Old Folks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Honey babe, fuck her good. Make your self cum." said Frank as Honey moaned erotically and fucked my ass. Both of them were just using my as a fucking machine, Frank's cock planted firmly in my mouth and Honey's strap-on dildo stuck well up my ass. Frank fucked my mouth faster he then bucked and a hot blast of cum shot out of his bell end and into my mouth which I swallowed straight down.

"Go on Honey, you can do it make your self cum your nearly there." Said Frank. Honey carried on fucking me harder and faster as if she was desperate to cum.

Frank pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped in across my face with his, he rested the tip on my forehead with cum dribbling out.

"Suck my balls, bitch, and moan. I want Honey to cum." he commanded.

I took Frank's balls in my mouth and gently sucked as I could feel the cum coming out the end of his cock and running down my left temple and down the side of my face as I moaned away.

"Fuck her Honey, fuck her hard. Take my balls out your mouth and moan and scream slag." order Frank.

I let his balls out my mouth as I moaned away.

"Fuck me Honey, fuck my ass. Yes, yes, yes fuck me harder." I moaned.

Honey started to pull on my legs more and drive the dildo in deeper, she was tiring and I hope she wouldn't stop as I was building up to orgasm as well.

"Fuck me, please, fuck my ass hard." I begged.

Honey's anal onslaught continued as I felt myself explode in my sexy underwear, and Honey herself came as well as she moaned to ecstasy. Honey pulled the dildo out my ass and sat down tired from her orgasm and fucking me, Frank undid the belt from him self and my collar and went over to her as my legs were left vertical in the air with my ass exposed.

"Well done, Honey, you haven't cum for years. You enjoy that, didn't you?" asked Frank.

"Yes, the little bitch is good. She even came in her knickers the slut," panted Honey.

Honey came over and pushed the large clear butt plug back into my ass, let my legs down and left the room with Frank. I sat up on the bed with mixed feelings of what just happened. I loved sucking Frank's cock and the taste of cum wasn't so bad, I also loved the feeling of my ass been fucked it was that good I even filled my knickers with cum which was dripping straight through the material. I had thought of my day, been treated like a woman all day and dressed like one and having to walk around a shopping center with a butt plug up my ass. I had been sitting on the bed day dreaming when Honey came back in.

"You're a good little fuck whore babe." said Honey.

"Ummmm, yeah" I agreed.

"I think Frank and I picked well with you. The punters are going to enjoy your mouth and ass. Anyway time for you to get ready for bed. Take all your clothes off."

I took my clothes off and I was once again standing naked with my false breasts attached to my chest. Out the drawers Honey got out a frilly black boxer short style underwear and a long black silky nightie which came down to my ankles. I slipped both on and jumped in the soft matching pink bed to go with the rest of the room's color scheme. Honey handed me two tablets, which I swallowed and started to fall asleep after my eventful day as she left and locked the room.

I woke up and Honey was standing over me, the sun gazing through the pink curtains.

"Wake up sleepy head, we've got a big day ahead." she said.

I got up out of bed took off my underwear and long black silky nightie as Honey rubbed the same creams into my thighs and ass as she did last night, she then removed by fake CC Breasts and applied two different creams and stuck the Breasts back on to my chest. Finally she gave me three tablets to take this time. On the bed, there was a pile of clothes for me. I picked up a pink g-string, which had a bow on the front, and at the back there was a matching pink Basque, which had a bow between the cleavage. I put these on and Honey tightened up the Basque for me once it was on. Next was skin colored stockings with a matching lace trim at the top, I pulled these over my smooth hairless legs feeling the silky stockings on my skin and the gel top clinging onto my thighs. I picked up a short ruffled pink skirt and put that on and finally a pink strappy top last but not least was some pink strappy high heels which had wooden style soles. Once I was fully dressed Honey led me over to the dressing table and put on some big 8" inch gold hooped earrings, a gold necklace and my rings. She did my foundation, light blusher, a light blue eye shadow from eye lashes to eye brow, liquid eye liner, mascara and pink lipstick with several coats of gloss. Once I was fully made up and my hair had been combed I moved over to the bed and Honey looked at me, I knew she wanted me to bend over with out even asking. I bent over the bed and Honey lifted my skirt and moved my g-string to the side and removed the crystal clear butt plug, which had been in my ass all night.

"Got a nice large butt plug for you today Maria, got to have you ass prepared for the customers." said Honey.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a clear butt plug in Honey's right hand, it had to be about 3" maybe 4" inches at is widest and about 6" inches in length. I felt the tip of it enter my ass and Honey slowly started to push it in, I could feel it stretching my ass as it got wider and wider.

"Honey it's not going to fit." I protested.

"It's going to fit Maria, I will make it fit." she replied.

Honey pushed the butt plug in more stretching my ass as wide as it could go when the pain stopped and I felt the narrow part now in my asshole. Honey pulled my g-string and skirt back into place and gave me a gentle smack on the ass. I followed her out of the bedroom and into the car and we left the house.

We arrived at the shopping center where we went yesterday and I followed Honey to the beauty salon. Inside I was asked to step into a tanning booth and strip of all my clothes, I removed all my clothes and stood naked in the booth completely hairless, my false breasts on my chest and my cock between my legs. The same assistant who did my nails and ear piercing yesterday came in and started to spray liquid tan all over my body, including my cock and fake breasts.

"You'll look lovely now with some color babe." said the assistant as she repeatedly stared at my cock.

I soon got dressed and I left the beauty salon with Honey a bit embarrassed having to stand flashing my bits. However I was now a nice golden brown color and looked incredible sexy. I followed Honey through the shopping center until we arrived at our next stop, the tattoo center. I walked inside close to Honey dreading what she had planned for me, inside was a two young lads sitting next together talking to one another they turned and looked at me and I felt both there eye's moving up and down my body, checking out my long smooth tanned legs and my big full breasts. I sat down in the waiting room which only had a handful of seats and various tattoo design posters up on the wall, a small coffee table was in the middle with a big book of various tattoo designs sitting on top it.

"Cross your legs, sweetie." said Honey as she leaned towards me and whispered in my ear while looking at the young lads sitting opposite us.

I crossed my legs showing a bit more leg and I think the tops of my stockings, the two lad's eye's start to boggle, both of them staring at my dark brown smooth legs. I've never been into men at all, but the feeling from having two young lads keep looking at me was a frill unknown to them what was really under my skirt and knickers! The door behind the counter opened and out of it came a young lad whose eye's immediately landed on me; he had a large bandage around his arm suggesting he just had a tattoo done. He walked up to the other two lads who were waiting said a few words and they all left the tattoo center after getting in a few more looks at me. Honey got up and pulled me up by her hand and I followed her into the tattoo room.

Honey went over to a big chap who was covered in tattoos up both arms; he was bald and had a big beard. She opened her handbag and showed him a piece of paper as I looked around nervously. They had a brief chat and then Honey made her way to the door.

"I'II see you in a few hours, sugar." she said as she closed the door behind her.

"Right then young lady, your Auntie has showed me what you want. If you want to take your coat off and lie down on here" said the tattoo man in a rough voice as he pointed to a leather bed with a hole in at the end to put your head through, if he only knew I wasn't a lady well that's if Honey hadn't told him. I moved silently over to the hanger and took of my small pink jacket and got onto the bed and lied face down. I felt him pull my clingy pink strappy top, revealing my Basque underneath.

"Right this is going to sting a bit." he said as I felt a sharp pain in my lower spine from the tattoo needle.

About 2 hours had passed and I had got used to the pain in my lower spine where the tattoo artist had been working. We had been talking about numerous things as the time passed by; I don't think Honey said I was a trans-sexual as he didn't mention it. I felt another sharp pain as he put some alcohol on the tattoo and bandaged it up and asked me to roll on my front and roll my top up. I did as he asked, I could feel the padding from the bandage covering my lower pack where my new tattoo now is, I pulled up my pink top to just below my fake boobs, but showing my pink sexy Basque of in the meantime.

"Right brace your self." he said as he hand some kind of gun in his hand and put it onto my flat stomach. I felt a small pain and something metal go through my stomach.

"All done, take a look." he said.

I looked down and saw he had pierced my belly button with a gold bar which had matching gold flower hanging off with pink jeweled petals. I always liked girls who had there belly button's pierced, I guess it was right for Honey to get mine done as it is sexy.

"Matches your underwear" he joked "Right here we go again, this one won't take long" he said as he got the tattoo needle and started doing a tattoo around my navel.

About an hour had passed and my naval tattoo had been finished, bandaged up and I was on my way back to Honey's house in the car with her. She had been shopping in the meantime and told me she had got me some interesting new clothes. I was afraid to think about what kind. We arrived back at the house and I went into my pink girly bedroom and sat down on the bed as my shoes were hurting my feet.

