Of Two Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers

Rachel told me that from now on she would be the only woman I was with—the only woman I wanted to be with. My womanizing, she explained, was born of my need to repress my feminine side. But she knew that she couldn't satisfy all of my needs. Though my female persona had been suppressed, it was very strong. I wouldn't be happy denying those needs.

Rachel was fine with that. She felt no jealousy of my need for other lovers, provided they were men. She even offered to help me find suitable partners, beginning with Dylan again if I wanted. Her offer to get me in touch with Dylan provoked a flutter of excitement in me. I think Rachel could see me blush. She smiled at me warmly.

Whatever need Rachel had for revenge had passed completely. She never used the power she had over me again—never even hinted at it. And she was completely right in her prognosis. I still recognize female beauty. But, now, when I see a beautiful woman, I'm thinking about how I can look and move more like her when I'm dressed for a man, not about being with that woman. When I think about getting into her pants, I'm thinking about whether they would fit me.

Rachel satisfies every desire I have to be with a woman. We have a rich and varied sexual and emotional relationship. And Rachel allows me to satisfy my desire to be with men. She helped me improve my abilities with make-up, walking, and feminine gestures. Sometimes she introduces me to men. Sometimes she even watches, like she did that first time with Dylan.

I love my life now. I decided that 'Einheit' might be the sweetest work Rachel has ever spoken to me.

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,111 Followers