All Comments on 'Oh Boy!'

by Lauries Husband

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sucks

I would say the story sucks, but it wasn't that good. It was definitely not a loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Shit

All of your storys suck.

StringarStringarover 19 years ago
Oh Boy!

I thought it very good! He enjoys sharing his wife, more like what would happen in an open marriage. I for one am not going to penalize a story for being under the wrong category. Maybe we need a category for open, swinging marriages all to itself. We certainly have enough stories on this site to warrant one. I hope this 5 offsets those other two comments for you Laurie.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
The Catagory

This could have been posted under erotic couplings or gay male. She is definitely not a loving wife. He tried to stop her from going with his co-worker because he knows he will be humiliated at work. She doesn't care about that, she is only using him to fuck other men. BDSM would not work in this setting even though she is obviously a femdom. Read "Office Visit" if you want an idea of how a Loving Wife story goes. The right catagory will definitely help your scores.

FyreKatFyreKatover 19 years ago
This is coming from a loving wife....

As a loving wife, I have to tell you I loved this story!! She definitely knows her husband and what he likes, needs and wants...in fact, this story reminds me of my own marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
True Love

I am a cuck husband that loves being there as others fuck my wife. Her boss has been fucking her for 8 years, and a few of my friends as well.

She knows that I like being sub, and has even had her boss call me and tell me what to make him for dinner as he will be fucking my wife in my bed and wont have time to tell me face to face.

This is a loving relationship that everyone just wont "get".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Are you married?

because if you are, I feel extremely sorry for your wife, you are pathetic, and distrubed. If I sent you a story about mentally abusing a small child, or handcuffing someone up and torturing them... would you get off on it too? My God, this isn't about a marriage, or a wife and husband, and certainly not about sex. It is a story about mental torture and frustration, it elicits a result in normal people of anger. None of these topics have anything to do with the concept of this site... it is ummm... a sex site. If you think the emotions in your story had anything to do with sex or love, then please get some therapy.

DACharlieDACharlieover 11 years ago

Don't like queer stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hell no

the bitch and dom would be in danger of getting hurt. he knew what a man

whore dom is. he must be a chuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gay shit? Really?

I liked a lot of the story but not a guy eating another guys' cum. Nasty shit

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
story turned me on

I would love for my wife to cuckold me -- to fuck my boss and all our male friends in front of me and make me suck their cocks and swallow their big loads of cum.

Yummy yummy !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You got to be gay.

Quit writing about women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous