Office Meeting

Story Info
Coworkers enjoy a 'meeting'.
1.3k words
3.96
38.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into your office and you are sitting behind your desk transfixed on whatever you're working on. You are so engrossed in your work that you don't even know I have entered the room. Smiling to myself I close your door and quietly lock it – don't need anyone interrupting our "meeting". I remove my dress and underneath I am wearing the sexy baby blue and white satin teddy that you bought me – complete with the white stockings. I walk over to you and lean against your desk waiting for you to notice me, which when you do will wake you up. I stroke your hair and you mumble a "hi, baby," but don't even glance my way. Finally I get tired of waiting and I move your chair with my foot so you twirl a little away from your desk. You have no choice now but to look at me - your eyes immediately reflect the smile you can't help but express.

"Damn! I knew you'd look good in that outfit but you look better then good!" you say as you reach for me and center me between your legs.

"How good do I look?" I teasingly ask.

"Good enough to eat," you slyly reply as your fingers caress my swollen pussy lips thru the satin thong.

I smile back at you knowing that this is going to be one productive meeting. I lean forward and loosen your tie – and unbutton your shirt so I can rub your chest. I love running my fingers through your hairy chest it's so sensual. I lean forward and run my tongue across your lips causing them to part slightly. I immediately seize the opportunity to sneak my tongue inside your mouth looking for yours. You pull me closer and take control of the kiss away from me. As your tongue battles mine and your lips suck mine turning our kiss wild and passionate, I kneel on you seat straddling you so I can be closer to you as the kiss progresses.

We can't seem to get enough of each other. Finally we must break away seeing as how we are breathless. I kiss my way down your neck to your chest and over to your left nipple. You anticipate the feeling of my tongue circling your nipple causing it to harden but when it actually happens you can't help but gasp. You begin moaning and grabbing my hair to hold me against your chest as I suck the nipple into my warm wet mouth. Your hands travel to my shoulders and you slip the straps off and down my arms freeing first my right breast and then my left breast. You begin massaging my breasts and tweaking my nipples getting them harder and harder for you. Your touches and your moans are really activating my love juices. I am getting so wet as we play this way. You sense my need to have you touch my aching pussy and don't hesitate to comply. Snaking your hand under my panties you reach the heat of my womanness.

Oh baby your hand is incredible. Your fingers are magical as you part my lips and stroke my wetness. I rock against your hand as your fingers move in search of my hard clit. When you find your goal and gently stroke it with your finger I jolt upward moaning loudly in your ear. I grab your face and wildly kiss you – sucking your lips and tongue as you stroke the raging fire growing between my legs. I have been thinking of this all day so I am more then ready for your touches. You, my lover, know exactly what it takes to bring my orgasm on quickly. You continue to stroke my clit and the slide your fingers down to my opening and insert one the two fingers inside me. You stroke my pussy slowly making me beg for more. You lean forward and take my right breast into your mouth and begin sucking on it as you finger my pussy faster. My arms are wrapped around your neck as I rock against your hand – oh I am so wet for you now baby. I want to feel your cock inside me but you tell me not yet.

This time I must cum just by your fingers. I cry out as my climax hits and my pussy tightens around your fingers - damn that felt wonderful. I love the way you know my body so well. I fall against you and you hold me tight – kissing my parted lips. I regain my composure and smile wickedly as I step out of the chair and onto my knees. I reach up and unbutton your pants – pull the zipper down and slowly lower them to your ankles. Your underpants soon follow the same path. I don't want anything hiding my treasure from me. I take your cock in both hands and slowly stroke up to the tip – rubbing the precum in and back down your hard shaft. Hearing me cum always make you wet doesn't it baby! I lean down and lick your balls as I stroke your erection. You moan and shake at the feel of my soft tongue circling your balls. I take them into my mouth one at a time savoring the feel of them as I suck and lick them. I love the feel of them in my mouth – and I know you do to. I lick my way very slowly up your shaft to your tip and lick the additional precum off.

You tremble slightly signaling that you like what I'm doing. I suck the head into my mouth and suck on it using my tongue to apply the pressure. I stroke your shaft with my hands as I suck on the tip drawing the precum out more and more. Slowly I nibble and suck on the head – bringing it in and out of my mouth as I hold your cock tightly stroking it up and down. I love sucking on the head it feels so good in my mouth. I take a little more into my mouth – wrapping my lips around your hard cock – moving them up and down. My hands begin stroking your cock a little faster – rubbing your balls as well. Oh you are so hard and throbbing in my hands.

"Baby, I know you like sucking my dick and I like it to but I need to be inside your pussy before I explode," you plead.

I smile wickedly and stand up. I lay on you desk, my pussy forward enough so when you stand up you have a direct line to pleasure. You tease me by putting just the tip inside me causing me to beg for more. You slide the tip in and out of me slowly making me crave it more and more. Finally you give in and plunge your cock into me moving me backward on the desk. I moan loudly enjoying the feeling of your cock inside me. You can't hold back much longer so you began pounding into my wet tight pussy. You are holding me but the waist and moving me be back and forth to meet your thrusts. Damn it's so good.

More baby – fuck me harder. I love it deep inside me. You comply and drive your cock as deep as it can go – fucking me harder and faster. I reach down and rub my clit frantically as you fuck me good. I tighten and cum again squeezing your cock tight – yelling out in pleasure. You ram into me harder and faster – hearing me cum sets you off and you too yell out in pleasure. You keep fucking me hard as you cum – your body twitching and trembling. When you're done you pull out and sink into your chair.

"I love our office meeting," you say lovingly.

I know you do!