All Comments on 'Oh So Warm and Wonderful'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DOM4subsNdcDOM4subsNdcover 17 years ago
Great Way to Scent a Slut

Like the male figure in this story I am a practicing DOM who enjoys accepting the gift of submission from willing sluts. And like the female figure in this story I prefer sluts who are more into providing ME pleasure instead of receiving pain. Over the years I have learned that there are many passive sluts out there just like the one described in this story. They long for DOM men who can bring out the passive slut that resides inside their souls, so that they can become active sluts.

Experience has tought ME how to quickly recognize a passive slut with a willing spirit. And the old addage that says, 'if the spirit is willing the flesh will follow,' is so true. Passive sluts often come with their own preconceived notions about how they want to be used, but an experienced DOM knows that that notion is only the slut playing on the "porch," so to speak. What she really wants is to be led off the comfort and security of the "porch" and shown how to run with the big DOM dogs that play in the yard and run freely up and down the street, untethered and unleashed. Hence, as a DOM I see it as MY job to help them expand the boundaries in which they play.

Knowing that 'the flesh will follow if the spirit is willing' is the key to the gate of their fenced-in comfort and security zones. Remember, these passive sluts are ready and willing, they just want to be led off the "porch" and out of their preconceived comfort and security zones. Also like the DOM male in this story, I eventually like to have my slut wear the scent of my urine. It is not uncommon for the slut to be initially (if only slightly) repulsed by this notion, but she will be willing to do it if the DOM has attached it to part of what pleases HIM.

I thought the DOM portrayed in this story did a great job of doing that. HE was also wise enough to know that the slut's flesh would follow her willing spirit. Allowing the slut to arouse her flesh with her own hands and a vibrator also proved to attach her pleasure to HIS. This way, going from being scented to showered was instantly allowed to happen and become craved.

So yes, a passive slut my come with her own preconceived notions/boundaries, but she relies on the DOM to show her how to actively fulfill and expand them. Hence, the unspoken or even written promise that a DOM gives to respect a submissive slut's boundaries should also be one that promises to help her expand them. All things considered, I thought this was a Great Way to Scent a Slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Delicious and Oh So Warm & Wonderful

Wonderful story and oh so erotic! Nothing more wonderful then water sports! Keep them cumin and I will be UP for allot more!

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyabout 17 years ago
Loved the story

I loved your story about the sub coming of age. It is extremely hot to me to think about how Ms vanilla at home, is in fact a hot sub slut waiting to be unleashed. If only the poor fellow at home knew how to tweak her buttons, but I guess that is why there are chat rooms eh...Keep up the good work and maybe next time she will drink directly from the tap.

JP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I loved the way this was done...

Great story. Great flow... pun intended. I especially liked the comment of DOM4subsNdc. I think he just turned a light on for me. I've been trying to figure out why I want to be so sub and nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Piss on her...lol

In college I had a gf, Jean, who needed to be forced to do anything the first time. She refused to blow me until I forced her to do it. She refused to lick my asshole until I forced her. She refused to drink my piss until I forced her.

After I forced her, however, she did all of those things without question. After being forced the first time, she did enjoy drinking my piss which really turned me on to see.

I had a party at my apartment and about 30 people showed up. We were all getting drunk and the beer glasses were getting passed around all over. Someone would put a glass of beer down and someone else would accidentally pick it up.

I took her glass into the bathroom and emptied it and refilled it with my hot urine. As I pissed, a layer of foam covered the top. When I finished, it looked EXACTLY like a glass of beer.

I came out and gave her the glass as if I had refilled it with beer. She felt how warm it was and smiled knowingly. She sniffed it, dipped her tongue in, tasted it and began to sip it with a very erotic look on her face. She sucked out the piss with her lips while using her tongue to lick the rim.

I got hard just watching her. She loved it! I took her into the bedroom and had her kneel for me and suck me off. I lasted less than 30 seconds and blew my load in her mouth. She cleaned me up and we went back out to the party. Someone else had picked up her glass and was sipping my piss!!!! I guess she had poured more beer in the glass to top it off but the girl was slurping my piss along with her beer...LOL THAT PARTY WAS GREAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous