Old World Magic Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
837 Followers

I shook my head and smiled at Emily, "No, I think I should head back to Ruby's Hideaway." I added a fake exaggerated sigh, "I've gotten used to my nightly workouts before sleep, and I don't have anyone in the other half of my suite anymore."

Emily picked up the drink as the waitress set down a new round in front of us, we'd already had quite a few. She smiled and twirled the stir stick in her drink. She looked down at her drink and muttered, "You know Mike, you don't always have to go for professionals. I'm sure you could pick up a normal girl, say in a bar, fairly easily. It is Vegas after all."

I looked around the bar and didn't see any women jumping out at me, "Yeah, I suppose, but it's late already and I haven't been chatting anyone up yet. And the idea of using my powers on someone just to seduce them...What?" I trailed off in the middle of my sentence when I saw the look Emily was giving me.

Her eyes were wide and she looked at me in disbelief. She pointed both hands at herself and said, far too loudly, "Hello?"

I laughed and then leaned forwards and said, "You're not exactly a 'normal girl' are you?" I wiggled my fingers in the classic 'magic' motion to denote her status as a mage.

She leaned back and waved the gesture off, "Pffffft, I'm as normal as anyone else who can reshape reality and has been alive for over two centuries." Then she gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth, realizing she's just given away a hint as to her age.

I laughed and pointed at her, "Cradle robber!" then I leaned forwards and whispered, "I had no idea you were so... experienced."

She glared, "Smooth way to say old. But if you want to talk experienced... what kinds of things do you think you'd be able to do with two and a half centuries of practice?" Her eyebrows went up and down in a suggestive manner.

I raised my arm and looked for our waitress and said loud enough to be heard across the bar, "Check please, quickly?"

- - -

My head banged against the wall as Emily slammed me back as our mouths were locked in a death struggle. Her hands were all over me and I managed to kick the door to my suite shut with one foot as she began pulling at my clothing. Our hands were all over each other, feeling each other up and down as we pulled and tugged at clothing, eager to get it off.

I pushed Emily back away from me and towards the bed in the suite. She tossed her purse up onto the bed ahead of her and then fell backwards as I landed atop her, covering her neck in kisses as my fingers nimbly undid her buttons. I was so worked up and excited that I fumbled and tugged at the silk of her blouse. I'd never expected a high roller like Emily would be interested in a romp, but I wasn't going to pass it up.

She hissed slightly, "Careful Mike this is a Brunello Cucinelli." I raised one eyebrow, my fingers paused on their effort to strip the top from her body. I obviously didn't know the name of the designer. "Fuck it," she said as she ripped the blouse open, buttons popping off as she brought her mouth back up to mine. I barely had a moment to appreciate the lace bra that held her full breasts beneath the now ruined blouse as I focused on continuing to tug at her clothing.

I pulled up and took a breath and said, "I know you've kept me out, but if you relax your mental defenses, I promise this will be a lot better for you." I grinned knowingly. There were a lot of little things that a lover could do to non verbally tell her partner what she wanted during sex. A soft moan, a shift in position, a gasp of air, all of these things a good lover could read and react too. But a telepathic mage like me? We could read the millions of thoughts that our lover had, thoughts they didn't even know they were thinking, and be exactly the type of partner that they wanted right then.

Emily bit her lip and nodded. I closed my eyes and let my magical telepathy reach out and touch her. I was very careful to only let the most primal animalistic parts of my mind connect to the corresponding parts of her mind. I didn't want her secrets, I didn't need to know about her past, I just wanted to fuck her.

I opened my eyes and smiled predatorily down at her. Her skirt was unbuttoned but still rode on her hips, and the ruined blouse sat about her shoulders. She'd managed to unbutton my shirt, the tie and suit jacket had been lost on their way to the bed already. I reached down and caressed her shoulders, then in one violent and swift motion, I pulled the remains of her silk blouse down around her shoulders and down to her elbows. It trapped her arms at her side as she lay atop the ruined blouse and her arms were still stuck in the sleeves.

She gasped and I chuckled and then reached up for the front closing clasp on her silk bra. Her breasts were full yet pert, C cups with small pink nipples that were hard and aroused. Immediately I sensed from her mind what she liked and I lowered my lips to meet those tight pink buds. She gasped and arched her back upwards as I drew the small pink nipple into my mouth and began sucking. With her arms still trapped below me, I knew she was at my mercy, and I laid wet kisses across her breasts as I moved from one nipple to the other. I could feel her body bucking upwards into mine as she gasped and moaned from the attention I was paying her tits. I sensed this was one of her sweet spots, and while I wasn't much of a breast man myself, I loved the effect it was having on her.

Whether it was my mage sense or just my sense of smell, I could tell she was becoming highly aroused, and her need, her desire, filled the room. After a few minutes of worshiping her breasts and nipples she whined out, "Please, no more torture, I need more Mike!"

I smiled and pushed myself up off her and began pulling at my clothing. She shrugged out of the ruined silk blouse, she began to push her skirt down as well. I stepped back off the bed and threw off my suit trousers and stripped down to nothing quickly. My hard cock bobbed in front of me, throbbing and pointing straight out from my body at full hardness.

Emily shimmied out of her skirt and then grinned at the look of hungry lust I gave her. She was wearing a garter belt. I know she wasn't a mind reader, but garters and stocking turned me on so much. With a black silken thong that matched the bra she'd shed, she was otherwise naked.

She crabbed backwards onto the bed, centering herself on it more and she cocked her head at me and smiled, "Like what you see Mike?"

I smiled and crawled onto the bed, slowly crawling up her legs, intent on tasting her, intent on pulling that thong away from her body. "Let me show you how much I like it," I said. Then I went down to my chest, and hooked my arms under her knees. Pulling her knees upwards and apart, I let my head dip down to her silk covered sex. I kissed the black silk panties, feeling the heat and moisture of her sex through the scant material. She shuddered and then I moved the g-string to the side, exposing her to me.

She'd trimmed, removing the hair from her bikini area. Her labia were smooth and hairless, but I saw a narrow triangle of hair resting on her mons when I pulled the panties aside. It was funny how I'd gotten so used to women who were fully shaved or had only the least bits of pubic hair. I don't mean to suggest that she wasn't immaculate in her grooming. The furry patch was closely cropped to her body, and was baby soft and hairless all around it. I had no doubt she'd prepared for this night.

I let my lips meet her pussy in an intimate kiss, and I tasted her musky scent. Putting her legs over my shoulders I let my hands roam up her sides as I ticked and kissed at her slit, licking the delicious juices she was producing. I took my time with it, despite the urgent throbbing coming from my aching cock, trapped between my body and the bed.

I know not how long I supped at Emily's sex, but I made sure to use the full extent of my skills. I brought her to the edge, then held off, letting her cool back down, only to drive her back to the peak again. Over and over I made her frustratingly close to her orgasm. Until finally her fingers clawing at the bed, she screamed, "Why are you teasing me like this? I can't take it anymore!"

I focused then, my tongue, lips, fingers, drove her to her peak. Her body twisted and tensed, and while she didn't 'squirt' my mouth did flood with the delicious honey she produced as I licked her throughout.

Finally as her orgasm faded, she pulled away from me and moved back on the bed. She shimmied out of the thong, now wet from my saliva and her juices. I was pleased to see she'd been wearing her garter correctly, with the garter and stockings going on before the underwear. She rolled to the edge of the bed and reached down to her purse. Then rolling back up she held something and smiled, "Time to fuck me Mike, and if it's half as good as that was..."

I cocked my head for a moment, honestly not recognizing what she was holding out for a few seconds, then I said, "Oh no Emily, I don't wear condoms."

She frowned, "I insist Mike."

I sat up, my cock throbbing and pleading to be sheathed in the wet warm hole my mouth had just been pleasuring. "Doesn't your mage sense work the same as mine? You can tell that I'm disease free, can't you?"

She threw the condom at my chest and said, "Yes, of course, but I haven't needed birth control like... in ages. Non mages can't get me pregnant, so I've never bothered to get on the pill."

I looked down at the foil square and considered, "I don't know, it's been years, no decades, since I've worn one of these things..."

Emily cut me off, "Yeah, well it's been decades, almost a century since I've been pregnant, and I'm not looking to repeat that right now. So my experience trumps yours. It's up to you Mike, if you want to just stop now...."

I sighed and tore open the foil package and flipped the rolled latex around once or twice till I had it oriented correctly. Then I slid it onto the head of my throbbing dick and rolled it down. I was disappointed, but I was consoling myself with the fact that this was better than nothing.

Emily rolled over onto her hands and knees and shook her pretty little backside at me. The look of her tight ass in the garters and stockings almost made up for the inconvenience of the latex barrier. So I moved behind her and lined the head of my dick up to her wet passage.

It took several thrusts before I was able to work my thick, latex clad, length into her tight wet passage. Emily groaned and moaned in pleasure, and I could sense that she would be reaching a second peak before too long. But I was admittedly less than satisfied. There was no comparison to the feeling of sinking my cock into a woman as there was with this latex sheath wrapped about my cock.

I felt mana trickling into my system as Emily knelt on the bed, receiving my thrusts, but I knew that it was a wan and weak amount compared to what I normally received. This just wasn't working for me. But I gripped her hips and fucked her doggy style with long deep thrusts.

It wasn't long before she was crying out again, her pussy clenching around my condom covered shaft as she came. I buried myself deep in her, as I sensed she'd like, and held her ass tight against my abs while she bit the comforter and cried out.

Only after her orgasm was fading and she was gasping for air did I pull out. She flopped down to her side on the bed and then looked at me, "You didn't... you didn't cum?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry about it Emily." I said with a smile.

"Why not?" she asked gasping, "I can't believe that, I almost never cum twice. Why didn't you keep going if you didn't get off?"

I gestured down at my cock and the latex covering my throbbing erection, but said nothing.

She frowned slightly, "Would you like me to suck you off?" She asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Suddenly I knew how I could get what I needed, "I'll tell you what Emily," I said with a smile, "I'll make you a bet." Her eyes went wide and I could tell she was intrigued. That was her flaw, she had a hard time resisting a bet. "Flip a coin, or your lucky chip. If I win, I take this silly thing off, I show you that I can get you there a third time, and in the morning I'll even take you to the pharmacy for a morning after pill. If I lose, well... your call really, but I won't bring up unprotected sex again."

She practically jumped to grab her lucky chip and I added quickly, "But you can't use magic to influence the flip!"

She paused, kneeling on the bed, then nodded. Showing me the side with the scorch marks on it, "Heads," then flipping it to the blank side said, "Tails." Then she cocked it on her thumb and said, "Call it in the air," and flipped it upwards.

"Heads," I said as I began to channel all of my focus into the spell that I'd seen Emily use a hundred times. I visualized it landing the way I wanted, and let mana turn my thoughts, my mental perceptions, into reality. I watched as it came down and landed on the bed 'heads' side up.

I looked up at Emily's face, triumphant. But instead saw a look of shock and horror on her face. She scrambled back off the bed and took several steps away from it. The look of shock contrasted with the garter and stockings, and well fucked look her whole body had, but she just pointed at me accusingly and said, "Mike, you... you can't do that... you can't cast luck magic...You're not a normal mage... You're an archmage!"

To be continued

rhev
rhev
837 Followers