Omega Pride Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I thought you said the deed was done, Number 78?" Number 66 teased.

"I swore I did so," Number 78 cocked his gun. "I swear though, it won't ever happen again."

He then pointed it at Delphi and before she could get out even a whimper, he shot her point blank in the face and she collapsed on Ninon.

~*~/~*~

"Delphi! Mate, wake up!" The world slowly started to return to full color as Delphi sluggishly blinked, her vision blurry at first.

"W...Wyatt? I....blacked out...didn't I?" Delphi reached up and touched his face, reassuring herself that he was real.

"Yes. Right after you touched your cousin," Wyatt sat her up in his arms.

"There...were three µiyaς... I saw them...I saw them shoot her. She told me to find Cerise, she said that the three µiyaς there smelt of her, and that Cerise was still alive," After a moment, Delphi held onto Wyatt and stood up with him. She looked around and saw that he had brought them back to the clearing. "But...but I don't know how that could possible. Back then maybe, but not now—"

The sound of branches snapping made them both turn sharply toward the sound, completely knocking Delphi out of her daze. It was no animal and they both knew it. They stared in that direction as slow crunching approached them. Wyatt let out a threatening growl and stood in front of Delphi protectively as a figure came into view. It was a....a child? What was a young boy doing all the way out here?

"That's no child, Delphi," Wyatt whispered to her, picking up her thoughts. "It's a µiyaς. Look again."

At the second glance, Delphi saw what he meant. The "child" certainly did look like a normal kid that had somehow gotten stuck in the wilderness...at first glance. But she soon saw that the long dark-brown hair on his head was too thick compared to that of a normal human's. His skin was far too pale and his eyes looked like he hadn't slept for weeks, but showed far too much white to be normal. And he smelt of a mix between rotting flesh and the faint smell of ...Cerise?

He hunched over as he walked and with each step, he tilted his head down in the direction of each foot, looking back and forth at Delphi and Wyatt. "There's one more left to go...there's one more left to go," The "child" sang in a Minor key. "Bark, growl, yelp and howl, there's one more...left to...go." He let out a childish laugh afterwards. "I've beeeenwaitingfor you to come back. I never thought you would after all these years. And that this really was...A WASTE. Of all. My time. Up here. But, here you are now in front of me! It's been TOO long since that day,puppet!" He stood straight up, tilting his head to the left as he moved his bare left foot toward them in the snow.

Wyatt glared at the µiyaς, watching his spontaneous, yet cripple-like movements.

'Wyatt,'Delphi sent to him through their bond,'the voice is off severely, but the way he talks, I think he might be the µiyaς named Number 66. He killed the Alphas.'

'Him?'Wyatt's eyes narrowed.'You're sure?'

'Yes,'Delphi replied, not losing eye contact on the "kid".

"Whaat? This silence is boring." He bent awkwardly to the right. "What's the matter? Can't kill a KID?!" He then bent backwards before leaning forward. The eye that hid behind the other long tuff of hair was revealed to be just as tired—no—psychotic as the other. "I CAN!" He then bent at the knee and spread his arms wide as if to pounce. "Here, let me help you out..."

He fell sharply forward on all fours and rushed at them. Delphi and Wyatt barely had time to drop low. He was surprisingly fast! He ran to a tree and dug his nails deep into the side before pouncing at Delphi and kicking her with a giggle.

Delphi quickly crossed her arms across her chest and was sent back more than 20 feet. There was no way! He quickly turned to Wyatt with a Slasher's grin on his face. He charged at him, swiping at him with berserk kicks, punches, and even bites, moving far too fast for humans and most wolves to see. But Wyatt saw, blocked, and dodged each of them before grabbing him harshly by the neck and slamming him into a tree.

"Ah-ha! Now THAT'S the spirit!" Number 66 laughed insanely, unfazed by the harshness of the blow and grabbed at Wyatt's hand, moving his hands like bug legs.

Wyatt growled venomously, his claws and canines sharpened considerably. He never wanted to harm a child, but this µiyaς was no child. He'd crush his fucking neck first.

Delphi sat up in the snow and looked over at them; the fight seemed over before it began.

'Go ahead and fucking do it, you Delaney bastard.'

Who was that? Delphi could read the thoughts of the µiyaς from here?

'I've always WANTED the powers of the infamously most ruthless pack's Alpha in the upper world. Scuff me! Bite me! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING POWERS!'

"Wyatt, don't!" Delphi shouted, stopping him from extending his claws into his neck. "That's how he killed the Alphas! He took their powers by allowing them to scratch or bite him!"

