All Comments on 'Oh For the Love of a Brown Eyed'

by chilleywilley

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

oh how nice it was just a setup that she setup her husband to be away from... and you wrote him to be stupid enough to stay with her

how nice that you wrote a self cuck piece.. so nice that I have to give it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how does the wool feel against your eyes?

This girl is some attorney. I just happened to have shaved my cunt in case a bunch of us might strip to have our photo taken. I can explain. Oh! rubbing my fuck hole with a cock in my mouth ...I can explain. Why did I send you out of town to fix the porch....I can explain. There were 15 people fucking in the house.... I can explain.

What were you OJ's attorney?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
2 much typical attorney spouse spewing verbal mumbo jumbo for this ending to be credible !

The shaved pussy shorn on the sly to ' fit in'. The multiple, multiple lies by omission or attempted misdirection in attempt to win debate over reveal of truth was just too much to swallow. I'm not going to vote on this, being personally prejudiced by an ex who was bombastic barrister, reminiscent of Leah in some some unflattering facets.

This author excells at weaving in nuances and overtones in his tales, but the perfect storm of circumstantial evidence combined with her eel-esque evasiveness went against this being a credible reconciliation. chillywilley has many, many more hits then misses in terms of catering to my gossamer sensibilities. Alas, this effort will be filed in latter category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proof read your work

Dropped pronouns here and there completely change the meaning of a sentence. If you want to be a writer, then write correctly and either find a good editor, use spell and grammar check, or proof read your work, at the very least.

Your stories are OK, but the poor grammar and mistakes distract the reader.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 10 years ago
What a Party!!!

Let's see Asa, Jane, Coleen, Howard and of course Leah are near or on the chaise lounge while I have Asa's cock in my mouth. 15 other people are fucking inside the house. I shaved my pussy because you never know when we have to display our charms to our co workers. Let's see there were 20 people at the party. No, got there at 500PM, left when it got cold.... nothing really...just a party.

In the words of Ricky Ricardo..."Leah, yous so splaining to do."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'll add to this by asking....

So why didn't he ask her, (but MOST IMPORTANTLY) why didn't she offer to tell the TRUTH? Why did she have to lie? He DOES trap her in a lie, doesn't she realize? OK, If we buy her story about her version of events, then why didn't she get in front of him with the story? Why did he have to pry it out of her? She said "nothing really happened, you didn't miss much". I'd say, it was one hell of a story, and he missed a lot! Practical jokes gone bad, orgy style fucking, her being naked around others?? What happened to "nothing in front of another, that you wouldn't do in front of your mother"? Why does the story only come to light AFTER he shows the pictures? Why couldn't she have offered the "truth" before? OK, he really wants to believe her. But it, for me, still begs the question of WHY DIDN"T SHE JUST TELL IT on her own? She obviously had the story prepared (truth stranger than fiction??), so why not use it? Again, it is really very incredible to believe that she thought she could hide the shaved pussy, so was she planning to cut him off until it grew back? If so, WHY? So, there are just too many questions remaining, for him to re-establish trust. OK, may be she did learn a lesson, and won't make the same mistake (you mention "taking him for granted") again, but did she ever apologize? What did she do to atone for this marital fuck-up, beyond getting her own personal revenge? It is in these ways, that your story seemed incomplete. Everything just mentioned could have been conveyed in just a few more sentences or paragraphs. If you wanted the reader to continue to wonder did she or didn't she(?), like Seth, then you need to understand that assuming she did (as most readers will), only serves to weaken Seth's character, and that damages the overall enjoyment of your story. You had delighted in writing the colorful exchanges with good dialogue between them for the courtship part, but when you got to the BIG confrontation, you let us down, by not allowing it to be complete, and creating these lingering unanswered questions. After admitting that he dressed-up in drag for her sexually, then taking her back while accepting her lies, just proves that he IS a wimp. So THEN, a casual statement that she won't take him for granted any further, seems empty. This guy is in denial. And denial is never a solid foundation for happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

AS USUAL A FROM THIS WRITER AN COMPLETE STORY. HE PUT AN LOT OF THOUGHT INTO WHAT HE WAS SAYING AN PRESENTED IN WELL KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

The failure of this story is hubby communicating with the sober non employees guests to confirm her story. If they asked for photos did they get them? Did they show host getting punched out? Without answers to these questions he is simply accepting her story and given the lies she did tell was not a smart thing to do. Chilley you could do better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pit Hair? Really?

Industrial-strength cringe factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get real..she was cheating.

Pretty damn obvious and well planned.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 10 years ago
Good Story BUT...

