Old Friends

Story Info
Two friends meet again and things get sexual.
1.7k words
3.42
21.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long time since I saw him in person. We had talked through email and lately on the phone a couple of times. I was excited and nervous and I just hoped that he would be happy to see me also. I remember all the things that he like's, dark smoky eyes and shiny lips. He also liked leather and spiked heals, but I thought I would save that kind of look for another time. When I got to where we were meeting no one was there yet, so I sat in my car and listened to the radio. I noticed a car come around the corner and when I saw who was driving I couldn't help the big grin that came across my face. My heart sped up and I couldn't help looking at him as he parked his car. He didn't notice me at first so I stayed where I was until he came up to the window.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You coming in?" He asked

I took a deep breath "Yeah." That was all I could get out, I was giddy inside, and I couldn't help it.

"You look nice by the way, I noticed you did your eyes and lips the way I always liked."

I grinned at him, I knew what I was trying to do, and I was trying to get him to remember how things used to be with us.

I had asked him the last time we talked on the phone if I was going to get a hug from him when I saw him, he had said yes and I couldn't wait. Once inside he came over to me.

"Well give me a hug!" He said and I went right to him, he pulled me close and squeezed me to him, he smelled so good, fresh and clean from the shower, he was still strong also. I always liked his hugs; they made me feel safe and wanted, like I was made to fit against him.

We talked for a while and I noticed that it seemed like he couldn't sit still, that and he couldn't be to close to me. I thought to myself, maybe it's working, maybe I do still have a hold on him in some small way, even if he does have a girlfriend. I could only hope that maybe seeing me again would make him see that he really wasn't happy with the person he was with and want to be with me. I had wanted to be his for so long but things never worked out for us, I was hoping that this time around it would be different. I couldn't help but remember all the times I tried to get him alone and talk, or even make out, but I never had the best of luck with a nosey best friend that wanted him as well, even though he was seeing another woman. I know it was bad of me to try and take him away, but I couldn't help it; I had and still have feelings for him.

We got up and walked around some still chatting about life and old times. I couldn't stop smiling still, he always made me laugh. We hugged again and he seemed to be happy touching me in some way. I liked that a lot, I always did. I just wanted to snuggle and run my hands through his hair. The more we talked the more I flirted, god I hadn't flirted with a guy this much in years. I was saying things that I hadn't said to a guy in a long time.

He had stuck his tongue out at me once and a saying I used to use popped into my head.

"Don't stick it out unless your gonna use it." I grinned at him.

"Well I did use it, see I stuck it out." He always liked being a smart ass when I would make a comment like that, but he was also blushing. I loved that. I couldn't help it and I teased him some more. At one point he said that I sucked, my reply...

"I know I do very well thank you."

He wasn't sure what to say to that one. He did tell me that I was giving him to many things to think about and to be careful. I smiled knowing that I still had an effect on him.

I was standing next to him at one point and we were teasing each other and talking. Then he told me.

"You need to be careful because you are a beautiful woman and I am getting the urge to just grab you and kiss you."

Well in my head I was screaming PLEASE DO!! But I wanted to be good and I smiled and took a step back. He stayed close though, he was touching me more, a hand on my arm, hugging me a couple of more times, I loved it!

Finally at one point I looked at him and I said

"You can't even look me in the eyes for vary long." That was it.

He came right up to my face nose to nose and looked in my eyes. In that second I could see his clear blue eyes, just a bit darker almost a grey and I knew he was trying to control himself and not make me feel uncomfortable. I grinned at him and I did what I had been screaming for in my head, I moved just enough for our lips to touch. I felt him tense for just a second then his hands went up into my hair holding me tightly to him. He deepened the kiss, his tongue running along my lower lip asking for me to open to him. I would never say no to him and I let him explore my mouth with his. I pressed myself to him. He started to pull away but I held on to him.

"Come on there is a private room in the back." He said and grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

I smiled, I was so excited and happy and scared all at once. I wanted this so bad but I didn't want him to feel bad about cheating on his girlfriend with me. It hadn't been the first time he cheated on someone with me. We got to the room and closed the door making sure it was locked. He pressed me up against the door kissing me. I was running my hands up his arms and into his hair. He felt so good against me. I pushed back on him and turned so he was against the door. I knew he would love what I was about to do him. I knew he always loved getting a blow job and that was exactly what he was going to get.

I kissed and nibbled on his neck while I started to undo his pants. I asked him quickly before we got to a point where we wouldn't be able to stop.

"Are you sure you want to be with me right now? I don't want you to regret this."

He looked me in the eyes and smiled

"I want nothing more than to feel those perfect lips wrapped around me."

I needed no other words. I finished getting his pants undone and pushed them down along with his boxers. He was already hard and ready and that made me even wetter than when I was before. As soon as his lips had touched mine my panties were soaked. I looked into his eyes and gave him an evil grin that I knew he loved. I knelt down in front of him and stroked him a couple times, I didn't need to really he was so hard. I spread the beads of pre cum over the head and licked around it. A moan instantly came out of him. I licked the full length of him then took him all the way into my mouth all the while swirling my tongue along his hardness. I kept a slow pace at first enjoying having him in my mouth sucking on him like candy. Then I picked up the pace, moving a little faster letting my tongue flick over the head as I would come back up. I could feel him getting close. His hands were in my hair and he was moaning more holding me to him. I let my teeth graze him lightly as my other hand cupped his balls. I could feel him tightening in my hand and I moved faster sucking him just a little harder. Then I heard him grunt and moan and I let him fill my mouth, I swallowed it all down. I had never done that with him before but I knew he had always thought about it.

He pulled me off my knees with a goofy grin on his face.

"Wow!" Was all he had to say

That one word made me feel so happy that I was able to do that for him. He kissed me again and hugged me to him.

"What about you?" He asked

"Next time you can take care of me."

With that said he smiled at me and I helped him fixed his clothes. We walked back out in the main part of the building. We were still all alone and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He had gotten a call from a friend asking if he wanted to go to the movies. He looked at me and smiled. I knew the night was over, even if I didn't want it to be. I wanted to pull a cave girl act and throw him in my car and take him home with me or go back to his place, but I knew that couldn't happen, at least not yet. He made his plans and we walked back to our cars. We hugged and said our good byes. I drove home with a big smile on my face, maybe things will change and we will have a chance together, but only time will tell.