"Right get undressed and change into these clothes." ordered Honey. "Also don't forget to put your creams on, there on your dressing table." She continued nodding in the direction of the dressing table "Knock on the door three times when your done, I will let you out." she said as she left the bedroom and locked the door as usual.

I took of my high heels, followed by my top, I dropped my skirt, rolled down my stockings and removed my thong and went over to the dressing table and for the first time saw what cream Honey had been using on me. She had been using hormone cream there was cream for breast and nipple enlargement, cream for feminine thighs and buttocks, hormone pills for breasts and a hourglass figure and some other pills which had no labels on. I knew I had to get on with it as Honey said there were cameras in here and I believed her, I applied the buttock and thigh cream first rubbing it over my ass and them around the tops of my thighs. Next was the breast and nipple cream, which I rubbed on after removing my false CC cup breasts, I finally took the several pills for breast growth, hourglass figure and whatever the other pills were for and I attached my false breasts back on. I opened the first bag and inside was shoebox; I opened it and inside there was a pair of black PVC high heel shoes like the pole dancers or porn stars wear. They had a platform about 2" inches high and the heel were about 6" inches, maybe 7. I looked in the other bag and I found a maid's outfit, which had a white apron around it and had note stuck to it which read "put on later". I dived deeper into the bag and found a matching black PVC Basque & g-string set. The Basque has a black lace front panel and the g-string had a little bow at the top, last but not least was a pair of black fishnet hold-up stockings with black lace tops and two black lace garters, which had a little red bow on each of them.

I put the g-string on first, the material inside was very comfy and soft I pulled the Basque on next the material inside was the same as my g-string, the Basque also was quite tight and I didn't need to tighten it anymore. The black PVC creaked as I moved around and it reflected the light, I slid the black fishnet stocking up my legs and around my thighs and finally I pulled each garter up each leg so they were sitting under the lace tops of the stockings, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I looked like I was ready for bondage session, maybe it's what Honey had in mind. I thought I'd best put some effort in and went back to the dressing table and styled my hair the best I could, put on some big gold hoop ear rings, more mascara and the brightest red lip stick I could find. Once I was all dolled up I put on the black PVC strappy high heels, tied the buckle around my ankles and knocked on the door which Honey opened immediately as if she was standing waiting outside the door.

"You look very sexy." she said as she took my hand and led me into the lounge. The lounge was about 12 foot by 7 foot and was very stylish, a brown leather sofa and two single seaters, brown walls and one light brown one. In the corner Frank sat reading his paper; he dipped it down and took a big long look at me.

"Can't see her tattoo's, Honey." he grumbled.

"She can't take the bandages off yet Frank, all in good time." she replied.

"Well then she can come over here and make it up by getting her knees and putting my cock inside her mouth and those red lips around my shaft."

Honey smacked my ass and nodded for me to go over to him, I slowly walked over in my high heels and kneeled down in front of him as Frank got his cock out of his trousers already semi erect.

"Well then bitch, get to it." he ordered.

I put my right hand around his shaft and started to wank him off, my bright red long nails becoming a red blur. I slowly lowered my head and opened my mouth and his warm cock went into my mouth, I gently sucked his cock with my hand going up and down his shaft too, as I rubbed my tongue over his cock head tasting his pre-cum. I continued my rhythm, moving my head up and down faster and faster when suddenly he put his hands on the sides of my head and pulled my head away from his cock.

"Wank me off and keep your face over my cock." he said.

I wanked him off, hard with my face close to his cock a few quick tugs was all it took as his warm thick cum blasted into my face and lips and dripped down. I looked over to Honey who was fucking herself hard with a vibrator as she came to orgasm.

"You little slut." she said as she got up as the cum dripped off my face. She pulled me up and led me back into the bedroom. She pulled my front bandage off and there was a small rose tattoo which went about my belly button and some small oriental symbols.

"What does the writing mean?" I asked.

"It means she-male in Chinese." she replied as she pulled over the bandage on my back, I looked in the mirror and saw some big Chinese lettering I was dreading to think what it said, it was surround by a flower design which led down towards my ass in a arrow like shape.

"It says insert here in case you were wondering." she said putting me out of my misery. "Now put this on and get on the edge of the bed on your hands and knees." ordered Honey.

I slipped the maids outfit over my head and Honey tied the white apron around my waist, I got on the bed and bent over doggie style. Honey came to my head and placed a box in front of me, it was covered with a pink soft carpet like material and light feathered edging however sat in the middle was a big, black realistic 8" inch dildo!

"Frank made this." she said as she attached the side handcuffs to each wrist, they had a small length of chains on which attached to the side of the box to make sure I couldn't go any where but had minimal movement. She then attached a leather collar around my neck which had a small black pole joining my collar and the box together, the pole looked like it could extended and collapse on itself.

"Right young lady you're going to learn how to suck this cock so you'll become a good little cock sucker. This dildo can ejaculate; Frank has made a 2 litre tank inside this box which is holding a solution which is exactly like cum! It has the same textures, taste, smell, temperature, the lot. The cock will shoot its load every now and again, the more you keep going on it the more it will cum. I expect to this tank nearly empty, all the cum must be swallowed and if you take your hands or mouth off it for more than one minute I'II be in here like a shot!. Now get sucking slut." finished Honey as she slapped me round the face and forced my head down towards the black dildo.

I opened my mouth and took the dildo inside, the texture of it felt just like the real thing. I bobbed my head up and down as I felt Honey attached some kind of cuffs to my ankles, I felt her spread my legs more and attach something much like the pole keeping my collar attached to the box, she finally attached another cuff to my other leg. I heard the door open and I looked in the mirror and the first thing I saw was a pretty young girl with shoulder length air, on the bed in the doggie position in a maid's outfit sucking a big black dildo on a box. I saw Frank come in pushing some kind of trolley, on top of it was some kind of machine I had seen in a few porn films on the Internet. It was one of those fucking machines. It had a long steel pole on the end of it was a normal black dildo like the one I had been riding while in the chair at the desk. The black dildo was about 8" inches in length too and about 2" inches wide, it had big veins running up the side of it and the light reflected off its surface. I also saw what Honey had done to my feet, she had attached small bars like the one attached to my collar to my ankles and then to the bed posts and finally a big bar in between my ankles to keep my legs spread apart. I was going to be held here while I sucked this dildo and swallow whatever it shoots at me and have that black dildo tipped machine fuck me. I watched in the mirror as Honey lubed up my ass and Frank pulled the machine closer until the black dildo easily slid up my ass. I felt it slide in more and more and slightly stretch my hole as it invaded my ass, I kept watching it slide in more and more as I kept sucking the dildo in front of my face until I could feel all 8" inches of the black dildo inside me. Its big veins pushing on the insides of my ass, suddenly the machine came alive with a big whirring noise and started pumping in and out of my ass, fucking me at a medium pace. The black dildo went in and out of me as Honey and Frank came round the side of me.

"You like been fucked slut?" asked Honey, I carried on sucking the cock not daring to take it out my mouth I just looked at her with my eyes, my big black eye lashes sticking out.

"Answer her whore." said Frank as he displayed the button ready to press it.

"Yes I love it." I said and slipped the dildo back in mouth sucking away.

"Look at the dirty slut, she loves sucking cock that much she didn't want to take it out of her mouth to answer me. She also loves the machine, lets turn it up full for the dirty whore and leave her be." said Honey.

I heard a click from the machine and it pumped in and out of my ass a lot faster than before, I watched Honey and Frank disappear out the door as I was bound to the bed forced to suck a ejaculating dildo and having my ass invaded by a dildo tipped machine! I had been sucking for about ten minutes when I felt the pump inside the dildo shaft come alive, much like a real cock it pumped the cum up it's shaft which blasted out into my mouth, another four big loads followed which started to drip out of my mouth the taste was exactly like cum, the smell was the same and so was the gooey texture. I tried to keep it in and swallow it all the best I could. Another fifteen minutes had passed and my mouth was tired and I had swallow about ten to thirteen big loads, a lot of cum had dripped out my mouth and down my chin as I was unable to swallow it all. I took the cock out my mouth and masturbated it with my right hand, my red nails becoming a slight blur as my hand moved up and down its shaft. As the pole kept my head directly over the cock, and because it couldn't extend a huge amount my face kept right over it's head, about a 1" inch away when it was going to blow again its load was going to go over my face or if I opened my mouth straight into it. Sure enough the dildo exploded and shot two loads over my mouth which dripped straight off, I managed to open my mouth and have another two loads blast straight into it which I swallowed straight away. Just over forty minutes later the door opened and Honey came in, she turned the machine off which had fucked my ass well and proper and very hard, I took my mouth from the cock and looked up at her. I was covered in cum, it was around my mouth, on my cheeks, on my forehead and around my eyes. I had also had several loads squirt down my false tits as I couldn't stand the taste any more.