Old Folks Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look like a right dirty cum-whore you dirty slut." said Honey as she showed me the mirror. The white gooey fake cum was in my hair, around my eyes and had made my makeup run, my red lip stick was smudged as the cum was all round my mouth and a big pool of cum was sitting in between my tits. The thing was I loved all of it, I loved been covered in cum, forced to suck cock have my ass penetrated by a giant PVC looking dildo and be forced to dress like a woman. I was actually starting to like I here, even though I was been held against my will. Honey un-did the hand cuffs and removed the poles from my legs.

"Come over here slut, we've got one more test for you." she said pointing at the dressing table.

I sat down at the table and Honey removed all of my makeup and started afresh. First were plenty of foundation and some blusher, which brought the color out in my cheeks, a bright blue eye shadow from eye lashes to eyebrow, a black eye liner and mascara which made my eyes stand out and my eye lashes very long and curly. Finally plenty of red lip stick and gloss which made my lips as bright red as my fingernails and very glossy. Honey picked up the lipstick and gloss and put them into a small hand bag which was black had a chain for the strap and big metal hoops along it, it looked like it was part of the bondage sessions we just had.

"Right slut, Frank's going to take you out and your going to pass as a good cock sucking woman, suck some cock and earn us some money." she said.

"I can't go out." I stuttered as a hard slap from Honey went across my face.

"You'll do as I say whore and like it! Frank is going to take you out and drop you off some place where a lot of hookers go. Don't think of going anywhere as we've got a tracker on you and Frank won't be far as well, I want some cock sucking happening tonight. You'll charge 30 for a blowjob with a condom, 35 without and 40 if someone wants you to swallow. There are condoms in your handbag and a nice purse to put all your money in. If someone does want sex say you're on your period and you don't do anal. Off you go then."

Honey handed me the handbag and sent me out the door with nothing on except for my underwear, the maids outfit, high PVC heels and fishnet stockings. I'd be attracting attention alright.

"Honey, can't I please change and look more decent I'II do whatever you want then." I pleaded but it was on deaf ears as Frank led me to the car and took me out.

Frank had been driving about twenty minutes when we arrived at a very dodgy looking area; he pulled up on the side of the curb.

"Right out you get then." he said.

I nervously opened the door and got out followed by a smack on the ass by Frank before he drove off. I quickly moved from the road side and more into the darkness, it was about 11pm dark but still warm enough for me to be walking around in a maids outfit and high heels looking to suck cock. I moved from the main street and into a back alley, unfortunately at the top of the opposite end of the alley was too black lads probably about 18 maybe 20. I stood further enough away from the road but also not too close to them hoping they wouldn't see me, however there was going to be no such luck as they headed my direction.

"Hey cutie, you out for fancy dress." asked one.

"No," I managed, "just out trying to make a living for a girl, thought this would get some attention."

"Your looking fine baby." said the other lad. "How much you charging?"

I thought I'd best do something or else I'd have Honey and Frank to deal with and I may as well go along with it, it's not like I have much choice.

"I'm on the rag, so its just blowjobs tonight boys. It's 30 for blowjob with condom, 35 without and 40 if you want me to swallow."

The two lads looked at each other for a few seconds. "Do us both for 70 and swallow." said the first lad.

The first lad took off his jacket and put it on the floor, I got down on my knees on his jacket as both of them got their semi hard cocks out. I put my bright red nailed hands around both there shafts and wanked them off for a few moments, the first lad's cock was about 6" inches and uncut while the second lad was about the same size but cut which showed off his head. For a few moments time stood still has I held both cocks in my hand, I then moved my head towards the second lad opened my mouth and took his warm black cock inside my mouth as my hand slowly moved up and down the other lads shaft. My head soon switched places and I took the uncut cock in my mouth and my hand was around the cut cock's shaft. I continued to swap between them, sucking them off until the first lad told me to stop on his cock, he was about to cum. I carried on bobbing my head back and forward and rolled my tongue over his head and I soon felt a hot jet of cum blast out into my mouth and on my tongue, as what they paid for I swallowed his small gooey salty load.

"My turn now slut, let me fuck your face and I'II have it over quickly." said the second lad as he pulled my head into his cocks direction.

I opened my mouth and he put his cock inside my mouth, my red lips clamped around his shaft as he slowly fucked my mouth. I rubbed his balls slowly with my hands as I sucked on his cock as he moved it in and out of my mouth, his pace started to move quicker and he was driving his cock into my mouth fucking my mouth harder and faster. I moaned away, the vibrations of my voice making him pump my mouth faster driving his cock deeper into my mouth and making me gag.

"Keep with it slut. I'm nearly there." he said.

He continued fucking my mouth hard making me gag several times, he was desperate to cum and soon he did. He pulled his cock out of my mouth at the last second and as two big loads of cum shot directly into my open mouth and onto the side of my red smudge lipstick. We soon partied our ways I was now 70 up and was doing my lipstick in my pocket mirror as both of the lads walked away satisfied and with empty ball bags.

As soon as I came out into the main street a brand new Jaguar sounded his horn, I walked up to the open window and inside was a middle-aged man in a suit.

"How much you charging darling?" he asked.

I told him my prices and that I was on my period.

"I want a fuck darling not blowjob, how about letting me have your ass?" he replied.

"No sorry, blowjobs only."

"I'II give you 100 if I can fuck and cum in your ass."

"No, blow job only." was my reply again.

"Ok this is my final offer doll, 150 if I can fuck your ass and cum inside you."

150 was a too good offer to miss out I thought about it and decided I best do it just in case Frank & Honey was listening; I opened the passenger seat and jumped in.

"So what's up with the maid's out fit?" he asked as he rubbed his hand up and down my fishnet clad thigh.

"It attracts attention." I replied.

"Certainly does sugar." he said as his hand carried on stroking my fishnet thigh.

We arrived at a multi story car park, which was totally empty. We both got out the car and he took me by the hand and led me to the back of his car.

"Bend over the boot." he ordered.

I leaned myself over the boot, holding onto the small rear spoiler of his hatch back car as I stuck my ass out ready for the taking. I was hoping he didn't see my cock between my legs as he lifted my short maid's outfit skirt out the way, moved my g-string to the side and suck his cock straight inside my ass. It didn't hurt surprisingly, but his cock didn't seem that big unless the dildo fucking machine had stretched my ass good. A quick ten minutes passed as I stood bent over the bonnet having my ass pounded by this middle aged man he pulled his cock out and blew his load in between my ass cheeks, he blew his load right at the top so it dribbled right in between my cheeks. He paid his 150 and left, I found my way out the multi story and found Frank waiting for me in his car, I got in and showed him the money I had made.

I have now been living with Frank and Honey for over 6 months, I tried to escape once. I got as far as the train station but with what all they had done to me no one would believe me and I now looked totally different. Honey had been overdosing me on hormones and I now had a very curvy figure, big firm D cup breasts with large nipples, my own hair had grown long and been styled with blonder streaks and slight curls like my wig had. My cock had shrunk to under an inch and I was unable to get erect as Honey put bromine in every drink I had, which stops men getting erections not that I was a man any more, I was a girl with a cock like Honey liked to say. My balls were also minute, I suppose it was easier to hide them I also had a little bit of plastic surgery on my face to make me look more feminine and I had a small botox injection in my lips to make them stand out more. I also had full electrolysis all over my body, the only hair I had was on my head, eyebrows, eye lashes and small feminine landing stripe pubic hair style my skin was smooth all over and even my ass was hairless!

Every day I had to endure the combination of sucking Frank's dildo creation and having the fucking machine, after I went out working as a prostitute a lot of the people in the area now know I'm a she male, or as Honey likes to put it a girl with a dick because that's what I did look like a girl nothing manly about me except the small cock and balls between my legs. Using the Internet I had also had bookings to go to people's houses. I had been in weird sex games, such as bondage, spanked for a long time and other weird things.

Basically Honey said if someone wants to do something always accept it and ask them for a lot of money. Once a week I go to these two gay's house where they like to have what they call a "she-male sex sandwich", one lies down and I sit on him cow boy style with his cock up my ass, I then lean down onto him with my ass sticking out as the next one mounts me and pushes his cock in, double penetrating me. Both of them take Viagra and fuck me for hours, both cumming in me several times before they get tired or fed up. I've also been in a massive gang bang with twelve other men as they took turns to fuck my ass, each of them cumming inside me or between my ass cheeks and the next one would just slide his cock straight into my ass and carry on fucking me.

Honey one day revealed that the device around my cock wouldn't actually do anything, they removed it as my cock was getting too small and revealed all along I could have gone anytime I liked but really I wanted to stay and become there she-male or girl with a dick niece who was also a she-male prostitute. I even got into calling Frank and Honey, Auntie and Uncle. I sucked Frank's cock many times a week, I went out with Honey a lot shopping for clothes for me and she would proudly tell all the shop assistants how her nephew is now a sexy beautiful looking girl.

I also got a job working in a office, Honey would only let me wear a skirt suit and I wasn't allowed to wear a blouse so I had to keep my jacket closed just revealing my cleavage and top of my Basque around the office. Ironically my boss visited me one day without knowing I was a she-male or prostitute, we both kept each others secrets safe. Many times he has called me into the office and drawn the blinds or kept me over late at night fucking my ass while I bent over the desk to earn a little more money for Frank and Honey. All in all I can't complain now, I look a lot better now than I did when I was a young man, I'm was well looked after and treated a lot better by everyone now I'm a good looking sexy girl.