All Comments on 'Old Man and Indian Wife Ch. 01'

by shiprat

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I met an indian woman at Walmart

Her husband was with her/ She looked at me so hungrily that when they left I caught up. When they went to their car she waited while her slim woosey husband unlocked the door. I went to her and reached out to feel her cunt. By the time the wimp woosey indian husband reached to open her door she was on her knees sucking me. I went home with her and fucked her most of the night then made him drive me back, He wanted to suck my cock in the car but I told him that I would let him suck it while his wife watched..nevt time. I fycked her about and got to fucking her daughter who was very very young. The husband got to tounging my asshole out and I made him fuck his little daughter to stretch her out for me. When I got her pregnant I knew that the new little girl would take care of me later in life. I got her to fucking Johns for me and quit work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a pile of horse shit.

This was one of the most disgusting excuse for a story that I read for a long time. My advice to you don't give up your day job because a writer you're not. just a brain dead parasite.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
give the dumb fuck a gun

and let him blow his asshole brains out.

Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
who is this fucking shit of rat in this blogspot named under Anonymous12/08/10

I've just read the comments of this asshole on this page under the title "I met an Indian wife at walmart"..I am just being furious on him/her whatever the reason but i just want ot warn him to not post any lower and illusive comments about an Indian.. I think you shit of the donkey not aware that what is the real strength of an Indian..so, never-ever target any Indian in your fucking n rubbish comments under the influence of alcohol or any other sedative drugs..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Re-write of Another Story

This is a re-write of Gaylord60's story "Bert." I find this version to be more interesting though, with more psychological complexity...

MotorpenisMotorpenisover 12 years ago
Wife was ugly

No doubt this story is stupid and non realistic unless the wife was butt ugly with the body that the author has described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
cuckolding

Best story I have ever read about cuckolding... Really a wild ride for senses. Open ups the cuck feelings on the part of the male reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I FIND IT VERY EROTIC WHEN A WIFE HAS SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN WITH HUSBAND'S APPROVAL OR EVEN BLESSING

Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indinanising this ..

this is a sorry copy in an Indian version.,,,, real GOBAR....( cow shit)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
gretest story

this is the hotest story i read till now.

RassclautRassclautover 2 years ago

Good story

Would love a white man fuck my Indian wife and daughter like the comments below

BrownWifeBrownWifeabout 2 years ago

god, parts of it are my fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Me and my young Asian wife fuck talking about this story. Imagining us doing the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

pathetic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershiprat@shiprat
919 Followers
A typical atypical Indian woman. My stories, entirely fictional, explore some dark and disturbing fetishes of mine. Infidelity, humiliation, abuse, cuckolding, and playing with taboos related to social status and age. These are just dark fantasies meant for entertainment purpo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES