Of Hell and Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hand to the small of her back and pulled her into me...then the elevator bell rang and we jumped apart. The doors opened and Margaret Zeigler, one of the coordinators of the conference walked out.

When she saw Carol, she broke out in a big grin and said, "Oh Sister Carol, I was hoping that I would see you."

Then she started to talk about a panel discussion that they were setting up for Thursday and would she sit on the panel. "I know that this is last minute but one of our speakers had to be taken to the hospital and won't be out by Thursday. We are going to fill his time with a panel discussion. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Carol smiled and said, "I was going to attend his talk and now I have that time free, so I would be honored to sit on the panel, Margaret." She turned to me and said, "I'll see you tomorrow, Zack? I would love to continue our discussion."

"Absolutely, I definitely want to continue, I really like the way it was going," I answered and was actually able to give a smile.

Carol gave me a bit of a sad grin and said, "So do I."

Margaret looked at me and said, "I hope that I didn't interrupt...but I have been so worried about filling this time slot, we are having a breakfast meeting with all of the panel members in the morning..."

The two of them walked down the hall to their rooms, but I only saw one of them. I pressed the elevator call button and waited. The doors opened and I got on and went to the thirtieth floor I changed into some sweats and went down to the hotel gym and worked out like crazy and then swam for a mile. I still went to sleep with a rock hard dick.

When I woke up in the morning, I had the usual morning hard on, my "morning wood" as some say. It went down after I relieved myself. I was glad about that, as I didn't want to go down to breakfast with an erection

As I walked to the dining room, a couple of the symposium organizers grabbed me and as we had breakfast they asked if I would mind doing an informal question and answer session about the keel. It seems there was quite a bit of interest in the keel and there were a lot of people asking for something more.

I said, "How about Thursday at ten o'clock?"

They were really happy and so it was arranged. I would be doing a Q&A session while Carol was at her panel discussion. I was a little disappointed that I would miss seeing her talking again but this way we would only be separated for that hour.

I had talked with the powers that be back in Baltimore before I left and the only thing didn't want me to talk about was certain manufacturing processes that they used. It seems that these processes were also used in the military craft. That would be no problem, as I really didn't know much about them.

After finishing the breakfast meeting, I found Carol sitting in the lobby, looking more beautiful than ever. I went over to her and without saying a word, she got up and we walked out of the hotel.

It was warmer then it had been, a really lovely spring day. We walked to that small park and sat on a bench. I took her hand in mine and kissed it. I looked up at her and she leaned over to me and pressed her lips to mine. The kiss was long and sweet.

I told her about the Q&A session and she said that she wished she could be there and I said the same thing. Neither of us wanted to go back to the hotel so we started to walk. Carol had mentioned going to the Arch, so we took a walk. As it was a Tuesday morning, there was no crowd and we got to the top in no time. Today, I had my digital camera with me and I took a boatload of pictures.

The sights from the top of the Arch are fantastic, with the views of the Mississippi River. There were barges and even an old fashion steamboat. I took photos of the scenic views from the windows, but most of the pictures were of Carol and me. I used the timer on the camera to take us both.

I had set the camera to take a photo of us and Carol grabbed me and kissed me hard. I wrapped my arms around her and she had her arms around my neck. The camera flashed and we just went on kissing. After a while we broke and she said, "See if it looks good, if not we can do it again."

I took the camera and sort of glanced at the screen. "Oh, this is terrible, we definitely need to do it over. But don't worry we can keep trying until we get it right," I said with a mock serious voice.

It took about five tries before we got it right. Not that there were anything wrong with the first four, but the fifth one was right. That and a whole elevator of people came to the top with what seemed like a thousand kids. We took the next car down.

We walked back to the hotel hand in hand. We both wanted to attend talks this afternoon and we went to them alone. Two of the three of the talks were busts but the third was great. It was something that I was really interested and I got a bunch of ideas. Not only was the subject on point, but the speaker was a real showman.

As far as I was concerned the time I spent away from Carol was well worth it. We met outside the lobby at around five thirty and we went to dinner at a place that had been recommended by Margaret Zeigler.

It seemed that this place had been recommended to a lot of people, because there were a lot of people from the conference and symposium there. In fact we met and had dinner with the Director of the symposium and his wife.

They had met Carol before and weren't surprised to find us together. It was a very enjoyable time and he picked up the tab. After dinner we parted as they were off to a party. They invited us but Carol and I begged off, saying that we had plans.

We just went walking, holding hands and window shopping, looking in the store windows and talking about everything, about nothing, just sharing. We got back to the hotel around ten forty-five and walked to the elevator. Just like last night the elevators were jammed with conventioneers and partiers.

And once again I had to force our way out of the elevator, but tonight no one grabbed my ass. I had been holding Carol's hand as we fought our way out of the elevator and continued to do so as we walked down the hall to her room. Once again I took her in my arms and I kissed her. This time there was no one to interrupt us and the kiss went on forever. Our mouths opened and our tongues met and danced, tasting each other once again.

When our lips parted I continued to kiss her cheek and down to her neck. She lifted her head opening her neck to my kisses. I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. Carol lightly kissed my lips and in a soft voice asked, "Stay with me, Zack?"

I answered in an equally soft voice, "Yes, my love, forever if you want."

She put the key card in the door and opened it. She took hold of my hand and we walked into her room. The room was bathed in a golden glow from the light of the full moon and the nighttime city. Carol turned and held her arms out to me. I went to her and we wrapped our arms around each other.

Once again we kissed, a kiss of lovers, opened mouthed and tongues dueling. My dick was hard as a rock and was straining against my pants. I knew that she could feel it as she pushed her hips into me.