It was lacking some important thought and payback in the middle. I can see him not leaving her ASSUMING he got nothing else of any substance upon investigation. You should have addressed her lies and blatant attempt to get rid of him so she could go to the party without him and doing things she KNEW he would not approve of. It was obvious from the earlier conversations that she planned all along to disrespect him and do things at the party he wouldn't approve of. There should have definately been some "punishment" for her in all this mess instead of him just rolling over and accepting her doing what she did with no consequences to her. You seemed to have the attorney persona down pat though. She exhibited it very well. This was an enjoyable read but those few changes could have made it much, much better. Also it would have been interesting to discover who sent the e-mails and why?

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Different and very entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Interesting story and a good read. Nice to see the independent thinking man who likes natural women instead of shaved Stepford wives who in their spare time cover beautiful skin with ugly ass tattoos.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your story... hair and all. Thank you sharing.

vintageridervintageriderover 10 years ago
Good, but not great.

As always, well written, engaging, and the storyline holds the reader's interest, even though I was not able to generate much empathy for the characters. Did she set up hubby to miss the party? Was there more going on at that party than she admitted to? We don't know and I (for one) didn't much care. Shaving pussy and premeditated nudity are both betrayals of their relationship although obviously not enough to be a deal breaker for hubby. My indifference to the eventual outcome is either a failing of mine (insensitive lout) or of the author for failing to make me care. Good story otherwise!

I seldom make comments on anyone's story. The scores of the good ones speak for themselves and the authors of the less than good get enough negative comments already. Having said that, I do occasionally run across something so egregiously wrong that I simply have to respond. In this case, it is the faulty logic used in the first two sentences of the story.

The Bible says that God is Omnipotent, meaning that he knows all things. It specificity states several times that 'He knows the end from the beginning.' Accepting that as true does not mean, "it follows that what is to be will be, the future is predetermined, unchangeable and therefore, there is no free will." That is utter nonsense! It's a cop-out, an unwillingness to accept responsibility for our own decisions. It's the same excuse Flip Wilson used when he said, "The Devil made me do it," only now the fault is God's. The fact that God knows what choices we're going to make before we make them does not relieve us of the responsibility of making them. With the possible exception of Joana, God does not force us to do anything, we get to decide. By divorcing our hero, his wife was not carrying out God's will from the moment of creation as stated. She made a choice based on her own will, totally unaffected by the fact that God knew what she was going to do from the moment of creation, actually from before. She made her choice, she's responsible for the consequences that follow, as is our hero for how he chooses to respond.

Yes, I know! Nobody comes to Literotica to discuss theological issues but what the hell! Many of the stories here have God, theology and human motivation incorporated in their story-lines so why not? Sometimes the authors even get it right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun read as always

I've now read all your stories and I've got to say, while some story lines disturbed me, perhaps because some story lines disturbed me, your writing has been very fun to read. While generally free of distracting typos, the few that get by are in no way a distraction because the story is so well told. Also, I really appreciate how plausible your story lines are. No ex Navy Seals or other enter-stage-left nonsense to push my ability to suspend disbelief. Nice work. I look forward to more.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Very strange dialogue. She probably used bad judgment? What an understatement. I just find this story very weird. Kissing other guys at a party is acceptable flirting? But going nude is not? Strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If my wife even kissed someone else....

...let alone was standing naked amongst them nude, I'd shitcan her. No ifs, ands, butts or buttholes. She's gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story is a "5" but ...

I love all of the stories I have read and generally give them "fives". However I am going to give this one a 4 because of all of the missing, repeats, or just wrong words sprinkled throughout the text. The most glaring is when Leah calls Jason "Seth" near the end of part 4. How do you get the main character's name wrong in your own story? Please get a GOOD editor to proof the texts. But do keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hoops

She jumped through to many hoops,it's not believable as told,doesn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fact: She plotted to get him out of town

Because she absolutely knew that he wouldn't be okay with her going nude and drinking, even as "innocent" as she planned it to be. What was she going to do: deny him sex for six weeks or so while her "fur" grew back? Close examination of the pictures may have supported her story, but she lied by omission TWICE to him, when describing the pool party, only coming clean as the pictures forced her. It would make me wonder what else happened that she "innocently" failed to mention. He glosses over that AND the original deception for a quick and easy make up. I can't see a man of his character doing this, even in sympathy for the sexual assault that she allegedly endured. This was a five star, and I usually give the author a fair amount of leeway with his characters, but I had to trim it back to a four on this one. Keep writing, man, you tell a good story!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She's A Lying Sack Of Shit

She obviously shaved before the party, so she knew she was going to be nude.

SHE arranged to have her mother get him to her house a week early to make sure he wasn't at the party.

Maybe she's now learned her lesson, or is covering her tracks better, but I do believe that she deliberately cheated at the pool party.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I beleive she started cheating when she started coming home drunk

Dumbass should have gotten the ex-husband's story about the divorce before he married her. Everything she said and did at the last was a red flag moment. Seth found out that marrying someone that much smarter than you was a bad move. I don't for a minute understand how he could have been that stupid. She was mostly sober when the group picture was taken. Her mother let slip that wifey set him up to not be there. How much more evidence did he need?

Chilly, I hope you had fun with this cuck story. I had expected more from you. Won't look for anything but stupid men in your stories. But you did say that he liked cream pies during the courtship. She was just giving him a wider variety of flavors for his dining pleasure. By the way, if you couldn't tell, I didn't like this story much at all.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
I tried to like this story

But the almost fetishlike devotion to lots of hair gave me images of a really gross Sicilian woman. I am sure there are very lovely Sicilian women. They are not the image I had.

So my personal revulsion overcame my enjoyment of the story. Additionally, while I am as guilty of errors as anyone, this did not scan well. Lots of errors and missing words.

I did appreciate his love of hair as a plot point. And honestly, I would have been a hell of a lot more pissed off than he was. I mean 'Ho hum! My wife decided to shave her cunt and go nude for other people.' Really?

She would have been in the fucking dog house until her damned cunt hair grew back if I were him!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Hmm - it runs right up against - NOT

But the writer owns the truth and he wrote it this way so - I accept it -

She was headstrong and foolish to a fault and almost to her losing him and destroying him in the bargain - was she cheating probably not - but she was pushing the limits - clearly and it took the shock to get her head on straight -

Glad it happened -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 stars for anuther willing cuck tale.

it was leahs fault what happened. she connived and planned for hubby to be able to attend the party. she is a lying cheating bitch who is lucky enuff to have a willing cuck for a husband.

**

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
4 stars but

I don't believe her one bit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp Writers Everywhere

Either the writer is a poor writer, or that was the worst wimp story I think I've read on here. It was hard to even give it a one star.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Story not bad

Author not good at all, hasn't really improved over the last 3 years... Please Chilley get a good editor. 2 **

qhml1qhml1almost 8 years ago
You really think so?

She lies and sets you up to get you out of town, shaves herself, something she knows you will react badly to, intending to go to a pool party and strip naked around a bunch of drunk and horny men, telling you she got a little tipsy herself and things got out of control, and she was drugged and assaulted. Maybe she was drugged, but in this case, so what? She was already so far gone on the infidelity train she couldn't get off.

In my opinion, there aren't enough lawyerly skills in the world to justify any of it, especially after they had clearly set parameters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her story sounds fishy to me...

I don't believe her version of the pool party. Supposedly bought a new suit for that party, never told her husband they would be nude, acts like they decided to do it when they got there. Did she ever show her husband the suit before going to the party? Nope, because she was buying a suit made to fit a shaved kitty, IF she actually bought one at all. So when did she shave it? Shaving a big bush takes time, you need scissors and/or clippers, a good razor, and should actually do it a day or two before so there's no irritation, then a quick once over before the pool party. She planned all this well in advance.

Author says everything is cool now and now she suddenly respects her husband - sounds like somebody who was almost caught, and is now displaying guilt and relief. I think she lost some respect, if not most of her respect for him, when she started thinking of Jason as "the babysitter", the man who makes way less money than she does. Months earlier Leah said she wanted to shave the kitty and Jason said NO. Why did she want it shaved then? Also, when she started spending too many nights out late and coming home inebriated, they had it out and then had some aggressive sex in which Jason, in Leah's words, "took" her. Leah said she gave up control during that bout of sex because she "felt guilty". Leah's choice of words alone tells us that Jason, as a man, had somehow been diminished in her eyes, but in being so assertive during the "husband rules" sex, he had once again gained favor. Something was going on way back then. Maybe some lawyer she considered a "stud" was working on her and she was slowly starting to buy in. Maybe this Asa character?

VanescaVanescaover 7 years ago

This is the best of your stories I've read so far -- very entertaining and original. Personally I draw the line at unshaved gams and underarms, a cultural thing I suppose; but you wove the idea so elegantly into the story line one cannot complain. Your character, Jason, is so emotionally tied to his son, I wonder why you chose not to give him a name, or did I miss something?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Party was bogus

Professionals (especially lawyers) do not have nude pool parties. They have far to much to lose to act so irresponsible. Everyone has a camera in their hand these days. Not buying it. Otherwise, this was OK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story, however

She told him this was business! She had to go to the party. What a gullible idiot she married! This story stinks as far as her credibility.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Bumps in the road

I would have rescheduled mother in laws porch first thing.

Also there would be some fine to pay for all the lies

Shaving had already been discussed in the past.

It was premeditated and she knew that she handle the fall out.

She also had promised to give him intimate time and used the im tired card to hide the shave. In the end they faired well but it almost blew up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

Cuck, cuck, woo, woo, Cuck is back in town.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yuck

There's no man in the world as stupid is this author presents them to be. I now believe the author is a bull dike who hates men.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
A few things missing

He should have called the two people involved and asked them their versions of the story before she had a chance to prep them.

He should have called the hospital to see that Asa actually was injured.

Why? She deliberately lied to him already. She had been treating him with disrespect for months already.

He should have demanded that wifeypoo give him total access to her email so that any pictures or videos would not travel through her system so she could erase any other compromising vids.

And she's still be in the shit. What she did was disrespectful and deliberate, even the 'little' she did. I would ask chilley if he would be fine with his wife deliberately sending him away so she could go naked to a party, never mind the cunt shaving thing.

Essentially, shaving her cunt and giving a man a set of blue balls was more important to her than her MARRIAGE because she did this deliberately and when sober.

Think carefully on that. She is a lawyer. She knows how things can blow up. She set this up with multiple other women...and she did is sober and well in advance.

I probably would have left for a week for her to get a taste of how hard it is to be 'hot shot attorney' when she had to actually BE a mom.

Is this possible as a story? Yes. Do I particularly think the wife is worth it?

The jury is still out on that. Hubby folded like a cheap suit.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Light

I think he let her off lightly.She obviously didn't want him there so she can fool around without him.She knows his pet likes and deliberately shaved it and threw it in his face. I think he should have let her know he had been looking for an apartment,due to her behaviour.How come Asa didn't sue his assailant?.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

So she suggest and they had a religious marriage which is not ratified by the state or court. She makes far more than him and. He sits at her home raising her kids as well as the one they have together!!!! Forget about the hairy snatch preference by the pseudo husband because all that hair must be hiding those two giant balls she must have swinging between her legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid. Stupid because the author knows better than to use the hackneyed event hinge point ploy in a story like this. Oh? Pool party? Hubby can't go? Wifey goes anyway? Every single reader is chanting "Don't let her go, don't let her go..." She goes, does several totally absurd things, the aftermath is utterly predictable, the story is finally forgettable. And, of course, hubby is at fault for agreeing to it, Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bit weird after the pool party sexual assault. And yes that is cut and dried sexual assault, not a prank. Cannot believe that a lawyer with criminal law background woukd not press charges. There were witnesses. So why was she worried about blackmail? Even without additional photos or videos, just press charges and get witness statements from her sober friends / coworkers. Asa would get buried. Witnesses would explain she ws dozing off and he shoved his prick in her mouth and she vomited. And Howard busted his jaw, which Asa did not discuss with the law, and ended up in the hospital. Basically an open and shut case.

I also liked how the two of them argued. While the husband was spurred on by the photos, he did have some cognitive thinking. Like why would she do it so publicly? Hoe the lighting and photos of her outside did not match anything of the other orgy photos on the inside. Wad that even the inside of the same house? On that note, he should have shown her the other photos of the orgy (without her) and try to see of it is the same house. If my wife "uninvited" me to a pool party that she got naked at, I would have an issue, even if it was in jest. But if at that same party other couples were in an orgy in that house on that day then I woukd be irate, even if she can prove she in now way took part in the activities.

To be fair it isn't clear she "uninvited" her husband. The MIL sounds a bit addled and anxious. It is clear she had poor judgement in getting naked as part of a prank with two other women. Like she said if there was more "dirt" to uncover, then the anonymous sender would have used it in order to hurt or kill their marriage. She should have covered back up, but apparently got drunk. Again bad judgment.

Ironically, her biggest betrayal was shaving her bush. That set her husband off. Honestly, she is probably embarrassed about it, as she planned to flash along with her two friends. Personally she should have told her husband ahead of time and didn't think it through. How would she avoid sex with him for a month or more? Doesn't seem plausible. She would have to come clean at some point. If he had been present, she woukd have had to warn him. Maybe she wouldn't have shaved had he been present. Maybe when she learned he wouldn't, she didn't press about the party because she wanted to shave to not be embarrassed. Otherwise would have had to deal with an upset husband if she sprung it on him without permission, that he would never give.

But then when Asa molested her like that, Howard related appropriately. The only appropriate action for her then is to press charges. Period. That goes a long way with her husband and defuses any possible misinterpretation of the events by others including colleagues and clients. No blackmail works at all then. -1 stars for not pressing charges. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous