All Comments on 'Oh, What a Night!'

by LonelyMom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 16 years ago
Nice story of a wonderful begginning!

Good job! Well told, everyonr should start so well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
true adventure

This is a good story of many of our memories. You describe how many experienced their first night. It was sensually arousing. It seems to have been just as the evenings happened. It would have been good to be more descriptive of how you were feeling for your desires to feel him and have him take your virginity. There was little dialogue 'saying' what you wanted On That Night . A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
anachronism

Actually, Gerald Ford was president in 1976. Carter was elected in November but not inaugurated until January of the following year.

SimpleGiftsSimpleGiftsalmost 16 years ago
Glad to see you back

A nice story, and a nice depiction of your own innocence. Makes the somewhat bittersweet ending even more touching. Hope that you keep writing and posting!

SG

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 16 years ago
anachronism 2

Not sure where the writer was going to high school in '76, but in the little burg in the Midwest where I grew up, there weren't many virgins left in the high school in '76, and everybody -- I mean, everybody -- was smoking dope like a bunch of Rastafarians. In a lot of ways, it was wilder and crazier then than it is now. Everybody got high, AIDS was unknown and contraceptives were easily available, so you could bang just about anyone you wanted without much fear. So, that lent a whiff of historical inaccuracy to an otherwise decent story that made it hard for me to read.

silverfox49506silverfox49506over 15 years ago
A time of innocence!

Your story was so beautifully written and dealt with your sexual experience as more like love making than lust; that in itself made it more powerful.

But if you think things were tame in the 70's you should have experienced what I did as a teen in the late 40's. Times were, INDEED, different!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fact check

This is pretty good--very hot and very realistic. Except you need to fact-check historical pieces and not just rely on your memory. Jimmy Carter was only elected in November of '76. He wasn't inaugurated as president until January 1977. Rocky was a summer release--one of the first hopeful films in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Really exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice reallistic story

Sounds like the way things were in my day several decades prior to 76. I thought by 76 the sexual revolution had changed everything. I went to a large high school in New York. Nobody was getting laid, not even false rumors. All girls were presumed to be virgins. No boy uttered dirty words in the presence of girls or parents. Boys spoke of oral sex but believed that only happened between homosexuals. It never occurred to me that regular girls would ever willingly blow a guy. Maybe prostitutes. When my wife first did it I thought it was just to please me. It was a long time before it sunk in that she liked it (a lot).

QuantumanQuantumanalmost 13 years ago
Great writing!

Once again you hit one out of the park.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Delicious story

This is a fine story, particularly as it includes thoughts and reactions from both parties to the life-changing episode. Now in my late 70s, I was an amazingly innocent male for quite a while. I think I may have lost my virginity when I was over 18 or 19, and many of our concerns then were evident in your fine story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

You should put this in a book/Diary

dondddonddalmost 7 years ago
Filling your innocent pussy with his cum...

Great story. I enjoyed every part of it.

Yes, I know good Christian girls give-into the boyfriends like you did. It was a sweet and loving sexual scene about a woman's first time, the first time she surrendered her innocence to a man.

I imagine everything in him screamed to fill your sweet, loving & pure pussy with his sperm-laden cum. And you, well aware you weren't on BC, craved having his cum deep inside you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet Story

Totally reminds me of my wedding night and my wife and our first time. It's been 42 years and it's still our fondest memory. We waited for each other and have only known each other. Happy for your first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Filling your pussy

Great story. I enjoyed every part of it.

Yes, I know good Christian girls give-into the boyfriends like you did. It was a sweet and loving sexual scene about a woman's first time, the first time she surrendered her innocence to a man.

I like your description:

"....he would only push a small way before stopping. Each time, he would withdraw the short distance he had already covered and then gently push into me again. It was painful, but Billy kept the pace slow and gentle.

A few thrusts later, he was almost half way inside me. This is when his patience must have worn out. On his next forward plunge, he pushed farther than I had expected. I gave a sharp cry of pain and my fingers tightened around his arms..."

With his carnal, but loving push, he took your Christian innocence...

"....As he withdrew and came forward again, I reached for his hips and pulled him all of the way inside me...."

By pulling him in like that, you showed him you wanted him.

I imagine everything in him screamed to fill your sweet, loving & pure pussy with his sperm-laden cum. And you, well aware you weren't on BC, craved having his cum deep inside you.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 4 years ago

Fabulous writing and description of your life in 1976.

It made me desire to live back then as an 18 yr old.

To become you.

F

I

V

E

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tender Erotic

Brought back memories of my own (as a male coming of age in 1968)

Thanks for writing it, love.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayabout 1 year ago

Another wonderful tale. I've become a fast fan of your affection for your characters and the strength your women possess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous