All Comments on 'Old Friends'

by MaggieHow

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Phxray54Phxray54about 13 years ago
Maybe just a Glen Campbell song

Songwriter: Gantry, Chris

"Dreams of the everyday housewife"

Keep dreaming, we'll keep reading. Thank you for contribution.

Jeff818Jeff818about 13 years ago
Well Done

Your writing is good. Dialogue and description is erotic and well done. I enjoyed your story.

AnitaBEatonAnitaBEatonalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

Believable scenario, realistic dialogue and I loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done!

Very nice pacing, good character development. More PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My older brother had the most beautiful sexy wife. She was an exhibitionist and enjoyed turning me on. She was a big tease and enjoyed seeing me get hard. Over time, we got closer, and eventually ended up in bed together. Even though she was a few years older than me, she could fuck like no one else I had ever known. I believe her pussy was perpetually wet and ready for sex. I never knew a time when she was not ready to spread her legs, and she made it so much fun. I felt bad about her being my brother's wife, but she was so hot and sexy, it was very hard to refuse. I loved sucking on her long hard rosy nipples, and her big long pussy lips that glistened and turned deep red and opened up like big rose petals when she was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous