Off to the Bahamas Ch. 01

Story Info
You travel the Caribbean on a yacht.
1k words
3.95
24.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It’s noon in Miami Beach and the yacht is safely moored at the marina just inside Government cut. I see you walking down the dock towards me and my heart skips a beat. Your beautiful visage starts to fuel the fires inside me. We head back down the dock for lunch where we catch up on the goings on in our lives over stone crab cocktails.

After lunch, it’s on to Cat Cay in the Bahamas just 50 miles to the east aboard my yacht, Diamond Lady. As we head out the inlet, we have to dodge an exiting cruise ship and then we are met with calm seas, perfect for our run across the Gulf Stream. I engage the GPS navigation system and the autopilot takes over. You go below and come up with a bathing suit and thoughts of what’s beneath occupies my imagination. I catch you staring at the bulge in my shorts and my hopes and desires are fueled to a flame. We start talking and three hours later we come into the marina tucked behind the east side of the island. The time has passed as if it has been minutes, not hours. The palm trees are gently swaying in the breeze as we secure the docking lines, fuel and pass customs.

After a delicious dinner in the restaurant, during which I have all kinds of trouble taking my eyes off of you, we retire to the main stateroom. It just seems so natural after discovering how much we have in common.

Our yearnings and urges get the best of us as we disrobe. I catch my breath at the sight of your beautiful breasts and that stupendous triangular patch. We peel the bedspread back and you lay on your stomach. I get the Vaseline Intensive Care and spread a dab on the bottoms of your feet. I begin to massage your soles in slow strokes. I apply more and very slowly work my way up back of your legs. Long slow strokes in an easy cycle of pleasure. I touch your beautiful behind. Soon, I’m massaging your back. I apply more lotion and feel you relax under my massaging strokes. Up the spine and then out and then down your sides. You sigh with pleasure.

Your head is turned to one side and I lean forward to kiss your ear. You shiver with delight. My cock rests on the crack of your behind-ever vigilant. It only has one eye, you know.

You turn over on your back: I kiss you lips and then your chin and cheeks. Then my lips move down to your neck-there to linger. Up from your naked shoulder to your chin and then back down again. First on one side, then the other, then down from your chin to your breasts. I suck on your nipples and they respond which makes me all the more excited. I kneel next to you and your hand finds my throbbing dick. My fingers find your clit and they massage it- up and down-up and down—slowly. Your love juices begin to flow as do mine. We let each other’s anticipation grow. I caress the insides of your thighs working slowly from knee to the center of you. Over and over, I make the trip- lingering in the middle each time.

You are rubbing my balls and fondling my cock and it makes me more and more excited. After a while, I can wait no longer. You spread your legs and I kneel in between them. The cleft in the end of my dick caresses your clit: up and down and up and down along all of it. Then, when neither you nor I can stand it any longer, I slowly enter you. I slide deeper and deeper into you until our pubic hair is mingled together. I stay all the way in you for a minute and then slowly draw back out, till just the tip of me is in you; and then back the way I came out. Your hips arch in pleasure and that makes me increase the pace. I hold back the huge orgasm that is hiding just around the corner for as long as I can. The pace increases and I feel as though my cock is kissing the very center of you. Your moans foretell the pleasure of cumming and as it washes over you I cum also and my dick throbs and throbs for what seems like an eternity.

It’s time for some wine which just happens to be at our bedside. It takes about a half an hour to consume it: a dry Chardonnay from Sonoma. As we talk, your hand wanders down my stomach, leaving a trail of goose bumps of pleasure. My mind starts to wander and my cock starts to harden again. My hand makes its way to you and massages your clitoris. Your rubbing my balls completes the readiness. This time you come on top of me. As you slowly lower yourself on to me, I feel as though you have the center of me inside you. You start slowly, and as the pace quickens, my hands go around your ass and as my excitement grows as I begin to push you into me. I arch my back so more of my cock is inside you. The freight train of ecstasy begins to approach. It’s a long, hard, slowly moving, unstoppable train. Your excitement pushes us both over the brink. We can fend it off no longer. I feel my hot cum pumping into you in gobs of exquisite pleasure. We keep pumping and pumping each other-we don’t want it to ever stop. I feel your orgasm course through the center of you. Your stomach jumps as the waves of pleasure wash over you. Soon exhaustion overcomes us and we fall into deep sleep in each other’s arms. Tomorrow is a big day. It’s off to Nassau and the Atlantis resort across the wide Bahamian bank.