Wyatt looked over briefly, but the µiyaς's eyes darted over to Delphi with widened, psychopathic confusion, "You....cheated?"

Wyatt turned back to him just as he tightened his grip on Wyatt's arm, flipping around out onto it and jumped over his head and kicking him violently hard head first into a tree before flipping down and walking towards Delphi.

"Who told you? Wait...You cheated...You cheated. You cheated. You cheated...! You cheated! You cheated!! You cheated!! You cheated!!! You CHEATED!!! You CHEATED!!! You CHEATED!!! You CHEATED!!! You CHEATED!!! YOU CHEATED!!! YOU CHEATED!!! YOU CHEATED!!!! YOU CHEATED!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU CHEATED!!!!!!"

As he cursed viciously at her, Delphi could see his body warping and twisting painfully, he muscles bulging, and veins popping and reforming themselves as his body grew larger. Vile sounds of his bones breaking and reforming themselves echoed in the air along with his voice getting more eerie, deeper, and abominable in the way she had heard before. Delphi started backing up in fear of what she saw before her.

WHAT THE HELLWASTHIS THING?!

In place of the feral, awkward, four foot boy was a retched, grotesque monster! It was at least three times its original form, much taller than any wolf's Anthro form she had ever seen in her life! Its putrid scent spiked high enough to make her force back a gag and its body twisted in such a way as it seemed to mimic an overly hulking wolf in Anthro form, but there were too many humanoid features.

Instead of a muzzle, its face was an elongated version of a human's that almost gave a bird's duckbill-like appearance with sharp yet human looking teeth inside its mouth. Instead of claws on its hands and feet, there were ugly, lengthy copies of nails. The feet themselves arched up at the heel as if to imitate wolf paws, and on its back, thorny spines were overtly visible and his neck extended disproportionally on its body. The tuff of hair tried to spread out on its large head but to no avail, and it's shifting large eyes were sunken into its head.

The abomination dropped on all fours, glaring at Delphi in obscene ire. "I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU SELFLESS BITCH!!!!"

With that, he sprinted at Delphi. She noticed that its speed seemed to have increased despite its size. Delphi tried to get back up as it approached in a creepy, quick, and spider-like manner.

Smaller steps approached quickly and Wyatt socked the µiyaς hard across the face, blind-siding it and sending it crashing into a tree. Wyatt barked and growled venomously, his eyes glowing with pure rage as he forced off his clothes and shifted quickly into his Anthro form before charging at Number 66. The µiyaς barely had time to get up before Wyatt socked it again, the blow hard enough for Delphi to hear its bones crack. Wyatt swung again and made contact against its jaw. However, when Wyatt did so again, Number 66 caught his fist, its own hand much larger than Wyatt's.

It looked at Wyatt with a grin on its face and head-butted him once—twice—three times! Wyatt looked a little disoriented, but he saw the large fist coming toward his face and dodged it just in time, pulling his hand out of the monster's grip before jumping and punching it in the face once more. Number 66 stumbled back as Wyatt kept delivering blow after blow. But at one moment, the µiyaς turned its absurd body to the side and opened its trap, biting down hard on Wyatt's arm and causing him to roar in pain as it started to shake its head very much like a dog, its teeth digging deeper into his arm.

Delphi, shifted to her wolf, charged at the monster and jumped at its face. Unable to bite or use her claws, she head butted him as hard as she could, making the µiyaς let out a screech and let go of Wyatt, allowing him to drop and use his other hand to hit the µiyaς, sending him spiraling back at the fast momentum. Several sounds of breaking and cracks could be heard as he landed.

Delphi stumbled to stay on her feet. Wolves of all kinds were never meant to use their skulls as weapons.

'Mate, are you alright?'Wyatt sent to her.

After a moment, she shook her wolf head to get rid of the headache. 'I'm fine. How's your arm?'

Wyatt looked down at his arm, seeing the fur and flesh gone and exposed to the open air as blood fell out of the wound onto the white snow. He let out a growl and looked back at the direction of the µiyaς,'I'll heal.'

'Do you think it's dead—'

The sound of unnerving laughter unfortunately answered Delphi's question as she saw the monster get up slowly, feet first and its body followed without any use of his hands. On its face was a deep gash and it was chewing Wyatt's fur and flesh its mouth. Staring out at them, Number 66 swallowed the flesh and fur both before a long, greyish tongue licked the gash and drooped out of its mouth. "Finally, you scuffed me, but the BITE helped...and YOU tasted delicious. PLEASE SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER?!?!"

The already gargantuan monster grew even more as it absorbed Wyatt's power from his flesh, it's spines stuck out even more, its ears pointed out in an attempt to resemble a wolf's, a few of its teeth fell out and in their place, sharper canine ones took their place.

Without another word, it charged at Wyatt much faster than before and socked him across the face with the same drive and strength that Wyatt gave him, making him hit the side of a tree. A sharp branch stabbed him through the shoulder, causing Wyatt to let out another roar in pain.

Number 66 turned to Delphi with a wicked grin and started trying to stomp his feet on her smaller wolf form. She barely escaped them before he stomped hard on her back paw and tail, making her yelp in pain loudly before he cut her off by grabbing her around her neck and body and started crushing her. "What sound will you make for me,puppet?Well? YELP FOR ME! SCREAM FOR ME!!"

Delphi struggled painfully, trying to break free of it crushing her bones, but each second its vice grew tighter, sapping away her strength.

'NO, IT WILL NOT!'

Delphi's eyes glowed brightly in her wolf form as she pulled her paws up and started pushing against its grip and actually forcing it back open.

Number 66's expression switched to that of shock and pure confusion as he looked at Delphi, trying to keep his grip tight on her with both hands.

Delphi's wolf growled deeply and barked vehemently. 'GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME NOW!!!' Delphi projected at Number 66, staring it spot on in the eye.

Number 66 stared down at its hands in alarm as it slowly but surely released her against its will. The moment it dropped her, Wyatt grabbed its leg and lifted Number 66 off the ground, slamming it head first into the ground twice and hammer threw it as hard as he could away from Delphi.

Delphi's eyes stopped glowing as she looked around, a little lost due to blacking out once again, trying to get her mind back into the battle. Her wolf took over again?

Number 66 skid in the snow, but it caught itself and rebounded back toward them. Wyatt only had a split second to tear out what he could of the chunk in his shoulder before dashing at it. He traded blow for blow equally between them before Number 66 kneed Wyatt in the gut and grabbed him by the neck and choke slammed him. The µiyaς grinned and laughed gleefully as it raised its nails and prepared to thrust them down through Wyatt's skull.

With its back to her, Delphi charged and jumped at the µiyaς, grabbing it by the tuff of hair on its head. Number 66 screeched in pain as she kept pulling down and away from Wyatt, trying to kick off its back spines for her advantage. The sound of an arm dislocating on its own could be heard as its muscles were too big to grab for her. Rather than a good thing, the forcefully dislocated arm grabbed her, tearing off some of Number 66's hair with her. "I'LL PLAY WITH YOULATER!!!"The µiyaς roared and backhanded her across the snow, its dislocated arm pushing itself back in place. "WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN, BITCH!!!"

As she flew across the snow, Wyatt got up again and forced the µiyaς down, punching it across the face and throat several times before Number 66 used both of its feet to throw him off and charged at Wyatt.

Delphi panted hard, her entire right side, back paw, and tail stung painfully and she could see blood coming from various areas on that side. She heard the psychotic, gleeful thoughts of that monster in her head. But she heard something else. The French words of Alpha Raoul and Aunt Claire.

'Sasha, tire dessus!' (Sacha, pull it down!)

'AUGHH!!! ÇA BEÛLE!!!' (AUGHH!!! BURNS!!!)

'Tu peux y arriver Sacha, tu peux ---AAAAAHH!!!' (You can do it Sacha, you can—AAAAAHH!!!)

'Claire!!'

What? What were they—? Delphi let out a painful gasp, struggled to her feet, and started digging through the snow as fast as she could. THAT'S IT!!

'Wyatt! I have an idea! Keep him busy!'

Wyatt gave a grunt back in return as he dodged Number 66's head-butt and countered it.

Hurry! Hurry! Delphi yelled at herself as she heard Wyatt get hit again.

HURRY!!

Another blow and roar.

AAH!!

Delphi's paw scorched as she found it. The hunter's sword the Alpha kept! Delphi shifted her fastest back to her human form and grabbed the silver hilt by the blade, causing her to let out a silent cry. Tears streaked down her face, but she grabbed the burning hilt tighter and ran toward the µiyaς just as it once again was about to drive its nails through Wyatt.

With a scream, Delphi drove the sword through its back causing the hit area to start to turn black as it shrieked in pain trying to get it out. It worked! Number 66 not just absorbed werewolf powers, but their weaknesses as well! With a roar, it turned to Delphi and smacked her against her face. With Number 66's back to them, Wyatt grabbed the sword, letting out a pained growl as he pulled it out and drove it back into the µiyaς's back again, making Number 66 scream louder and turn to Wyatt.

