Office Interlude: When Frank Met Morgan

Story Info
How their forbidden romance started.
2.1k words
4.41
39.6k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank sat staring out of his window holding Morgan's thong, still damp from her juices and his saliva and let his mind wander back to the first day he met her.

She sat there nervously in her cube. Linda the oldest employee in the support staff pool was chatting with her trying to relax her.

"Just relax," she said in her motherly way. "Most of the bosses here bluster around but they are harmless."

Just then Frank had stomped by. His ice blue eyes fired up for the day ahead.

"Who is that," he heard her whisper.

"Frank, he's the youngest man to ever make Jr. Partner," Linda had whispered back. "Now HIM you have to watch out for. He's good at what he does, but he's got a temper."

Frank eyed the new girl from the corner of his eye. She was shapely with coffee and cream brown skin, onyx black eyes and long coal black hair. Her tailored suit fit her like a second skin though she looked every inch the consummate professional. She peeked at him through long black lashes then looked away quickly. In that instant Frank felt something.

"I'll try to avoid him if possible," Morgan had giggled nervously.

"Don't worry, he usually picks on Jenny." Linda had said.

Unfortunately, Jenny was out sick today, and Frank needed a letter dictated.

Stalking out of his office he looked around and saw the new girl bent over her computer.

"Morgan, get in here, and bring a pad," he bellowed.

Morgan froze instantly and looked at him. Frank was taken aback slightly. Instead of the fear he was usually met with, Morgan looked him right in the eye. She snatched up her pad and stalked into Frank's office brushing past him as she walked through the door. Instantly, her scent filled his nostrils. She smelled clean and slightly fruity, with a spicy undertone that he couldn't place. Stiffly she sat and waited for him to start.

Frank sat behind his desk and stared at the woman. Sighing Morgan crossed her long legs and looked at him. Deep in his groin Frank felt his cock start to stir. Pushing the thoughts from his mind he began to dictate the letter.

"Read it back to me," he barked not knowing why his mood was suddenly worse than it had been before he started.

Morgan cleared her throat and slowly read back to Frank.

"That's not what I said at all," Frank bellowed standing and leaning menacingly toward Morgan.

Morgan threw down her pad and stood leaning forward till she was almost nose to nose with Frank.

"That.is.exactally.what.you.said," she hissed thorough her teeth her black eyes threatening violence.

Frank stood there staring back at her his blue eyes blazing. He could barely see her large shapely breast heaving as she stared back unblinking, not giving an inch. Her scent was almost overwhelming him. He wanted to reach out and grab those perfect breast and burry his face in them. To his shock he could feel his cock getting harder and harder in his boxer briefs. Was he actually getting turned on by this insolent woman?

Morgan was furious. She knew she had taken it down exactly as he had said. How DARE he yell at her! As she stood there she staring him in the eye she could see the firm set of his mouth. His lips though set in a straight line where incredibly kissable. She could barely resist the urge to kiss and nibble his bottom lip and felt herself getting wet. "What the hell," she thought, "am I actually getting turned on by this arrogant man?"

Frank felt his head swimming, not wanting to give an inch but needing to get her out of his office so he could think, he stood to his full six foot five inch frame so he towered over Morgan.

"Just type it up and bring it back," he snapped.

"Fine," she snapped back as she grabbed her pad and straightened to her full five foot six inches. Never breaking eye contact she backed to the door then whirled around and stalked out of his office slamming it as hard as she could.

Morgan threw her pad on her desk, grabbing her purse and muttering to Linda that she needed some air stalked off down the hall toward the exit. Linda looked after her in shock. No one had EVER stood up to Frank let alone yelled back at him.

Frank stood there staring at the door trying to get himself to calm down. When that didn't work he grabbed his coat off the back of the door and stalked out not bothering to look to see if Morgan was at her desk or not.

Instead of leaving Morgan decided to just find a quiet spot to sit and try to get herself together. Out of sight of the others she tried several of the empty office doors still she found one that was unlocked.

Flinging her purse on the desk she sank down in the office chair and buried her head in her hands as angry tears began to flow.

How could she loose her temper like that? And worse, how could she actually get turned on by that unbelievable jerk? She would probably get fired.

Frank stalked down the hall mumbling to himself when he thought he heard a noise in one of the empty offices. Quietly opening the door he was shocked to see Morgan sitting behind the desk crying softly.

Despite his earlier anger, he stepped quietly into the room and softly closed the door. Silently he crossed the room and placed his hand on her shoulder.

Morgan jumped and looked up her black eyes growing wide from the shock of being touched. There was that infuriating man standing over her.

Frank felt almost like he was in a trance as he slid his hand down her shoulder then reached out and grabbed her other arm. He could feel her tense as he slowly pulled her into his arms. Never taking his eyes off hers, he lowered his mouth to hers, tentatively at first but growing stronger until he totally gave into his passion.

Morgan weakly pushed against Frank her shock giving way to panic, her struggles only seeming to goad him farther until he was wildly trying to shove his tongue into her mouth. Then slowly she gave into her growing lust and allowed his tongue to find hers.

Panting in their mutual lust they let their hands begin to explore each other. Morgan moaned as Franks hands found her breast and slowly began to tweak and rub her hardening nipples through her silk blouse. Frank, could feel her begin to squeeze and massage his ass with her small but surprisingly strong hands. He could feel his hard cock pressing into her firm abs and beginning to ache for her.

Breaking the kiss, Frank looked into her black eyes and found his answered lust gleaming back at him. He wanted her right then and there. He had to taste her then ram his cock deep into her pussy or he would go mad. Grabbing her ass he lifter her onto the desk and spread her legs. He snarled in pure lust when he saw that she wore gartered hose and a lacy thong.

Pushing the thong aside he lowered his head and took a long lick relishing the taste of her freely flowing juices. Her stifled moans encouraging him he plowed his tongue deep into her pussy lapping at her like a dog that is dying for water.

Morgan bucked her hips up to meet his every thrust trying to impale herself on his lapping tongue. He grabbed her clit between his lips and began to suck shoving his middle finger into her pussy and making her writhe in pleasure as he found just the right spot and began to rub it. Biting her bottom lip Morgan held back a scream of pleasure as she began to cum and cum.

After three orgasms in a row she felt his finger withdraw. Frank licked her juices off his finger and pulled her thong off then using one hand undid his pants. Knowing of his need to shout when he came from past experience Frank quickly shoved her waded up thong into his mouth to act as a gag.

Morgan's eyes bugged as she saw this 10 inch monster. She tried to wiggle away not thinking she could stretch to accommodate his huge cock but he quickly grabbed her other leg and held her in place.

"I'll be gentle, he whispered before claiming her mouth again in a lust filled passionate kiss that stole her resistance.

Slowly he nudged at her slick opening until the bulbous head of his cock eased its way into her. Giving her a minute to adjust inch by torturous inch Frank pushed into the scorching tunnel.

Morgan groaned softly as his cock stretched her beyond what she believed to be her limit. Slowly he bottomed out in her pussy leaving her panting, and then he slowly pulled out to the head and pushed back in hitting every g-spot she had.

Frank was in absolute heaven. Not only did her pussy taste as sweet and spicy as he dreamed, it felt so velvety and tight he never wanted to stop fucking her. Running his hands up and down her silk stocking he pumped in and out for all he was worth.

Morgan moaned in lust and began to thrust her hips to meet his. On and on they fucked mercilessly grinding and thrusting till they were both crazed and a little heady with the action. Morgan's pussy began to spasm and milk Franks cock with a mind all its own, causing him to loose all control and plow into her with wild abandon. Feeling his climax nearing he began to piston in and out like a machine causing her to bite her lip harder stiffing moans of pleasure.

Frank shouted around the thong gag in his mouth as his balls emptied into Morgan's pussy. This caused her eyes to roll back in her head as she came hard her pussy milking out every last drop of cum.

Spent and totally drained Frank lay his head on Morgan's heaving stomach and planted tiny kisses there until her breathing calmed.

Morgan reached up weakly and stroked Frank's thick black hair tenderly.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you," Frank whispered.

Morgan lifted her head and looked up. Frank's ice blue eyes looked back at her and he smiled a tender smile.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper with you," she whispered as he planted another kiss on her stomach.

"I've never fucked like that, never cum like that in my adult life," Frank breathed rising just enough to lay his full weight on Morgan finding her lips again.

Morgan returned this kiss. "Neither have I. I want you again Frank. I want you again and again and again."

"We have to get back to work though," Frank breathed.

"I know, Linda will be wondering where I am."

"After work," Frank asked managing to stand.

"Yes, wait," Morgan said grabbing her purse. "Here use these to clean yourself off. You can't back smelling like me," she giggled.

Frank didn't care but realized the wisdom in it.

As he cleaned himself and watched as Morgan adjusted and straighten her clothes, he hit on and idea. Quickly slipping her thong into his pocket he took Morgan's hand. "I wanted to continue seeing you Morgan, but I don't want the whole office knowing our business. I also want to make senior partner and if the senior partners think I'm soft on the staff that won't happen. How does this sound, we continue to act antagonistic toward each other in public. In private we keep doing this."
Morgan hesitated. Frank continued, "when I make senior partner I ask for a transfer and request you as my personal assistant. When we are safely away from here, I swear to you, we will take this public."

Morgan stared into Franks ice blue eyes. Somehow she believed him. She nodded and he took her in his arms again and held her tight before he kissed her gently then walked out the door.

A knock at the door brought Frank out of his memory.

"Come in," he called as he spun his chair around and tossed Morgan's thong into the drawer.

Morgan marched into the room and slapped the typed letter on his desk.

"Here's your letter, I'm going to lunch now," she snapped with a wink.

Frank grunted loudly at her and winked back. Round two was about to start.