I moved my hands down her back and over her ass, caressing and fondling her firm cheeks. I took hold of the zipper on the back of her skirt and pulled it down. I pushed the skirt over her hips and it fell to the floor in a heap.

Carol had moved her hands from around my neck and unbuckled my belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, pushing them down to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants.

She started to unbutton my shirt. She pushed it off of my shoulders and she looked at my chest where the silver eyeglass charm was lying. A small portion of the bottom was missing, a piece of shrapnel had pushed it into my chest. She put her hand on it and looked into my eyes. "Oh Zack, you still have my charm... you kept it?"

I said, "I have worn it since that day you gave it to me, I will never take this off. I will be buried with it,"

She lifted her head and kissed me, "I love you, Zack. I love you so much."

"Then I am the happiest man in the world,"

I lifted my hands and began to unbutton her blouse. I did it slowly and deliberately, wanting to stretch out the preliminary loving as long as possible. Taking my time at each button and when reaching the last, sliding the blouse from her and kissing those wonderful white shoulders.

Her bra and panties were plain white utilitarian undergarments. Doing their job and not meant to be provocative in the least. Well, they were not intended to be provocative, but when I saw them on this, the most beautiful woman ever, they were more erotic than anything in Victoria's Secret.

She moved back and sat on the bed. I stood there looking at her, taking in her beauty and staring unbelieving at what I was seeing. All of my masturbatory dreams come true. She lay back on the bed and once again held her arms out to me.

It took me a moment to believe that she wanted me. She smiled at me and I went to her, into her arms, into her heart. I lay down next to her and took her in my arms. I looked into her eyes and saw the love that she had. I wanted this woman like nothing before. I wanted her and no one else. I would never love another, if she rejected me I would remain alone for the rest of my life.

But she wasn't pushing me away, she was taking me into her heart and soul. She would be mine forever and I would be hers...forever.

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra and slipped it off her shoulders. They revealed the most beautiful, flawless breasts that ever existed. Her breasts while not large, were lovely and perky, they were topped with perfect nipples, which were now erect and begging me to kiss them. And kiss then I did. I kissed them, sucked them and loved them. She held my head to her and softly moaned.

Carol reached down and slipped her hand into my briefs and sort of stroked my dick. She was a bit hesitant. I later found that mine was the first one she ever touched. But she soon stroked with more confidence and fervor.

I moved down and began to pull her panties down. I sat up and looked at her lying on the bed. I couldn't believe that a woman as beautiful as Carol would want a patched up, scarred guy like me. And she is more beautiful than I ever dreamed, her breasts are those of a goddess, she had a slim waist and wonderfully rounded hips.

As I moved down I was kissing my way over her body. I continued to pull her panties down over her knees and off her legs. Her pubic hair was curly and glowed a reddish gold in the moonlight. Then I caught the aroma of her sex. I breathed in the bouquet of her love and I had to taste her.

I spread her legs and kissed the inside of her thighs. Carol was writhing and moaning, telling me that she was mine and mine alone. To love her...to love her forever.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. She gasped and held my head between her legs. I began to lick her lips and suck up the moisture emanating from her sex. I drank at her fountain and consumed her juices. She was delicious, I wanted more, and I knew that I could never get enough. I licked and sucked as she moaned. I then moved my tongue to her clitoris, licking and sucking on her as she moaned, saying my name over and over. Soon she started to get louder and then she began to whine as an orgasm washed over her.

I kept at it until she fell back onto the bed gasping for breath. I climbed up her body and kissed her. Carol kissed me back and held me tightly. "Oh Zack, you have made me feel so good, I have never felt so wonderful."

She spread her legs again and she took my steel hard dick in her hand. She lined my dick up with the entrance to her body. I looked into her eyes and she smiled at me. I pushed forward entering her. I was only into her a little bit when I was stopped. Carol was a virgin. Her hymen was intact. My eyes were as big as saucers, she was a virgin. I was taking Sister Carol's virginity.

She looked at me and smiled, "Zack, please love me."

She put her hands on my hips and then pulled me into her. She sucked in her breath as I pushed through her maidenhead. I had taken her, I was her first, I slowly pushed forward until I was completely in her and I held still. I kissed her and held her. Carol was tight, really tight. It felt like my cock would be squashed inside that soft hot sheath. She put her arms around me and then lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist.

Soon she slowly began to move her hips. Taking me into her and withdrawing a little bit. I began to move in her just a little at first and then more and more. Slowly and tenderly I made love to her. Pulling out and gently plunging back into her over and over. As we loved we became more ardent and passionate, moving faster and harder, until we were fucking each other with abandon.

Carol crushed her legs around me as her arms pulled me into her. Her vagina tightened even more around my cock and began to squeeze me. I knew in an instant that she was going into another orgasm. She cried out calling my name.

I plunged into her for a final time and gave up my seed. I came into her, shooting my semen into her body. My dick pulsed each time I shot another rope of cum into her vagina, filling her to overflowing. She held me in a death like grip as she accepted all I had to give.

Finally, I could give no more. I was completely spent. I rolled to my side and she held onto me, not wanting to let me go. I kept my arms around her and kissed her. Carol rested her head on my chest and in a few minutes I heard the soft, easy, regular breath of my love sleeping. I smiled into the dark, closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.

To be continued...

If you vote that's fine but even more importantly do let me know what you think of my story.

I have been thinking (A very dangerous thing) but if you are a Benedictine, you can tell me what I did wrong and if I can work it in I will.