All Comments on 'Office Slut Ch. 02'

by junkie69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sexy_jacquesexy_jacquealmost 15 years ago
Office Slut

Tim should show Eric what an office slut Lisa really is. Maybe have him watch to video or share Lisa with Eric. Suck his dick and service him. Fuck him any way he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good help is hard to find

With help like her you may need another assistant, great story line. A little pain goes a long way toward pleasure, both yours and hers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We're Waiting

You indicated at the end of Chpt 2 that you prepping for Chpt 3. That was years ago! Where is it???

junkie69junkie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

Haha it's been a while since I've been on. I've been working on a legit book, but I'll see what I can do. Glad you enjoyed Chapter 2.

junkie69junkie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Here you go!

Ask and you shall receive; I was really inspired by that last comment so I spent the last four hours writing Chapter 3. I'm so glad that someone enjoyed my story so much that they asked where the next chapter was! Chapter 3 will be posted as soon as the admins are done looking through, so I hope you guys enjoy. Please leave posts/comments on the next chapter if you like it and if you have any suggestions on what you might want to see happen in future chapters! As always, thanks for reading and check out my other stories if you haven't already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjunkie69@junkie69
I accept commission requests! Visit my Patreon at patreon.com/junkie69

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES