Older Sister's Nylons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What size can I get for you?" The saleswoman asked. 'And what color?"

"How about... 2 pairs of black stockings in size 10, and 2 pairs of tan ones in size 6." Again, although I wanted stockings in two different sizes, she didn't ask about this strange request in any way, probably, and rightly, assuming that the larger size pairs were actually for myself.

"Ok, great." She took out the four pairs I wanted and placed it on her cashier's counter a couple of yards away. She quickly returned and suggested showing me some other pairs of different brands, as well, and I agreed. With each of them, she would slip into one stocking with her arm and let me feel it, sometimes even going further and letting me smell it as well, rubbing the stockings around my mouth with her cute little hands. I wondered if that was going a bit beyond her otherwise perfectly professional style, but I couldn't care less at this point, so much was I enjoying the process, forgetting about my embarrassment, and almost wouldn't want to stop. I repeatedly peaked at her legs clad in her tan nylon stockings and imagined how it would be to touch them and lick them all over, to take off her heels and suck on her small pretty feet and toes, until she would give me a footjob...

Sharon and Sue must have noticed the considerable size of the pile of stockings I had gotten ready for purchasing and probably started to get worried about me going broke in a nylon stocking binge of sorts. The young pretty sales representative certainly didn't mind and probably earned a special bonus; she was, eventually, ringing up 20 pairs of nylon stockings for me after Sharon indicated that we had probably gotten enough hosiery to last a life time.

When they walked out of the store with me and back to the car in the garage, I was still in some sort of a nylon trance, barely noticing them or their taunting remarks about my first hosiery purchase spree. I was somewhere up in the sky, fantasy-playing with this beautiful young salesperson, getting her undressed all the way down to just wearing a girdle with garters holding up her nylons and panties that had gotten all wet in the meanwhile from her pussy juices as she secretly enjoyed selling all of her expensive fashion nylon stockings to a guy who likes to cross-dress...

As Sharon and Sue noticed my mental absence they let me sit in the back on the drive to Sue's place and Sue sat next to Sharon in the front, the two of them chatting away and having a great fun time while driving, pretty much ignoring me in the same way as I was ignoring them.

As we arrived at Sue's house, Sharon and Sue told me that they would fix a dinner for the three of us, even though it was not that late, but I realized that I was hungry, as well, with not having eaten for quite a while. I first had to visit the bathroom, though, and walked upstairs; I had been in Sue's house several times before and knew the layout. My original thought was to finally spank my monkey after so many hot experiences and wild erotic adventures, but then I had a different idea. It was inspired by a pair of white panties Sue had placed in a bin a little to the left of the toilet. Almost naturally, I picked them up, enjoying the sensation of the slick smooth nylon fabric and their cute appearance. I moved them to my nose and was turned on even more when I inhaled the pungent scent of Sue's crotch, a musky strong odor of female private parts, quite different from the scents I was used to from my sister's underwear.

The thought of experiencing more of Sue's intimate apparel was coming to me quite naturally during this unexpected discovery, so instead of using the time to jerk off while my sister and her friend were preparing us dinner, I walked into Sue's bedroom next door.

I opened the top drawer of her dresser and there they were: all the sexy female hidden treasures I loved so much: panties, bras, socks, in many different colors, styles and fabrics, girdles with garters, and all kinds of nylon stockings, most of them in their original packages, some of them obviously worn before and washed. I could hardly believe my luck to be able to explore my sister's hot friend's underwear and nylons!

After browsing the seductive display of Sue's private underwear for a while, feeling the fabric of her panties, girdles and stockings, soaking in the scents of the different pieces of lingerie, I had the urge to move to the next step, kind of oblivious to the fact that both Sue and my sister were in the house downstairs and could come up and catch me in the act at any time. It was just too much of a golden opportunity to explore Sue's lingerie on my own body, so I took off Sharon's kitten heels, then the rest of my clothes, including my sister's hot stockings and girdle with garter belts. All nude now, I started putting on one of Sue's most sexy shiny smooth tan nylon stockings with reinforced heels and toes. I took my time to experience the silky nylon fabric sliding over my feet, calves, knees and thighs, then pulling the stockings up as far as I could, and evening out the folds until they fit as tautly as possible. Since Sue was a bit shorter than my sister and had smaller feet, the heel parts of the stockings were a bit off my own heels and the top band of the tan stockings only went slightly above my knees. Still, I found this mismatch in size almost more arousing than wearing my sister's stockings that almost perfectly fit the size of my feet and legs. I slowly ran my hands up and down the soft shiny fabric of Sue's tan stockings and got a massive boner from this very sensuous experience. The next step was to get one of her color-matched beige girdles with garter belts attached; I slipped into the smooth nylon girdle and slowly raised it up until this smooth sexy piece crossed my butt, just barely, then resting underneath my waist. Sue's waist was so small that the girdle almost hurt to wear, another experience that turned me on beyond belief. Finally, I carefully clipped the light-brown garters onto the top of the tan stockings, quite difficult to do again, even with the garter bands extended and stretched to the maximum.

Now I was dressed in a way that perfectly fit my fantasies and significant amount of translucent slick pre-cum emanated from the tip of my massive hard-on. I looked into Sue's full-sized mirror and was amazed at how hot and sexy I looked in her lingerie. My eyes spotted several pairs of shoes next to her dresser and I was all over them immediately, checking them out one at a time, rubbing their soles, heels and upper parts against my face, sniffing Sue's strong musky sweaty scent of her feet I had experienced in the car earlier, mixed with the aroma of natural leather. I then rubbed her shoes against my hard cock, squeezing it with the right and left shoe of a pair, and digging into my boner with the tips of the shoes and their heels. When I explored one of her 5" black stilettos, I almost hurt myself badly when pressing the tips of the heels firmly into the shaft of my cock. I was not able to put any of her shoes on since she was size 6 only. But I managed to squeeze my feet into one of her high heeled open-toe white mules, not really able to walk in them though. I was in the seventh heaven and could not stop being amazed of what exciting clothes and shoes I was able to sample in Sue's bedroom.

During my playing with her many pairs of shoes, I built up my sexual arousal almost to the point of no return, so I picked a pair of black nylon stockings from her drawer and started to rub it hard against my cock, getting the full sensation of the soft smooth fabric of her black nylon stockings that she probably just had worn a couple of days ago.

I must have been so focused on my fetish experience that I didn't hear Sue's footsteps behind me. Just as I was on the verge of a massive orgasm, ready to shoot my load across the room and her lingerie I was wearing, I heard her voice shouting at me behind my back which made me freeze instantaneously.

"Mike! What the—I can't believe what I'm seeing here! Are you totally crazy or what?"

I turned around, completely ashamed and embarrassed, and looked her into the face which had become as red as a tomato.

"Sue..." I stammered helplessly. "I... I... I'm SO sorry, really! I don't know how to explain this but..." I was at a loss of words, what to say in order to justify my actions. Of course, there was no real justification other than my being completely engrossed in my lingerie, stockings and shoe fetish that had taken 100% control of my entire being.

After a little pause, Sue took a careful and close look at my appearance. She was still very red in her face, but the color slowly turned into a shade of pink. I expected more scolding from her and tried to get ready for it, but her mouth instead turned into a smile, or, rather some kind of devilish grin.

"You know, what, Mike?" Sue said, apparently with some kind of nasty idea in her head. "I think you should just keep wearing what you are wearing right now. No more, no less!"

I was dumbfounded and surprised by this turn. What did she mean by that? The same idea that my sister had earlier maybe? No, as it turned out, her plan was much more embarrassing than I could imagine.

"It looks like you're not sure what I'm talking about," Sue started to explain. "What I mean is that you will stay in my nylons, high heel mules, garters and all during the whole night. You'll be the sissy transvestite that you've always been but now it's going to be in the open!" Her evil grin turned into a taunting laughter. "In fact, I just came up here to tell you that dinner is ready. Come on and show yourself to your beloved sister!" She was laughing even louder and more intensely now, while my heart fell into my stomach and I almost freaked out of panic and anxiety. It's true, my sister had seen me in a similar outfit earlier this day for the first time, and in that sense not much would be new to her. But, still, this was different since I was wearing Sue's outfit and not my sister's, being very inappropriate as a guest in her house.

While I was still deliberating these and other thoughts about what was yet to come this evening, the door bell rang. I looked at Sue with a big question mark on my face. Who would that be on a late Saturday afternoon...?

"Don't worry, Mike," Sue responded to my non-verbal inquiry, "this is my cousin Nancy who happens to be in town this weekend. I had the liberty to invite her to our dinner, as well."

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed. This was the end of the world for me, I thought. Not enough dealing with Sue and Sharon all night in my girly underwear outfit, but now there was a stranger, too, a woman I never had met before! I thought that Sue couldn't do this to me...

"I'm coming down in a minute!" I told Sue, slipping out of her mules since I almost fell down with the weakness in my knees and legs, induced by my anxiety and terror of the upcoming situation.

"No way, Mike!" Sue sternly commanded. "You will walk down the stairs ahead of me, and you will wear my mules, as well!" There was no escape from my total humiliation and embarrassment, I realized at this point, and decided that I just would have to go along, play by the rules, and follow whatever they would ask me to do...

Walking down the stairs in Sue's size 6 high heels was of course much more difficult than walking on an even floor (and even that was essentially undoable). I almost fell down the stairs several times and had to hold onto the railing to prevent a bad accident from happening.

As I finally arrived on the first floor, my sister had just walked into the dining room with Nancy to offer her a seat. She then returned to the hallway, spotting me with Sue's hot tan stockings, white heels and beige girdle with garters, sitting very low on my waist.

"I see you took off your clothes for tonight," she whispered in my ear with a smile of irony and surprise. Moments later she realized that I didn't wear HER but Sue's lingerie, and now her face turned into a much more upset expression.

"You—I won't even say what I think about you!" She angrily hissed into my ear, since Sue was standing close by. "This will be a very interesting evening; you can be assured of that!"

"Let's say hi to Nancy." Sue suggested, pretending to be all matter-of-fact, as if everything and everyone was just perfectly normal and fine. She grabbed my arm and led me into her dining room.

"Hey, Nancy!" Sue exclaimed and hugged her cousin. "Great you were able to join us for dinner, so good to see you! May I introduce Mike to you? I mentioned that Sue's brother would be having dinner with us tonight, right?"

Nancy looked up and at me for the first time. She clearly wanted to say hi or something to me but when she saw me standing there in front of her naked except for a beige girdle, garter belts, tan nylon stockings and white high heel mules which were much too small for me, she froze in astonishment and just stared at me, unable to say a word. A longer pause followed with no one saying anything, embarrassment mounting in the room...

Finally, my sister broke the silence. "Yes, this is my brother Mike. I am sorry if his outfit today makes you uncomfortable but he just sometimes likes to wear ladies' clothes and Sue and I don't mind it in private. You know, it's all family!" Sharon tried to put on a friendly smile but was not all the way getting there. Nancy still was sitting there like a stone statue, her mouth open, but not a single word would come out of it.

To avoid another long embarrassing silence, Sue asked all of us to sit down at the table and get started with the appetizers. She already had served bread and salad for everyone and was now asking for drink preferences. Except for Nancy who voted for a beer, the rest of us shared a bottle of French red wine.

Drinking some wine and starting to eat, calmed me down a little bit, but I was still in total emotional upset and at a very high level of anxiety. Finally, the conversation started, and Nancy seemed to be able to either get adjusted to my unusual outfit of the day or to just ignore me completely. In fact, for the most part of dinner, the three women talked among themselves, and only rarely did they ask me something or was I in the mood of interjecting a brief remark. I was, however, checking out Nancy a little bit, and noticed that she was not less attractive than her cousin, rather more attractive I thought. She was a redhead and wore her hair down to her shoulders; she had a very cute, young looking face although she was probably a couple of years older than Sue. She wore a very sexy red dress with short sleeves and large décolleté that allowed everyone to guess the size and shapes of her rather impressive boobs, probably 42D or 42DD I mused. When she got up during dinner to go to the bathroom, I saw her black spiked high heels and black nylons, semi-opaque and very elegant, probably also quite expensive. Thinking of being surrounded by three hot women, all around my age, all in hot nylon stockings and great shoes, almost made me forget my embarrassing predicament and situation I found myself in.

After the main course of dinner, there was a little break of sorts, another bottle of wine was served, and finally I relaxed enough to be more a part of the general conversation. But just as I thought that maybe my predicament wasn't so bad after all, I felt a nylon-covered foot touching my left leg and slowly moving up and down on my tan nylons. It was Sue who sat on my left, obviously trying to increase my embarrassment. She was very gifted in that whenever I took a turn in the conversation, she would increase her foot massage of my leg and that way distract me enough so I would sometimes lose the thread and appeared unfocused and distracted -- which I, of course, was, but no one else knew.

Not too much later, a shoe, this time to my right, touched my right leg and teased me in a similar manner as Sue's foot on my left leg. I knew it was my sister who sat to my right... it was too close in time and too obvious that it could be a chance thing; I was pretty sure they had talked about it before...

During dessert, Sue and Sharon got bolder in their teasing, my sister slipping out of her heels and continuing with her nylon stocking encased feet. Eventually all four feet landed on my upper thighs, in surprisingly skillful way, without alerting Nancy, who sat opposite me at the table and was focused mostly on the wonderful dessert, apple pie and ice cream.

We were almost finished with dinner, as my sister grabbed my meanwhile rock hard cock with her nylon-clad feet and started a hot and intense foot massage, using all of her feet from heels to toe to make me completely crazy of lust and sexual arousal. I was close to coming, when Sue, who had put on her heels again, added to the pleasure by squeezing her spikes into the shaft and then the glans of my boner. But as if these two bitches had known the perfect moment, they withdrew exactly three seconds before I would have exploded on their shoes, feet, nylons and legs all over the place. I was so upset and angry with them, having had this "almost-orgasm" now for about the fifth time that day that I almost forgot about my precarious and humiliating situation. But the anxiety soon overtook my anger and I was, again, wondering what would lie ahead now that dinner was over. Would Nancy leave? Would she stay? Would Sue be okay to end my punishment? Or were worse things yet to come...?

Nancy got up and excused herself for a moment. As I was alone with my sister and Sue, they seized the opportunity to mock my transvestite women's outfit I was wearing and how they were able to tease me with their stockings clad feet and shoes without Nancy noticing it.

"I could clearly feel your hard-on with my feet!" Sharon teased me with her mischievous grin on her face.

"Yeah, I could tell his little soldier was getting ready to fire any minute." Sue chimed in the mockery. I got red in my face and expected them to soon resume their torturous and yet wonderful shoe and nylon foot tease on my boner that had gotten erect another time and was oozing more pre-cum from its head.

But instead, Sue got up from her chair and asked me to come upstairs with her. "We have a little surprise for you..." she said with a mysterious undertone in her voice. 'Surprise...? What kind of surprise?' I wondered while following Sue up the stairs to the second floor, still struggling not to stumble or fall with her very tight white mules on my nylon-encased feet. My sister followed behind me and Sue led us to her bedroom. It had gotten quite dim there meanwhile as the sun had recently set.

(To be continued.)

12