their fingers and moved down our legs, working our feet and toes last. When Julie began sucking in my toes, one after the other, I did a quick finger switch and inserted my thumb to the hilt in mom's rectum and just as quickly joined John's fingers in her pussy, causing her to cry out,

"By the Gods Caligula...My hole as never known such pleasure!"

"Caligula! I seek to suck this wenches love button...release her!" John demanded.

Reluctantly, I slid my thumb and fingers out, leaving mom's pleasure to John.

John started to roll over, as I did, exposing our hard cocks for the girls to massage and toy with, as mom stepped towards John's waiting lips.

Again the warm oil flowed over and down our bodies and the girls set to work. John had slid forward to drop his head over the end of the table and I followed suit, not wanting to miss any of the action.

"Oh Caesar...You would find favor with my sex button?"

"Yes wench...Part your lips so that I might suckle it properly!"

With trembling hands mom spread her labia lips and inched towards John's mouth, her clit hard and protruding ready for sucking. A lustful cry escaped her lips, as John drew her clit in hard and deep into his mouth, his nose buried in her pussy.

Julianne was working up my legs, ready to assault my cock when I reached out again and sought mom's rectum. Dar had captured John's cock between her ample tits and was massaging him for all she was worth, when I re-inserted my finger into mom.

She lunged forward, smashing her pussy into John's face and cried out,

"By the Gods do you seek to drive me insane with pleasure, Caligula?"

"Wench...I seek to have this hole tonight." I said, as Julianne mounted me and impaled herself, on my cock.

"But Lord my love hole seeks your pleasure." Julie cried out.

"And I seek Caesar's mighty manhood in my love nest!" Darlene cried out, straddling John and sinking down onto his cock.

"By the Gods women...Caligula and I will have this madam whore and you will wait...See to it madam!" John gasped out, between breathes and sucking.

"Girls the emperors have spoken...They have chosen me! Ride them as they wish, but leave their gifts to me!" Irene called out, barely able to contain herself.

Moments later John pushed Irene away, releasing his lip lock on her clit. I removed my finger from her ass and together we commanded the girls to unsaddle themselves. Mom's eyes were wild with lust and wanting to cum from our sexual advances, as she stepped from between the tables, on wobbly legs.

"Spread a suitable comforter to lie on. " I commanded and Darlene ran to get a sleeping bag. The bag in place, John lied down and Darlene helped ease mom down. Julianne quickly dropped to hands and knees; guided John's enlarged cock into Irene's wet, dripping, pussy.

John wrapped his arms around mom's back and drew her down, as I stepped in behind and squatted down on my knees. Darlene, with wide eyes, grabbed my cock and aimed for mom's rectum. Julianne, stepped up and squirted fresh, warm, oil down mom's crack as I leaned in. I stopped just as I touched her rectum and Darlene moved my cock up and down and then centered it for my push.

John, sensing my push, drew mom's face toward his and planted his lips on hers in a deep kiss. We all heard her muffled scream, as I penetrated her rectum, blocked by the kiss and when she stopped John released her lips. I was in and John and I worked together.

I could feel his cock between the thin membrane separating her vagina and rectum and it was the most sensual thing I'd ever felt. As John pushed in, I pulled out and so we worked, until Mom started to wail loudly.

In an instant, we switched and drove in at the same time. Mom bent over hard and with a death grip on John's large shoulders held on as we both came in her and she exploded with the best orgasm she had ever had in her life, as she explained later.

I pulled away from Mom's rectum, leaving it enlarged and leaking semen, as I rolled over and Julianne quickly straddled me, forcing my semi-hard cock into her pussy. Bending over she whispered in my ear,

I'm next Caligula...I want you and John to do me that way, that was the most sexual, erotic thing I've been apart of. You just relax now baby, squirt what you can in me and I'll wait for that fucking!"

I heard Mom roll off John and moan out her pleasure.

"Oh my Lord, I'll never want a single man again! I can't stop shaking...my pussy and ass has gone to heaven!"

Dar jumped John, and like Julie, asked for the fucking of her life time, forcing his cock into her vagina, she said, "You dribble into me baby, but you give it all to me the next time...I want you in my ass!"

The night was almost done, except for one thing. The two maidens had yet to cum and made protest to Caesar and Caligula. Rising, the girls lied down on the tables and spread their legs. Slowly, John and I rose with shaking legs and centered ourselves between the girl's legs.

Mom lay on the deck, rubbing her pussy as we dropped to favor the girls. I sucked in Darlene's clit and she immediately said,

"Michael? Oh God...You were awesome tonight...Baby thank you!"

How she knew...who knows, I guess lips or technique tells the tail.

Julianne's head was lifted as she watched John's lips drop to her pussy and suck in her clit.

"John...I'm in love with Michael...I want him in my pussy...You can have my ass...Understand baby?"

"Ummm....I do...Believe me I do Julie." He responded, after taking a breath, and then added,

"I'm in love with Darlene."

"I don't ever want to loose you John..." Julie started out and John cut her off, taking another breath,

"You won't...Mike and I have already talked about this...We are a family...A total sexual family."

Darlene raised her head and said, "Michael?"

I took a breath and eased her mind by saying, "He's right Dar...I don't ever want to loose you in my bed, but I'm falling in love with Julie...We are the total sexual family...Aren't we?" and dropped back down to renew my sucking and licking.

"Oh God...Oh...Don't stop...That's it...Don't stop...Sexual...Oh yes...Oh My God baby I'm Cumming...." Dar screamed out, throwing her arms back over her head, grabbing Julianne's arms and together they sang a song of climax and satisfaction.

The night was coming to an end and we knew that getting mom back into the house was paramount. We assisted her and got her to her room, slipping on a short teddy and then laying her gently down in her bed. We all kissed her, as she mumbled something about the best sex she had ever had and we walked out, shutting off the lights.

The four of us ended up in the living room snuggled together, enjoying several more hours of talking, touching and fondling. The girls laughed heartily when I grabbed John's semi-hard cock and went off on an expose' on how huge it was, wiggling it side to side. They went wild when John, in turn, grabbed mine and bent to suck it in, but stopped short saying,

"It's so damn big I can't wrap my lips around it!"

"John...You fag! I didn't know you were bi!" Julie howled.

"Mike...You faggot! How long have you been playing with John's cock? Dar added in, as both she and Julie screamed with laughter.

For whatever reason, I recounted the room session with John and my thoughts afterward.

"Wow...Michael you really wanted to suck your own cock?" Darlene asked, an incredulous look on her face.

"Ya baby...I did...At least until you found pleasure in it." I replied.

"Shit me too bro...I did...Swear to God!" John piped up.

"Ya...No shit. I caught him one night trying to bend enough to do it. Guess that's when I had pity on him and helped him out." Julie responded.

"So you don't mind feeling or touching each other's cocks?" Dar asked.

I blushed again, but responded back quickly, "No...I guess not. It's like touching my own, he's big and it felt great."

"So if it would turn me on...Would you suck John's cock for me?" Julianne asked me.

"Hey whoa there girlfriend...Better ask me if I want him to or would let him!" John came back quickly.

"God...This is getting really good!" Dar squealed out, and then added,

"Michael...answer the question!

I looked at John and then slowly placed my hand on his naked thigh, saying,

"Look all I said was..." and Julie cut me off.

"Ya...we know, you wanted to suck your own...But what about his?"

At that comment, John's cock bounced once and slid to the side resting on my hand. I turned slowly looking at it and said,

"I think I would...At least I'd try it once." Looking at John, as the words came out.

"John?" Dar asked.

A few moments passed and John shrugged his shoulders saying, "What the hell...You only live once."

"Oh my God you guys...Hey Michael..." Julie said and then raised her eyebrows and motioned towards John's hardening cock.

Surrounded with those I loved, I felt safe and it felt natural, for some reason to reach out and grasp John's hardening cock. Darlene's eyes widened as I bent and, with a final look, opened my mouth and sucked in his cock head.

I heard the gasps, but paid no attention and focused on John's manhood, turning to get a better grip and lip lock, forcing my ass high in the air.

I felt Julianne's hands slide between my legs and stroke my cock to hardness as I sucked John and Darlene gasped and moved to let John's fingers find her pussy.

When I felt John's belly start to shudder at my sucking, I pulled away and Darlene pounced on his cock, sucking him in and finishing him off. Julianne turned quickly presenting me with her fine ass and I drove my hardened cock home. I kept my cock head close to her rectal muscles and rapidly pushed in and out causing great friction and our mutual Cumming in seconds.

Julie came hard and I sank down on top of her, pushing my cock in deeper, as she moaned out,

"God I love you Michael...You can suck and fuck with the best of them...You are mine baby...All mine!"

Darlene swallowed the last of John's load and raising her head, cum dripping from her lips said,

"Ditto John...And this last bit turned me on sooo bad...You gotta suck Michael's cock for me. You do that and I'm yours for ever."

And so it was...a new found sexuality with our lovers. Of course it shocked mom, but then with the regular double fucking she didn't really care and actually got very turned on when John and I had sex for the girls.

What mom didn't know was that night with the new found sexuality, we also made a pack to find mom a lover, a young, ready to be perverted lover that we all liked...

**********************

But that of course is in the next installment. Ya all take care and I hope those pussies and cocks are wet and ready. Until the next time, please let me know what you think about "Of Dreams and Reality" part three!

MDF251

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers