Omnymphotent Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed the clock on my bedside table. 10:05 PM. It also tracked the date, and I saw it was still the same night. What had felt like days, maybe even a whole week, of unfathomable sex had occurred within a mere five minutes. She was so powerful she could even bend time.

But right now, all that craziness was over. Lettie was just giving me a normal handjob, gripping my cock between her thumbs and forefingers. She smiled as I looked back at her. Then she leaned down and suckled my cock head. I winced as I felt my cock flex in her grip; my cock looked and felt normal now, but I was still very fucking hard and aching to cum. But instead of the soul-crushing need from before, it felt as though Lettie had only spent an hour or two giving me a normal, tease-and-delay handjob.

She left my cock with another soft pop and smiled at me the way she used to when we were still together. A part of my heart melted for her right then. I didn't know what to say, but I felt a momentary pang of regret for having ever broken up with her.

Her smile widened a bit as she sensed my feelings. Then she quickened her stroking to a steady, firm rhythm. She leaned down to envelop my cock head again. I clutched the bed sheets and hissed as I felt the mother of all orgasms building. Within seconds, I reached that perilous edge, expecting another harsh denial.

Instead, I ejaculated so hard I pulled an ass muscle! I howled and bucked in place, as she sucked me with loving abandon, stroking me until she'd milked every drop. For a good twenty seconds, I just pumped shot after shot down her throat, and she swallowed it up like her life depended on it! And just before her sucking was about to shift from wonderful to post-orgasm torture, she pulled back, releasing me again.

I collapsed back, breathing heavily, utterly drained, and completely frazzled. I was dimly aware of her moving to crawl over me. I blinked as she leaned down and gave me a tender kiss on the forehead. "Thank you, sweetie. You're always my favorite to play with. Have a good night!"

And then she was gone, vanished as though she'd never been there at all.

As I lay on my bed, letting my body and mind cool down from the unbelievable experience, rational thought started creeping back in. I'd broken up with her for a good reason; we had been a pretty shitty couple to each other. I really hadn't wanted her back in my life.

But she was back anyway, having somehow become a goddess, and happily using her newfound powers to make me her personal sex toy. I was experiencing sex the likes of which no man on earth could even conceive of. It was simultaneously heavenly and terrifying.

I had no idea what motivated her to keep coming back to me. Was she punishing me for breaking up with her? Trying to make up for our relationship failing? Was she just sentimental for the man who'd been her first serious lover?

She never explained herself. I guess it didn't matter either way. Whatever her reasons, I now had no choice but to be her plaything. In some ways, you could say I was the luckiest man Earth, having been chosen to be the lover of a genuine Goddess. And I suppose I was. I just still haven't decided if that luck was good or bad!

END

12