The Old Neighbor Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife gives in to her perverted elderly neighbor.
15k words
4.72
61.8k
158

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers

Working in her garden in the front yard of her house, Sarah dug some holes to plant some newly purchased flower seeds. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, she slowly stood back up and proudly observed her work.

Sarah was 25 years old. She was 5'7", and had long light blonde hair, green eyes, and unblemished alabaster white skin. She was a fine-looking woman with a perfect set of D-cup breasts and inviting curves. Sarah was a very desirable woman, and she knew it.

As she sipped some water, her husband Alex was about to head off to work. He was just an average-looking guy, with brown hair and rather mundane features. "I'm off to work, honey. I'll see you later tonight," he said, through the open window of his car.

"Okay, I'll see you later, sweety," Sarah simply replied. Their relationship wasn't horrible, but it wasn't anything great either: it was just very "meh." It just didn't have the same thrill as when they were first married. Despite the lack of fireworks, their union remained stable and pleasant; they were happy in a settled sort of way.

As Alex pulled out of the driveway and drove off, Sarah took a deep breath and got back down onto her hands and knees. As she continued digging, she suddenly heard someone speaking to her. "Nice ass, Ms. Lawson." Swiveling her head around, she saw her elderly neighbor, Albert, peaking over their shared yard fence.

Albert was a 60-year-old war veteran. He was frail-looking and a bit short. His head was balding with thin strands of white hair barely hanging on. He invariably wore a polo shirt tucked into some cargo shorts all topped off by his navy veteran hat. When Sarah and Alex had first moved in next door to Albert, a little over a year ago, Sarah's initial impression of their neighbor was just that he was a kind old man. But she quickly learned that Albert was nothing of the kind; instead, he was just another horny old perv. He would often make provocative remarks about her body when she was doing yard work or when she was enjoying some time in her backyard pool. His appraisals of her body always lasted a bit too long to be polite.

Of course, she was disgusted by this old bastard's inappropriate comments and ogling. But over time, she had just gotten used to it. Her encounters with him had almost become routine. Sarah had found that if she failed to fully entertain his antics, he would eventually leave her alone. As of late, however, Albert had become much bolder with his salacious remarks.

"Ugh, it's 'Mrs' to you, Albert. This has to be the millionth time I've told you to stop talking like that to me. It's inappropriate," she scolded, resuming her gardening.

Albert let out a mischievous old cackle. "What? I can't compliment how attractive you are? I can't help it that you are such a sexy woman!"

Sarah rolled her green eyes. She should've known better than to take the bait. "You aren't just 'complimenting' me, Albert. It's the way you go about it. The things you say to me are downright disrespectful, and I'm a married woman. You could at least say something less ...provocative."

"Hah, then what would you like me to tell you, Ms. Lawson?" Albert replied with an amused laugh. Sarah shook her head in annoyance.

"I don't know, you could just ask how my day is going, or just tell me that I look lovely. Something, anything, other than the inappropriate manner in which you normally greet me," Sarah remarked.

Albert grinned. "Hm, okay. How very lovely you are looking today, Ms. Lawson," the old man rebutted, affecting a high-falutin accent. His hungry old eyes ate up the alluring view of his sexy younger neighbor, who was still down on her hands and knees with her rear poking out in fetching fashion. With this amazing side view, he could see everything she had to offer. She wore form-fitting denim shorts that she filled out perfectly and a simple white t-shirt. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. Sarah's stomach churned at the tone of his talk. Despite the more appropriate phrasing, his words felt no better than his usual remarks.

"Albert, I told you already. It's 'Mrs'," Sarah chided. "Hm, on second thought, I'd prefer you not to say that either. Ugh, everything you do feels wrong, Albert. Aren't you a bit worried about making comments like that to a married woman whose husband was only here a moment ago?" she threatened.

Albert broke into a chuckle. "Heh, I'm not entirely sure. That's why I do it when he's not around. And, considering that he hasn't confronted me about it yet, I suspect you haven't told him anything about it yet. Isn't that right, 'Ms.' Lawson?"

Sarah ceased her digging, and sat back on her heels, squinting frustratedly as she contemplated what the old man said. It was true that she hadn't complained to Alex yet, but only because she didn't want to start any drama. Not because it was some kind of a big secret. She hated confrontation. Besides, it wasn't such a big deal that she wanted Alex to make a huge thing out of it. She didn't want to launch a neighborhood dispute. And, after all, as inappropriate as Albert was, they were just comments. Sarah only wished that Albert could be a bit nicer about it.

"Ugh, just shut it, Albert," she uttered with some venom as she resumed digging into the soil of her small garden. The sooner she got done here, the sooner she could return to the safety of her home and get away from this decrepit bastard.

"Heh, I guess I stand corrected! I'm not really all that worried about your husband. He's usually too busy working at that office job. Heh, they just don't come built like they used to. Back in my day, there were no comfy office jobs where you sit on a chair all day and do whatever it is you do with all that technology stuff. We worked with our hands, and we were built tough. Your husband would be eaten alive if he lived back then. Heh, we had to worry about them commies all the time."

Sarah's eyes went dead at hearing how this old man was disrespecting her husband so openly. Nor did she have the slightest interest in the old reprobate's life history. "Different times, Albert. Stop living in the past. It's not a crime that Alex works in an office building. He's happy where he is."

"Hm, the real crime is that he's not here with his sexy wife," Albert retorted. "Doesn't it make you frustrated that he works those long hours? Leaving you all by yourself?"

"I'm not 'all by myself'. My job keeps me well occupied when I'm not home," Sarah replied, not sure why she was even entertaining their conversation.

"That's not what I mean," Albert slyly suggested. Despite herself, Sarah arched her brow curiously. "If I were in your husband's place, I would try to spend as much time away from work and as much time with you as I could, you sexy thing." Sarah's eyes widened as she comprehended the old man's meaning.

"Albert, that's disgusting. I don't like where this conversation is heading and I have no intention to listen to one more word," Sarah urgently exclaimed, frantically planting the last of her seeds. Albert observed Sarah sardonically as she rushed to finish her gardening work.

"Hm, I would like to plant my seed in your fertile soil..." the old man quietly mumbled to himself. "Come on, Ms. Lawson. Aren't you a bit frustrated that your husband doesn't tend to you? A young attractive woman such as yourself should be cherished!" Sarah felt her blood boiling.

"Alex tends to me perfectly fine!" she blurted out. Albert chuckled and shook his head.

"Now you're just flat-out lying."

"What do you mean, lying?" the blonde wife responded, heatedly.

"I see how late he gets home from work. How tired he is. There's no way in hell that he makes love to you. I bet he goes straight to sleep the second he enters your bedroom."

Sarah gritted her teeth. As much as she wanted to object to the old man's outrageous insinuations, he was right. Alex did get home late way too much most of the time, leaving them no chance to make love the way a husband and wife ought to do. But that didn't give Albert any right to take liberties with the way he talked to her! But her silence only confirmed Albert's hunch.

"That's a shame," the pervy old man smoothly pressed on. "You deserve to be satisfied daily." Sarah felt a mix of emotions. She was disgusted but, at the same time, she found herself strangely amused at his implication. Did he really think he was some hotshot?

"Yeah? And who could possibly do that for me? You??" Sarah knew she should have held her tongue; she had entertained this obnoxious old bastard long enough as it was. But she was simply too caught up in the moment to restrain herself. She'd shove his ego right back in his face if nothing else.

Albert grinned deviously. "Precisely," he stated. Sarah let out an amused chuckle and spun her head around to face the old man, who was still leaning proprietarily over the wooden fence.

"How could an old dog such as yourself possibly satisfy me? I bet you can hardly get it up," she laughed. Albert let out a low chuckle.

"Oh, sexy. This old dog can still get it up and perform. I can assure you of that."

Sarah shook her head and returned to what she was doing. "I highly doubt that, Albert. You're just lying your old ass off to try and impress me. But trust me, it's doing the opposite. Now you're just embarrassing yourself."

"Eight inches," Albert simply stated. Sarah raised her head back up and turned to him again.

"What??" she replied, confused.

"My cock, it's eight inches," he reiterated, confidently. Sarah's fetching green eyes widened with disgust and bewilderment.

"Why the f- You shouldn't say that to me! What the f-" Sarah exclaimed, horrified by his brazenness.

"Rock solid meat ready to satisfy a sexy housewife such as yourself," Albert boasted.

"I highly doubt that," Sarah laughed in disbelief.

"Won't believe it until you see it," he remarked.

Sarah shook her head in annoyance. "Trust me, Albert. Even if you weren't lying, I still wouldn't want to see it."

There was a brief silence between the two. Sarah smirked, guessing that her sharp words had finally unsettled the old man. Once again, she returned to her digging, assuming the old bastard had finally slunk off.

But hearing some rustling from the fence behind her, she realized instead that their shared fence gate was opening and closing. Sarah quickly turned to see Albert standing in her yard. "Augh, Albert! Get off my property now! I- I'll call the police!" she threatened.

"Heh, no you won't" Albert casually stated: he was right again, Sarah had no intention of involving the police. It would just create a whole lot of mess for her and the entire neighborhood. "Besides, even if you did, they've got better things to do than to get all caught up in a dispute between two neighbors just trying to have a friendly conversation."

"You're a dirty old perv. Our conversation has gone way past any definition of 'friendly'," Sarah said. As she folded her arms and rose to her knees, inadvertently pushing her breasts out. Her thrusting boobs made quite a sight for the horny old man.

"Hm, I agree that more words won't get us anywhere. So how about it? Do you want to see for yourself? I can assure you that you've never seen anything like it."

Sarah's mouth fell agape. "No way in hell, Albert. You are lying. Don't you know what boundaries are? Oh, wait, apparently not."

"I'm not lying, it's true. My cock is probably bigger than your husband's," Albert confidently replied. Sarah just smiled in disbelief about where this conversation had led them.

"Alex is perfectly fine, Albert," Sarah snapped back.

"Gah, that's what most women say when their partners aren't big," Albert remarked. Sarah squinted at the dark soil to avoid the old man's hungry glare. Alex was a few inches shorter than the length Albert was claiming. Not that it mattered. He was her husband, and Albert was being highly inappropriate.

"Just leave me alone, Albert. It's best if we stop this conversation. I've put up with your nonsense for long enough for one day," Sarah sighed, slowly standing to her full height and tilting her head down to glare at the shorter old man; his head was slightly above her chest.

As she was about to walk away, Albert grabbed her arm with surprising strength given his skinny-looking build. "Hey?! Let go of me!" Sarah hissed.

Albert quickly let go of her, and then showed a devious smirk. "Let's make a bet."

"A bet?" Sarah chuckled amusedly, wondering if this inane conversation could get any more ridiculous.

"Yes, a bet."

"And what could this 'bet' possibly entail?" the blonde woman inquired.

"I'll show you my cock, and if it's not eight inches, I'll stop talking to you the way I do, forever," the old veteran explained. Sarah cocked her brow. She was fairly confident that Albert was lying his ass off about his size, but she felt strangely uncertain. He sounded so certain of himself.

"What are you playing at, Albert?" Sarah asked suspiciously. She had no plans of seeing any old-neighbor-cock today, so this was just pointless, honestly.

"Nothing at all. I just want to prove you wrong, that's all," Albert said coolly, tipping the flap of his hat.

"And if I'm wrong, what then?" she prodded.

Albert rubbed his wrinkly chin. "Hmm, I don't know. You're just wrong then, and I'm right. Do we have a deal?" Sarah didn't like his response. It felt fishy. It felt like there was some trick in here that she wasn't quite recognizing. That aside, she shouldn't even be considering this illicit bet in the first place. The whole thing was just stupid. But, contemplating his offer, she felt like the risk might be worth the reward. Getting this pervy old man to leave her alone for good would not only restore her peace of mind; there was the added bonus of humiliating him for his own boastful lies.

"Fine, you have a deal. I can finally obtain some peace and quiet with your raspy old voice banished from my ears," Sarah agreed boldly. Albert just smirked knowingly at her misplaced conviction. "But on one condition," the beautiful young wife continued. "This stays between us, and only us, got it? I'm happily married, and I intend to keep it that way."

"Of course, of course. This will be our little secret, sexy," the old reprobate replied. Sarah scoffed hearing him call her that for the thousandth time.

Albert's old heart raced with anticipation. Exposing himself to such a fantastic young woman, one who had now maneuvered into consenting to the act was an irresistibly delectable opportunity for the old bastard.

"Whatever." Even though it was the middle of a workday and all the houses were sheltered by fences, Sarah scanned her surroundings to make sure that none of their other neighbors were watching. Just to make absolutely sure, though, she added a further proviso. "Okay, let's do this in my shed," she instructed, despite her sense that the coast was clear. It wouldn't do for any of their neighbors to see her enter her shed with the old man, but that was infinitely better than taking the risk of him doing it out in the open. Certainly easier to explain as well.

As she led Albert to her gardening shed, the old pervert couldn't help but stare at her long sexy legs, perfectly round ass, and curvy hips. Her tight denim jeans shorts only accentuated her curvy features. And the sight of those toned white legs caused his crotch to swell. Sarah could feel his eyes, but could only roll hers. She had agreed to this, so here they were.

Opening the door, Sarah and Albert proceeded inside. She slipped her gardening gloves off and tossed them onto the nearby workbench. Standing before him, the blonde crossed her arms and spoke, "Okay, show me this 'big' cock of yours, Albert. Your shorts, drop 'em."

"Hm, bossy are we?" Albert chuckled. Sarah indeed was, she wanted this whole ordeal over with as swiftly as possible. But, nodding, Albert just unzipped his shorts and shoved them down to his ankles along with his underwear.

Sarah's observant eyes widened as she studied the old man's crotch. He had small traces of trimmed white pubes, indicating that he was still grooming down there. However, she smirked victoriously seeing that he wasn't anything close to eight inches long. She chuckled at how pathetic his wrinkly old worm looked. "Hm, I guess I'm the winner of our 'little' bet," she snarked. "I expect you to be on better behavior the next time I see you," Sarah chuckled victoriously.

But as she was reaching for the latch, Albert stopped her. "Hold on now, sweetheart. It's eight inches hard. I never claimed to be eight inches soft." Sarah was taken aback. But thinking back on their verbal exchange, she probably should have realized. Of course.

But she put up an objection anyway. "What? Eight inches hard?? I never agreed on that! No no no, that's a big no-no. I can't be looking at another man's erect penis! It's wrong," she urgently exclaimed in a voice that verged on panic.

"What did you think? Nobody is eight inches soft, are you insane? Come on, Ms. Lawson. This was the deal! Plus, it can't really be wrong if no one knows," Albert replied.

"Ugh, no, you pervert. I didn't shake on anything. Bye, I'm leaving." She reached for the latch again.

"If you leave now, I'll tell the entire neighborhood you wanted to see my cock," the sly old man suddenly threatened. Sarah froze in place. "I'm a well-respected member of the community here. Who would they believe? A wise old war veteran or some young attractive woman that just moved in? Everyone would just think that you're some slut who's trying to seduce me. Furthermore, what would your husband think?" His words struck deep, causing Sarah's heart to beat rapidly.

"You old bastard, you can't blackmail me! Without any solid proof, you can't do anything!" Then with a devious little grin, Albert retrieved his phone from his pocket and played back an audio recording. "Okay, show me this big cock of yours, Albert. Your shorts, drop 'em." Sarah's voice was unmistakable. The way she emphasized 'big' was meant to be sarcastic, but she knew that it would almost certainly be misconstrued in all the wrong ways.

Sarah audibly gasped. How could she be so reckless? "You would not!" she hissed, trying to reach for his phone.

"Oh, yes I would. And I recorded our entire conversation, as well. All it will take is a little creative editing and this whole thing would be flipped on its head," he explained, quickly stuffing his phone into his back pocket. Sarah snarled as she struggled to reach for it. "Ah ah ah, I would stop that if I were you. That would be assault," the old man sneered. Sarah thought hopelessly, and his whole presence in her yard was trespassing. But he had evidence and she didn't.

Sarah quickly backed off. She felt like the world was collapsing around her. How could she have allowed herself to be blackmailed by this old man?

"What do you want, then?!" Sarah angrily exclaimed.

"All I'm asking for is what we agreed on in our bet, the chance to prove to you that my cock is eight inches, hard. This recording was just a precaution in case you tried to back out of our bet. I'll happily delete it once we are finished here! You seem like a nice woman, I wouldn't really want to get you in trouble," Albert replied. "I just want you to honor the bet, that's all."

The blonde wife heard the veiled threat behind his words loud and clear. She had effectively trapped herself. "This sly son of a bitch!" she screamed in her mind.

"So what will it be, Ms. Lawson?" Albert inquired. All Sarah could do was grind her teeth and clench her hands into tight fists.

"Fine, fine!" Sarah exclaimed, grudgingly admitting defeat. She couldn't believe that she was stooping this low. "Hurry up and do it then, get hard for me," she ordered, letting out a heavy sigh.

Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers