Office Play Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers

That afternoon featured a simple lunch on his back porch, and then some time spent in his Jacuzzi - naked of course. Still no sex yet, but he was constantly playing with her body, touching and massaging and teasing... and she was finally getting to explore his. In the Jacuzzi he let her take control for a bit, and she got to kiss and nuzzle and feel all over, and finally got to hold his very hard dick in her hands, rubbing its length up and down while he moaned. Before he could get around to cumming though, he led her out of the Jacuzzi and they watched a porn in his den. For the first time she was able to use her hands to touch his things, balls and dick while giving him a blow-job. It was a treat to be able touch him with her hands, to be able to move away from his dick and suck his nipples into her mouth... a trick which revealed he was very sensitive there. He just sat back and relaxed, idly playing with her breasts while she crawled all over him exploring.

Eventually she took his dick back into her mouth again, pleased that he had let her have such a free reign with his own body - however without ever letting her forget who was in control. At any moments notice he could just grab her and everything would be back on his playing board again, the illusion that she was in control for awhile was very sexy, especially knowing that it was an illusion.

She cupped his balls in her hands while sliding her mouth up and down his shaft, using her fingers to gently tickle that spot between his ass and his balls; she enjoyed the groaning noises he emitted, and the feel of his hands running through her hair, playing with it. Pushing her mouth farther and farther down his shaft she almost managed to get it all in, past her gag reflex and down her throat, only two inches to go and she'd have all of his dick in her throat, and would have done it all on her own. However, for all her valiant efforts she couldn't get more than those 8 inches in by herself, as Michael got closer to climax the hands in her hair became a little rougher, moving her head back and forth faster than she would have on her own. For a few moments she tried to slow the pace down a little, wanting to tease him, but the effort was soon abandoned; she was no match for the powerful hands woven throughout her hair.

Very quickly her mouth was engulfing all of his dick, with the help of his thrusts, her hands were on his thighs, bracing herself. The pace quickened more and more until his hands pushed her head firmly into his crotch, her lips around the very base of his dick while the shaft began pulsing in her throat. His hands tightened around her hair as he came in her throat, cum sliding down into her belly, her small hands were massaging has balls as he came, adding to the intensity of the feeling. Just before she could start to panic from lack of air he released her hair and she was able to pull back and breathe, all the while keeping his dick in her mouth and making small sucklings as it softened. Watching him as she attended to the matter at hand, she felt pleasure wash over her as he looked down and smiled at her, gently stroking her hair back into place.

That night they had Chinese for dinner, and then he told her he had something he wanted her to watch. When he turned on the TV she blushed with humiliation, it was herself, in the bathroom at work, masturbating. He laughed at her expression when she realized what she was watching, then he took her over his lap and began spanking her - not too hard - while using one hand to hold her head up so that she had to watch herself on the television. Day after day played by, all the while he was steadily spanking her ass. At first it hadn't hurt that much, but even though he never increased the intensity of the blows, the continuity started to make her ass turn pink, and she began to wiggle in his lap, trying to get away from the admonishing hand.

Slap... Slap... Slap...

After what seemed like hours, the tape finally came to its finale, the video of her masturbating in front of his office door... when the tape finally whirred its finish, both sets of Diane's cheeks were bright pink.

Michael pulled her up so that she was sitting on his lap, "I believe we won't be doing that again?" he asked. She shook her head emphatically, not trusting her voice. One hand reached down between her legs and slid fingers around the wetness that had dripped out during the spanking, "This is mine." two fingers slid roughly into her pussy, "And this is mine." Another finger slid into her ass, making her arch and wince, "And you won't touch them anymore unless I tell you to." Nodding frantically, Diane bucked her hips, trying to get more from the fingers which were teasing her. A beautific smile down at her thrusting body,

"Time to go upstairs."

Michael flipped her over his shoulder, causing her to squeal, and began moving up the stairs, giving her ass a quick slap every couple of steps.

On arrival in the bedroom, Michael tossed her down onto the bed, causing her pinkened ass to bounce painfully, she yelped. He smiled and lay on the bed next to her, "Here" with a chuckle, "I'd like to see you do some of the work." A hesitant look, uncertainty, and then she jumped forward, eager to continue her explorations in the bedroom. With mouth and fingers, she traversed his body, finding the parts that made him moan. Laying her body completely on top of his, and spreading out her arms and legs, she was amused to see the size difference between them.

It was intoxicating to watch her small light hands stroking the muscles of his dark body, reveling in the kinky hair she encountered on his chest, legs and head. Leaning down for a kiss, his arms finally started to wrap around her, pulling her body in close to his, her breasts flattening out on his heavily muscled chest, and her legs spreading over his hips. Pulling back and positioning her body over his dick, she began the very slow descent. It was much harder to work his dick in by herself, trying to force herself down despite the soreness she was still encountering. As she worked the head into her sore pussy, hands on his chest for balance, his hands were behind his head, watching her with a bemused expression on his face. There was the distinct feeling that he was getting a lot of amusement out of her grimaces and continued efforts.

After working the first few inches in, it wasn't as hard, and she began slowly sliding her body up and down his dick, teasing herself with the hard shaft. Pleasure filled eyes blinked at the man who was watching her ride his pole, the expression on his face almost made it possible to believe that he was an outside observer, just watching her pleasure herself rather than participating in the act. And in a way, he wasn't participating, it was almost as though she was masturbating, it was just that the dick in her happened to be attached to a man. The thought made her even wetter, and she began sliding more quickly, moaning as she kneaded his chest muscles with her hands, faster and faster she slid, and she began adding in a little rubbing motion every time she bottomed out, rubbing her clit against his groin.

Riding up and down, she pushed the big tool in and out of her, forgetting herself, she began to rub and caress her own breasts, pinching her nipples. With her head thrown back, her breasts thrust out and pinched, and the enticing swing of her hips as she rode him, it was an erotic display that Michael enjoyed immensely. Riding out to orgasm, Diane started crying out his name.

As her orgasm caused her pussy to flex and pulse around his dick, Michael grabbed her by her hips and quickly turned her over onto her back, without ever leaving her spasming pussy. When she was on her back, still crying out and moaning her completion, he began pumping his hips, spearing her over and over again with his dick, she screamed her pleasure as the renewed motion sent her on a higher wave of orgasm, and her whispered her name in her hair as he drove home for his own finish. Panting, he lay down on top of her, and they fell asleep, with his large body practically covering hers completely.

Sometime that night, Michael rolled away, and Diane awoke with his movement; she rolled over herself, putting her arm around his waist and snuggling close. It was just as intimate as the night before when they had slept in the exact opposite position.

In the morning, Michael seemed to know that she was much too sore to continue any activities involving insertion. Instead, after breakfast, he gently laid her down on the kitchen table and began to lick and fondle her, and finally began to eat her out. It came as no surprise, to her anyway, that he was the most skilled man she'd ever had eating her. Michael enjoyed eating her out, watching her arch and shiver at his tongue's touch. His soft tongue seemed to sooth away all the soreness that had been compiled and endured over the weekend. When she finally came, it was gently and wonderful for all that.

Afterwards, he sent her home, reminding her that she was not to touch herself unless he directed it so... it didn't matter. Soaking in the bathtub that night she recognized that she was much too sore to think of doing that to herself. Even if the thought of him doing it to her made her get a little wet.

That night she went to bed content, and wondering what the next week would bring.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,588 Followers
12