All Comments on 'Old Uncle Jack Visits Ch. 01'

by tazsis1

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cuckold wimp sissy boy.

Stick to your GAY FETISH stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Go For It

Liked your story a lot. Let uncle bop her in all holes and hubby can eat creampie. My vote though is no other action between hub and uncle if you please. Let him watch but no participation ok?

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
If it continues as suggested in the last few paragraghs - awful, sickening!

It does not get worse than a man giving up everything that matters to him because he does not have the backbone to stand up for himself and what is his.

goamz86goamz86over 13 years ago
good start.

Keep it going.. Sounds like a good adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

A little short tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot so Far

Write what turns you on. There's a story for everyone. I never understand why people don't just go read what they like, instead of criticizing what turns others on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LW??

Really belongs in fetish or GAY?

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 13 years ago
More, please

Hot start. Will be looking to see if you bless us with more. Thanx for your contribution to this community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
huh?!

dude , it's a cock , not a magic rod that can alter personalities and lower IQ

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't go gay?!!!

but let's get the little slut all fucked over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to read about old Jack taking this young wife. Some really graphic sex scenes would be nice. What does she look like? Is she much taller than him? And I agree with others: the husband's role should be that of the jealous -and excited - voyeur. Not a participant.

Thank you!

pettharapettharaover 13 years ago
Oooh uncle Jack!

You old studhorse bastard come sweep me off my feet! Show young Timmy how a real man treats a woman! He may be twice your size but I know you'll give it to him good if he tries to stop you!

You make me so hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

And both of them so hot for the old codgers mighty boner. Pity the girl in the house is too young to become involved...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfully nasty story!

What an irresistable stud! Gotta love him! Go go Jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My kind of story

Beauty and beast. Strong man, weak man. Superior old man humiliates young man, wins his woman. Can't wait to read about what old Jack has in store for Anna and little Timmy. Keep them coming!

peebudypeebudyover 13 years ago
you bastard!

how could you stop the story there? we need to have more! so many directions for this to go. looking forward to part II

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Oh yes... uncle Jack is man enough for both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

And in response to the previous comment, I dont think the daughters age would put a dirty old man like Jack off.. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

But you should something with the story tags. "Small penis" does not seem to be uncle Jack's problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yummy!

Can't wait till she sees the old codger's gorgeous cock. And feels it. Lovely...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!

Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic Read

Loved this story... Keep going please... Not only great concept, great writing as well... had me completely interested right from the beginning all the way through to the end.

I'd love to hear about how the wife spends the rest of the night with uncle and the husbands hears it all through the walls... then maybe the uncle comes into the husband's room to give him a taste of what the wife just went so crazy over????

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

Cant wait to read part 3

tatlockstatlocksover 13 years ago
Loved it too

Like others I really enjoyed the beginning of your story.

btw, those silly people who rant & rave their displeasure, a little hint, stop reading it !!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago

This is wimp and fag food. It sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ruined

Went from a hot Loving Wife tale to disgusting Gay Male in two sentences.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this first part although her transformation from wife to raging whore came a little quickly for me. I suppose part of my enjoyment comes from the fact that I too revel in this sort of humiliation having only a very small penis. looking forward to part 2

4winds044winds04almost 12 years ago
really loved it

I thought it was a good read. I didnt it was a gay story in any way, in fact I kind of enjoyed the little twist. It was, after all, the wife that was having the fantasy. I think all, and I mean all guys have a little curiousity about that sort of thing. Though we all handle it differently, it permiates society and the mind is a funny thing.

I liked it most because of the cast of characters. I too have the rude, obnoxious troll conquers the almost innocent, good wifey syndrome and really enjoy reading these types of "bullies win" stories and try to imagine it is my wife and I in the situation. Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Rich people

Most people who write about themselves & pretend to be disgustingly rich in these online stories can actually spell "handsome."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
InTeresting!

Do Go On please.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Uncle cucked

Uncle Jack needs to be buried alive with the cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My young wife uses a huge dildo and we re-inact the story. We both love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to be fucked by an old man like Jack. To be used and have a big cock fuck me is such a massive turn on. It makes me masturbate thinking of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. I want to fuck and old guy with a big cock. It makes me so wet and horny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have read some comments. Why does a woman want to be fucked by an old man. Is it the size of his cock or that he is old?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fagshit.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Holy fleshpole riding writer batman!!

Sandman_truckSandman_truck12 months ago

Very good so far but please don't turn the huddy into some cock sucking gay boy . Let the uncle fuck the wife and maybe even impregnate her , just no fag shit .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertazsis1@tazsis1
Humiliation, women or men with power over me, cuckolding, giving head and sucking cock, cross dressing, being caught, being a wimp, being overwhelmed, being in pain and worshipping the woman I love. Just getting back to Literotica. Will be publishing new matertial soon. There...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES