Office Buzz

Story Info
A sub secretary receives a hi-tech gift from her boss.
790 words
3.98
47.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those Thursdays when the entire office is so busy that everyone is submerged in a sea of deadlines. Workers weaved in and out of cubicles like a school of fish, scattering and gathering in an unspoken fluster of activity leading them towards the inevitable and cathartic end to the workweek. I had immersed myself in the task of writing out the latest quarterly travel reports and a rapid knock on the wall of my space jolted me back to reality as a messenger walked up to me with a small and slender package in tow.

"You Anna Traymor?" says the invader of my space with a wink.

"Yes, I am." I push my glasses up and look him square in the eye. This kid is way out of his league.

"Sign here. Date here. Initial here." He blurts out along with that annoying sound of smacking gum.

I quickly picked up the pen fastened to the clipboard, signed off and sent him on his way. I nonchalantly ducked back down into my cubicle away from prying eyes and untied the striped packing twine around the parcel, curious of its contents. I peel away the brown paper wrapping to reveal a black envelope attached to a red box. On the envelope in gold ink is a small flame. This is your mark, as I love it and know it well. The thin pink flame shaped scar embossed on my inner thigh forever marks me as yours.

I stand up and look straight to your windowed office. You're not there. Panicked, I frantically search for you in the sea of faces. I know you're watching me, but from where? I know I will pay for this later, but I must see those eyes of yours.Pierce me, conquer me, but for Christ's sake don't deny me!I feel the throb of lust and that familiar clench below my navel as I open the envelope to reveal the note inside:

You look stressed.
You have three minutes to prepare.
Open the box, my good girl.

The Clock is Ticking.

I dropped back down to the confines of my desk and focus my sights on my gift. With my breath slight, I slowly lift the lid of the slender red box. My heart is thrusting, propelling every cell in my body towards that ecstatic moment when you finally release me from the blazing fire now consuming me. Inside the box is a cinnamon jawbreaker, an mp3 player with ear buds, a slender black canister containing a small black bullet vibrator and another note.

You know what to do.
Insert and wait until you are called upon.

Tick Tock

Months of conditioning has taught me well. Pavlovian, you call it. I turn the mp3 player on and the sound of your steady breathing fills my head. I unwrap the jawbreaker and pop it in my mouth, the fiery familiar burn matching the one raging inside me, and I suck. The taste of cinnamon is the trigger that promotes my sex to respond with a torrent of the viscous fluid you love so well. I take a quick look around to see if anyone is watching. When the coast is clear, I part my legs, slide the crotch of my panties aside and insert the bullet between the moistened gash between my legs. On the way out, I brush my finger against the autograph you left when you declared I was yours. I suppress the urge to let a whimper escape my lips.

I sense someone standing behind me, so I immediately compose myself and go back to my typing, afraid of being discovered. A blue sleeved hand unceremoniously dumps a three inch pile of papers beside my keyboard. I startle. The cufflink on that sleeve is a tiny golden flame. Still afraid to move, I know you are with me, and I flush with longing. I am a statue as I continue to type. Seconds thunder by and my phone buzzes beside me with an incoming text. It is from you. I dig a small bite into my lower lip as I read:

.toy
Seek discipline and find your liberty.

"Back to work, Traymor" your voice whispers through my headphones, and I obey. I feel a slight change in the air as you walk out of my cubicle and away from me. The sound of your breath in the headphones picks up cadence as the Bluetooth activates the vibrator. I continue to type. Each letter of your text elicits a different rhythm ----that beautiful humming song between my legs created especially for me, by you, my flame. I lose myself to the sound of you as you carry me to climax.