Oh Boy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, Steve," Dom was almost crying..."she's so good..."

Laurie swings her head back around towards me..."No, baby...I said I want to be bad tonight." Then giggling, "That's why Joe called his friend. Right, Joe?"

"God, yeah, whatever you say, just don't stop, please?"

"Friend, what friend, Dom?"

Once again, I find myself a candidate for a coronary.

Dom can't talk, at least not then. From his expression, I think Laurie is applying her own unique pressure on him. She starts sliding up and down; I'm close enough to see the cream on the side of his cock as she lifts and settles. Dom is moaning loudly now, Laurie is leaning into his chest, her breasts mashed against him. She starts tickling his balls, whispering something in his ear, when the sauna door opens wide. We all turn our heads I the direction of the door, Laurie doesn't stop her fucking for a moment, we see the bartender waiving steam away. "Joe, your friend just arrived. Shall I send him back?" Once his eyes adjusted, they never left Laurie's ass until she straightened up and turned around towards him. Then they saw a lot of excited tit and hard nipple.

"Yeah, sure..." Dom's eyes seemed to be rolling. I saw his hips clench as Laurie turned towards the door. The bartender made no move to leave as he took in Laurie fucking the hell out of his friend. Dom could take any more and he gushed up into Laurie as he used his hands to grind her hips into his crotch, driving his cock up in to her as far as it would go.

The bartender shut the door as Dom finished cumming in my wife. Laurie motioned me over to the bench while still sitting astride Dom. She had me lay down on my back, my head near the side of Dom's leg. When she had gauged the distance, she swung off of Dom's cock and landed with her knees on either side of my face. As she lowered herself over my mouth, I could see the mixture of their sex dripping from her swollen cunt lips.

"Man, Steve," Dom sighed ever so contentedly, "Your wife is simply a great piece of ass. And you're not bad yourself." He chuckled again.

Laurie was working over my tongue. "He'll clean it off for you, if you want." Laurie started playing with Dom's cock again.

"Hell yeah..." Dom was grinning again. "Get off him...let him over here."

Laurie shuddered a little when he said that, let go most of what was still in her, and then swung off of me and onto the bench. Dom immediately grabbed my shoulders to turn me over and to pull me up to him, my face between his legs. Laurie rubbed my shoulder and my ass, told me to suck his balls clean as well as his cock. I lifted his balls and cleaned them. I could feel Laurie's fingernail on my balls then. I then took his shaft in both hands and started to clean him. Dom put his hands on the sides of my head and moved my mouth over the head of his cock. He held me there as his prick started to grow again. And as it grew, he started to fuck my mouth. Laurie was sliding her nails across me and she started to push her little finger against my ass.

I heard the door open. Dom kept my head in a lock tight grip. Laurie's finger was gone from my ass, but Dom lost all control. He was flooding my mouth, holding my head so tightly, I could only try to swallow his cream faster, when I heard an all too familiar voice say, "Your Steve's wife, right? We met at the Holiday party, but you're much prettier tonight."

I took my mouth off Dom, wiped my lips with the back of my hand and turned around. I turn around to see him standing in front of the bench – one hand around Laurie's neck and the other squeezing a breast while he works his thickening cock in and out of her mouth.

"Hi, Tony." It's my boss. I can barely get the words out as my eyes try to focus on what is in front of me. Laurie is sitting near me on the bench and Tony is standing between her legs – his right hand behind her neck and his left engaged with her right tit. Laurie's left hand is cradling the bottom of a very thick shaft (I know, but cannot see, her fingernails are lightly scraping his sac) and her right is around his hip, pulling him closer as she sucks on the head of his cock.

From behind me, Dom mumbles to Tony and raises an arm towards my wife. "Isn't she just fuckin' great? God, man, I told you...she's way hot." Then he claps me on the shoulder. "God, Stevie, you are one lucky bastard," and he is smiling gently at my wife again.

Laurie let Tony slide out of her mouth and smiled back at Dom, turned to me and said, "God, I love you, baby...you never told me your boss was so nice..." She looked up at Tony – he bent down and kissed her full on the lips then straightened up. Laurie sucked his head back in, and I watched the fingers on her right hand play with his ass then pull him close enough to bury his length in her throat.

Tony looked over and down towards me. "Steven...Steven..." he was moaning already, "man, I never...glad you're on my team...Jesus!" He was starting to get pretty incoherent – Laurie was treating him to one of her great blowjobs and he was totally in to it. "Dom, dude, thanks for the call...God, you are so right..." "Steve, she is too hot, man, too hot..." With that, his knees started to shake a little and his hips were thrusting. Dom was staring wide-eyed at Laurie as she sat there, Tony's fingers rolling and pinching her nipple, her eyes flicking between the three of us, full of fun and lust, sucking on the head of Tony's cock until we could see the twitch in his shaft and the muscles working in Laurie's throat as she swallowed him.

Tony, who clearly had something to drink earlier, sank to his knees in front of the bench. A big grin spread across his face as Laurie leaned forward to kiss me. My boss leaned in to us and with an arm around each, again said thatDom was right and he was so glad his friend had called him. Laurie smiled at him again and leaned over, her mouth open and waiting to be kissed. As I did, Tony moaned something about Laurie...I thought he said something about his wife as well...and as Laurie and I kissed, Tony spread her thighs with his hands and leaned in to her. Laurie immediately leaned back into the upper bench and again, Dom and I watched as my boss (and his friend) started licking my wife's slit. He knew what he was doing, too. After a few minutes, Tony stood and took Laurie's legs and swung her around on the bench. Dom moved closer (to my other side) so when Laurie got comfortable, her head was just touching the side of his waist. Tony slid his hands under Laurie's ass and lifted her a little. When his tongue slid across her lips, we saw her arch her back and tilt her hips as she opened herself up for him. As he nibbled and sucked, I could see the little tremors start in her thighs, building to her climax. Dom reached across to help. He has huge hands and he used them ever so gently on her breasts as Tony tongued her deeper and deeper. He let her ride it out without changing pace and Laurie had her first climax of the night.

She was still quaking a little when Tony backed away and sat down on the bench. With a huge grin, he slapped me on the shoulder, leaned across Laurie to "hi-five" Dom and then kissed her full and hard on the mouth. "Dom," he said, "can we take a shower?"

We put our towels on and headed to the shower...an old gym type affair...cement walls with four shower heads coming out of each wall. Dom turned on one of the four light switches and one bulb from a fixture in the corner of the ceiling went on – perfect. We turned the faucets on and when the hot water started, we shed our towels and started to get soapy. Soon, I was rinsing off, watching Dom and Tony keep getting Laurie soapy so they would have to rinse her off again. And under the hot water, they sandwiched her. Dom stood 6 inches taller than Laurie, his face tilted down as they kissed, his hand covering her breast. Tony was standing behind, pressed up against her; I could see him place his cock carefully in her crack, sliding it up and down in the slick soapy lather. He was kissing her shoulders and massaging the back of her neck. While Laurie was kissing Dom, she slid her hand around his cock and started to rub it up and down. Dom said something to Tony and Laurie reached her other hand around and took Tony's thickening cock out of the crack between her cheeks. They were like this when the bartender interrupted again to see if we were all right/needed anything/were going back to the sauna/ etc., anything to stall a little as he watched the sex scene in front of him. Laurie dipped down and licked the tip of Dom's erection, then straightened up, looked at the bartender and asked him to bring a couple of beers and a pitcher of ice water to the sauna in ten minutes. She dropped their cocks, and still wet from standing under the shower, we all watched my wife stroll past the bartender, out the shower door and back in to the sauna. Again, Dom and Tony lose it..."God damn, Steven..." they are laughing and slapping each other, "she's something, dude, man..." As we pull our towels on and follow her out the door, the bartender leans towards Dom.

"Joe," his voice is kind of low, "do ya think...maybe..." Dom and Tony laughed together. "No, man...are you nuts? What are you thinkin'?"

When we got back in, Laurie had thrown some water on the hot rocks and the room was really starting to get hot in a hurry. She was lying on her side, facing the door when we walked in. Dom moved directly to the left and sat so her head was now propped up on his left thigh. Tony crossed to the right and sat cross-legged on the bench, leaned back and started massaging my wife's ass in slow lazy circles. Laurie moaned a little and moved her head closer to Dom's lap. Pretty soon, Tony had slipped a finger or two into her pussy and she had slipped the head of Dom's cock into her mouth. Tony got a little too vigorous (or had a bad angle) and Laurie sucked some air a little too sharply. She let Dom slip out, and as sweetly as she could, told Tony she was just a little sore. She told him she would be happy to blow him, if he would like, just as soon as she finished with his friend. More laughs and hi-fives as Tony happily agreed. Laurie turned back to Dom and got serious.

She got down on her knees and pulled Dom to his feet, the back of his legs leaning into the bench. Again, she supported his shaft and balls in the palm of her left hand and reached around his hips with her right. With each bob of her head, we could see him grow longer and thicker. Dom started to moan something – Laurie was moving her mouth backwards and forwards at least six inches each stroke and I could see her playing with his balls. The steam swirled a little as the door opened and he was back with the tray of drinks. Laurie never stopped. The bartender was staring hard – standing only 5 or 6 feet away. Dom moaned once again, I shuddered as I knew how he must be feeling, Laurie's small finger working his asshole as he spurt ropes of thick, white cum into her mouth.

I looked up and Tony was staring, dumfounded...he turned around to see the bartender standing there and with a friendly shove on the shoulder, headed him out the door.

He returned to the same treatment his friend had just enjoyed. As Laurie was swallowing him, I went back to the shower for a final rinse. A few minutes later, Tony joined me. Again, most of the conversation was like, you know, dude, God, man...Jesus Christ, Steve...

But then he put his hand on my shoulder, looked me rather sternly in the eye, and said he would take me to lunch on Monday...then he raised his hand for another slap...when our hands met, he held them together for a minute, looked at me...I could see a little uncertainty still in his eyes..."Tony, it's all okay." I say. The door opens and Dom strolls in with his arm around my wife...she is looking up at him with a big smile and laughing a little. I nod in her direction..."Is she a piece of ass or what?"

12