Before he could hit him again, Delphi got up, painfully grabbed the sword, and stabbed the monster again. Just as Number 66 turned again, Wyatt grabbed the sword with another growl and drove it in again. Stuck in the middle of the two wolves, they kept driving the sword deeper and deeper into the tower of flesh until the µiyaς let out a shriek louder than the rest. The sword had pierced it heart.

It fell to the ground, crawling and squirming like an injured spider away from them, turning back into the younger, smaller version of itself. Delphi and Wyatt panted hard as they saw the µiyaς screaming against a tree, not quite dead yet. Wyatt let out a growl as he started his way toward it, slowly shifting back to his human form. Delphi was right beside him, seeing that he needed support from his injuries and fatigue despite her own painful and limping foot. As they made their way to the front of it, Number 66 looked up at them as it twitched and breathed fast and hard with each movement.

Dark colored blood was pouring out of its mouth as it looked at him, a weak laugh coming from it. "You know...that...that wasn't...f-fair atall." It looked directly at Delphi. "Andyou...you cheated a lot." More laughing came from its lips. "You know...they weren't supposed to die...it was...your present you gave away to them...y-you selfless, selfless, selfless, SELFLESS, SELFLESS, SELFLESS, SELFLESS, SELFLESS BITCH!!!!—but I don't blame you, not atall. I like to give gifts away myself—"

"Who sent you?" Wyatt growled venomously at it.

"Who indeed? I'm dying anyway, so not quite sure I wanna share," Number 66 laughed.

"Who sent you?! Tell us now!" Delphi glared at it, once again its eyes connected with hers.

"You know...using those powers against me is dirty," Number 66 spat up more blood. "Okay...I'll say...I die first. But you'll die second. Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon....Heh-heh....Thatrhymed....I likerhymes...I die first, but you die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon. I die first," The µiyaς pulled itself half way off the blade, "but you'll die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon." It then plunged itself back onto the blade, repeating the process as it recited, "I die first, but you die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon. I die first, but you die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon!"

"Stop it!" Delphi shouted, but it wouldn't listen to her as it continued to saw its heart through.

"I die first, but you die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon!! I die first, but you die second, Selene-less bitches fourth, I'd reckon!!! I DIE FIRST, BUT YOU DIE SECOND, SELENE-LESS BITCHES FOURTH, I'D RECKON!!!! I DIE FIRST, BUT YOU DIE SECOND, SELENE-LESS BITCHES FOURTH, I'D RECKON!!!!!!!"

A faint pop was heard and it spat up more blood, causing Delphi to flinch. Number 66 weakly looked up at them—looked hard at Delphi—with a grin on its face, the rotting, black flesh reaching up to its face quickly. "I die....first...you die second......Selene-less...bitches fourth...I'd...reckon..." The black flesh consumed its face as it fell over dead, a wicked grin on its face.

Delphi winced and looked up at Wyatt before they moved away from the body and against a tree. Delphi fell to her knees as Wyatt hissed. Delphi and Wyatt looked at each other. Wyatt's face had blood coming from it and several cuts, his jaw semi-swollen and bruised, but that wasn't the worst of it. Delphi looked down at the large piece of wood still in his shoulder. She looked up at him in the eyes and he only nodded at her. She nodded back, grabbed the large plank with her left hand securely, and tore it straight out the wound, causing him to grunt. She then leaned forward and started gently licking the healing wound, both disinfecting it and allowing it to heal faster. Seeing it closing up, she moved to the bite on his arm. As expected, the bite wound was already healing and now looked more or less like a gash, but still Delphi ran her tongue over it. As she did so, she laced her fingers with his. After that too was healed, she sat up and licked the minor wounds on his forehead, cheeks, and jaw.

She pulled back after, but Wyatt stopped her. Looking down at her injured leg and seeing how it bent the wrong way, Wyatt looked at her and breathed a deep breath in. She followed suit as he did, understanding him. He then grabbed her foot at the base and right above the point of injury, and twisted it back in place, causing Delphi to throw her head back and let out a silent cry. Her body half attempted to follow in spasm, but Wyatt held her gently, yet firmly still. After a few moments, she breathed as the pain slowly started to subside. Wyatt then pulled her close and licked the open wounds on her right side. After doing so, they looked up silently at each other and Wyatt held Delphi in an embrace, no words needing to be said.