All Comments on 'Olivia Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

THIS STORY STARTED SLOW ,BUT YOU SEEMED TO BE ON THE RIGHT TRACK NOW ,LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT CHAPTER

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Well?

Don't leave us hanging? What happened three months into her training? Did Olivia do a year? Did her family find her and free her the next day? Is she completely broken and turned into a fuck toy? Inquiring minds want to know......

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
OK

The scores were pretty low so I figured no one wanted more. So, for you I'll get back to this in the new year. Not sure what is to happen but a twist is needed, any ideas?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
CHAPTER 5?

PLEASE DONT,LEAVE US HANGING THE STORY IS STARTING TO GET INTERESTING.

BOB

sparky46514sparky46514over 12 years ago

I loved the entire story so far.Can not wait to see how she is trained.Gave a 5 star for the series.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago
Don't worry about the scores, hoss.

A lot of readers might enjoy the story, but not vote on it. I know I rarely vote on stories just because I never got into the habit.

I'd like to see the next chapter involve her getting her marks. A tattoo has been promised, but what about some nice big nipple rings to remind her of her place as a gang slut? Instead of doing a day-by-bay story line, how about just visiting in once-a-week to see what she's had to go through and how it's affecting her mental state? Two or three months of captivity to thoroughly indoctrinate her into this new lifestyle, then she gets a break and is able to return to her old home. Everyone's been looking for her..... then one of her old flames finds out about what she "learned" and takes advantage of her new-found submissiveness........

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 12 years agoAuthor
Good idea

Like it! Will get this done soon.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 12 years ago

No, please StoryTeller07, don't stop, I love your series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7262 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Olivia Ch. 03 Previous Part
Olivia Series Info