Office Hours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holsten
Holsten
54 Followers

And then, just as Michaels was started to feel truly relaxed, the idiot boy almost blew everything.

"Did Professor Barlow find you this afternoon, Ma'am?" he asked, swirling at a knot near her tailbone.

Dr. Michael's head snapped towards him and she propped herself up by the elbows. "You were the one who sicked him on me?"

Jason shrugged. "He stopped me to ask about the coffee, and it...came up."

Dr. Michaels twisted around to pound at the boy hard with her fist. "Fuck you, Jason! Where do you get off? You know I hate being around that man! He's half the reason I'm so messed up today!"

"Why?" Jason continued working her muscles, but firmer and faster than before. "He's a nice guy! He even passed me last semester after you talked to him, even though I really didn't deserve it. And he just wants to be your friend."

"So you decided to try to set me up on a playdate..." Michaels laid back down, turning away from Jason with her face half pressed into the side of the couch. "I don't need this, Jason, especially not from you. You're a goddamn child who doesn't know a damn thing about adult relationships. So Barlow wants to be buddies - so what? What business is that of yours one way or the other?"

"He's nice, is all," Jason said stiffly. "And he likes you."

"And? What the hell do you want from me, Jason? I'm the adult here, and you can go ahead and stop pretending to know what I need, thank you very much. You're never to pull that kind of crap again, do you hear me? Never. You keep the fuck away from my personal life, Jason."

"Yes, Ma'am," Jason murmured. "Sorry, Ma'am."

Michaels laid in dark, sullen silence for awhile as Jason continued his ministrations. It was all so aggravating! The thought of Jason and Ted overlapping, practically conspiring to vex her...It turned her stomach!

After a time, Jason stroked her on the side a few of times, and Michales rolled over onto her back. Jason soaked his hands with a generous dribble of oil and started to coat the front of Michaels' body from neck to knees. Michaels closed her eyes and crossed her arms beneath her head, trying to let her frustration with the pet fade with every slick, skillful stroke of his big hands. He first ran his fingers up and down the length of her body in firm, deep strokes, plowing his fingers in broad channels across her chest, breasts, waist, and thighs. Down, up. Down, up. Dr. Michaels bit her lip and pulled at her own hair.

Jason's hands slowed and began to focus on her stomach. He poked for a bit at her bellybutton before spiraling out to rub her in deep, hardening circles from her hips to just below her breasts. Spiraling, and kneading. Daring at times to dig at her with his fingernails.

Before long, of course, Jason naturally turned most of his attention to her breasts. He gave each a drizzle of oil before caressing them like holy artifacts. Michaels' chest heaved to meet his touch, her breath coming deep. Jason kneaded one breast with both of his hands, then the other, then both at once, squishing them in opposing circles. Michaels' own hand slipped between her legs—she was sopping wet—and she began working her clit with her middle finger. Jason started spiraling her already-hard nipples with his fingertips, then his nails. Michaels' back arched, and a growl rumbled deep in her throat. She reached out and took Jason by the back of the neck, yanking his face to her chest. The boy's tongue and lips joined his hands in pleasuring her breasts, and Michaels' back arched even higher. She moaned and squeezed his neck and rasped obscenities in his ear while her hand practically vibrated over her clit.

The heat built in her body and a rumbling storm began to blot consciousness from her mind. The pet teased her breasts, her hand worked her cunt...and then Dr. Michaels' body subcame to an electric avalanche that bucked her hips and wrenched a tight scream from the deepest part of her. Every muscle in her body seemed to shiver, and Michaels unconsciously slapped again and again at her soaked pussy to extend the explosive tremors as long as possible.

Far too soon, the jolts receded, and Michaels melted into the couch. Her flesh felt like warm water, yet her hand still swirled her half-numbed clit, teasing out what few sparks remained from the twitching furnace between her legs. And still, Jason massaged her breasts and kissed her nipples. Michaels let him continue on for awhile, panting and sweating through the aftermath of her orgasm. But soon she pushed the boy away and sat up, swiping casually at the beaded moisture on her forehead. She maintained her grip on Jason's neck with one hand, while the other—the hand that had brought her to such a fantastic climax—hooked a middle finger deep into her vagina and came forth dripping with her juices. Michaels painted Jason's lips with the sticky finger before thrusting it deep into his mouth. The desperate little boy sucked at the digit as though receiving life-saving ambrosia, moaning loudly in ecstasy. Michaels glanced down and saw that Jason once more sported a trembling erection, dribbling boylube at the tip.

Michaels slowly slid her finger from the kid's mouth, and at the moment it popped free from his lips she slapped him hard enough to stagger him sideways.

"I'm done with you now," Dr. Michaels snarled.

Jason righted himself on his knees, lightly fingering his glowing cheek. His voice was quiet and confused. "Ma'am...?"

"I said I'm done, you damn loser!" Michaels slapped him again, even harder then before. She glared into his hurt, watery eyes for a moment before turning away to press her face into the back of the couch. "Get the fuck away from me, Jason. I don't want to look at you anymore."

After a long pause, the pet said softly, "Yes, Ma'am. Sorry, Ma'am."

Dr. Michaels curled up naked into the corner of the couch, listening to Jason pad across the living room towards his folded clothes. An empty can clattered across the floor and clanked against the wall. If she didn't know better, she might have thought Jason had kicked it. She listened to the soft rustle of Jason putting clothes back onto that young, infuriating body.

Several long seconds passed while Michals knew she was being watched.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Jason said at last, with wrenching warmth. "I hope you have a good night."

The door opened. The door closed.

Dr. Michaels rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Stupid little boy. Always trying to jerk her around. Why did she put up with his little games and manipulations?

Michaels stared until the warmth of her climax and the oils on her skin faded, and a chill settled over her body. She tugged a blanket from atop the couch down over herself, then continued to stare at shadows on the lamp-lit ceiling until her eyes finally fluttered closed on their own only a few hours before dawn.

Holsten
Holsten
54 Followers
12