All Comments on 'Older Is Always Better'

by mfitalian

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I need the job

Janette,blond, bit chubby, came for the interview, wore a knee length skirt.I was after someone a little younger, janette was 52, i lstened to her, but told her that i thought a younger girl was more suited to the job.She was my last interview,sorry,with that she stood up and said i need the job,and turning around, walked towards the door,dropped her papers and bent over to pick them up, exposing a round pantyhosed arse.I looked,she seemed to take forever to pick the papers up,then she turned and smiled, catching me staring at her arse.She came back over to the desk, leaned over it, hitched her skirt right up and said, why not take a closer look.I could not help it as i went round behind her, my hands caressing her hosed arse.I bent down and ran my fingers along her crack, then my tongue, i felt her push back as i togued her hosed arse. i stood up,she grabbed the hose and slid it down, bent back over exposing her delicious arse.My tongue went between her cheeks, swirling around her hole,musky, hot, nice,she pushed back as my tongue pushed at her hole.I stood,pulled my trousers down, my cock rock hard,aimed at her hole,the head nestling between her cheeks and pushed,my cock misssed, i tried again and missed that hole,then i felt her hand grab my cock,position it at her hole and push back until the head penetrated her, i eased forward my cock pushing into her tight arse until i was all the way in.I heard fuck me big boy and i pulled back out, then in,out, as she pushed back onto my cock.Fil me, come on fill me as i grabbed her hips and could hold it no longer as my cumm shot up into her tight arse, her hand working her cunt, yelling give it to me.My cock stayed hard for a long time as i just kept slowly pumping her arse until i pulled out ,she stood up,pulled the pantyhose up turned around grabbed my cock and said if you want the pantyhose and what fits in them, then i start next week.She still works for me after 8 months and i fill her hosed butt whenever i like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous