On a Slippery Slope Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder!" she cries. "Harder!"

He does as she demands, but only strikes her a few more times before Angie lets out a piercing cry and has a thunderous orgasm, bucking and struggling against her restraints. The lashing stops immediately and her cries quickly taper off to erratic sobs and hiccups, her face now pressed once again into its opening in the arch.

Her twin sets the cat aside on the table and quickly steps in behind Angie's widely spread legs. He is stiffly erect and very clearly ready for the final act. Pressing the head of his impressive cock against the entrance to her pussy, he slowly eases inside her hot wetness.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me," the televised Angie demands.

For several minutes he fucks her in every way possible. Short strokes, long strokes, and a variety of penetration angles make me wonder if this might be Brian since the technique was a near copy of the way he fucked me at the end of my first encounter. From the sounds Angie is making, she couldn't care less which twin is providing the service.

Eventually her twin abandons all attempts at creativity, grasps her firmly by the hips and begins to pound his cock into her pussy at a furious pace. Angie announces her approval with a series of sharp yelps as she rockets upward toward another spectacular orgasm, finally going over the edge as he lets out a guttural roar, flooding her pussy with several intense contractions. He slows his pace, then stops altogether and falls forward, his torso resting lightly on her back. As he kisses the nape of her neck, the screen goes blank.

Angie and I are squirming side by side on the sofa bed, each highly aroused by what we have just seen. I pull a pair of vibrating bullets out of my bag of goodies and give one to her. In less than a minute we are screaming once again into the palms of our hands as we cum together, our bodies shaking in unison.

"Oh God," I whisper when I can breathe again. Angie can't talk yet, so she just reaches out to give my hand a squeeze. A minute or two later she recovers.

"Do you realize we have one more video to watch? That was clearly edited down to the important stuff, so I doubt we've been sitting here more than a half hour. And we've already cum twice," she announces.

"I want to watch it, but let's have a glass of wine and rest for a while," I offer. Angie accepts and I get up to pour the wine.

For the next few minutes we relax, talking idly about Angie's experience. Before we know it, our glasses are empty. I take hers, set both aside, get up to insert my video into the home theater system, and press the play button.

"I love horseback riding!" Angie shouts when she sees my oil drum, saddle and dildo on the screen.

"The closest you've ever been to a horse is the merry-go-round at the county fair," I respond, giving her shoulder a playful shove.

"I know," she says "but I can already tell I'm gonna like it."

After that she is speechless for several minutes while she watches what happens to me on the horse. I'm speechless myself. I remember grinding my pussy into the little bump on the saddle as the machine fucks me and I have a vague recollection of zoning out after a couple of orgasms. I do not remember having several more before my twin stops the machine and unclasps my cuffs. I remember being airborne when he picks me straight up off the dildo, but watching him astounds me. He is incredibly strong.

Angie is moaning softly, her hand in between her thighs. When the camera view changes to show my punishment, she stops and reaches over to take my hand.

My punishment is quite tame compared to Angie's but I enjoy watching it for the first time, remembering the sensations of the silken cords striking my ass, the slight stinging sensation very pleasurable. My orgasm surprises Angie and then I remember that her bondage arch has not yet been equipped with the little vibrating nub. I pause the video and explain it to her.

"You told me Saturday night that you liked the whipping. I'm glad you allowed it to continue. It doesn't have to hurt much to be pleasurable. I just happen to like it a little rougher. If you want, I'll be happy to spank you sometime."

"We'll see," I reply, blushing furiously because I have thought about her spanking me a lot since the night I did it to her. To divert her attention, I resume the video.

The butt plug fascinates her. We own one, but haven't used it, so she really has no idea about what to expect. While my twin is fucking me, I try to explain to her how extraordinary it feels to be fucked with the plug in place. But in the end, we both know she has to experience it for herself.

"I want to do it now," she announces hoarsely. "I can't wait until tomorrow night. Since my twin didn't do anything anal to me Saturday night, the other one might not go so far as to use the plug. He'll probably just do that bowling ball grip thing."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure and I prepared before I came over here tonight, just in case we decided to do something really naughty."

"Then I'll trade you," I offer. "We'll use the plug and I'll fuck you with the strap-on. If you like it, you have to finger fuck me, or something, and then you can spank me."

"It's a deal!" she squeals, delighted with my proposal. "But what if I don't like it?" she continues with smile.

"Trust me. You'll like it."

"We don't have a bondage arch. How can we do it?" Angie asks.

"Why don't we just bend you over the dining table?"

"That should work," she says as her breathing quickens. "Can we please get started?"

I take her hand, draw her to her feet, and lead her into my dining alcove.

"Find a comfortable position and I'll be back in a jiffy," I tell her.

I am back in less than a minute with our new butt plug, strap-on dildo, and a tube of lubricant. Angie's torso is lying across the table with her outstretched hands grasping the edges on either side. She has removed her panties. I raise her nightie above her hips and then decide to prepare her by using the bowling ball grip technique with a well-lubricated thumb. She loves it and cums in less than two minutes.

"Oh God!" she cries as her muscles clench rhythmically around my fingers and thumb. "You weren't supposed to do that!"

"Who says?" I say in response as I begin to ease the plug into her ass. "Try to relax. This may be a little painful for a second or two. The more you relax, the more comfortable you'll be."

"I trust you," she replies and then tolerates the intrusion better than I did the first time around.

I have practiced strapping on the dildo a few times just for fun, so I quickly have everything in place. The dildo is smaller than the twin's cocks, but not by much. I smear on a generous coating of lubricant.

"I can't feel anything with this, so you'll have to tell me if I'm hurting you or not fucking you the right way."

"Just do it," she says breathlessly.

I ease the dildo into her pussy and she immediately lets out a low growl. I pause, thinking I might have hurt her.

"Don't stop!" she orders as she pushes back against me. The dildo is now all the way in so I begin to move. Angie cries out immediately but I can tell it's a cry of pleasure so I move faster. In less than a minute I am fucking her fast and hard and she is on her way to a spectacular orgasm. Moments later, she cums with a muffled shriek, her mouth pressed against the table top. I slow to a stop, withdraw the dildo, and then gently remove the plug. Angie starts to sag toward the floor as her knees buckle. I catch her just in time but can't hold her weight so I ease her down onto the floor and then lie down by her side.

"Unbelievable," she whispers, "Fucking unbelievable."

Twenty minutes later she has me on my back in the middle of my bed. Her hot little tongue is darting around my pussy, setting my nerves on fire. I cum with both hands clamped over my mouth, my body quivering with pleasurable spasms of release.

Angie lies by my side while I recover. We hold each other for a while and then she makes an announcement.

"It's time. I want you to cum while you're being spanked, so I'm going to put one of the bullet vibrators inside you. You'll lie across my lap just like I did with you before. I'll spank you only as hard as you allow. It will help you cum if you rub your pussy against my thigh."

I have fantasized about this ever since the night I spanked Angie, so I don't hesitate. I lie across her legs while she slips the vibrator into my pussy and then I do a couple of test moves against her thigh. It all feels good.

"You have been a very naughty girl tonight," she declares as she administers the first slap, "so you will be severely punished."

It takes a couple of minutes to determine how much I can tolerate and still feel pleasure. Soon Angie finds the sweet spot and I am hurtling toward what I know will be an astonishing orgasm as I grind my pubic mound into her thigh.

I cum with a scream into the bedclothes. Angie eases the slapping until her soft fingers are merely brushing my skin. Soon we are lying side by side, holding each other in our arms as we drift off into a deep sleep.

****

The rest of the week is a blur. We are busy at work but still see Brian and Connor on several occasions, exchanging knowing smiles with them each time. One of them is in for a real treat when he gets to fuck Angie on Saturday night. We spend a lot of time trying to speculate about which one it might be. We are no closer to an answer when the weekend arrives.

Surprisingly, the twins ask us out to dinner Friday night and we accept. The meal is great and so is the company, but neither Angie nor I can wrap our heads around the notion that we are sitting across a dinner table from two guys who are going to fuck us senseless tomorrow night but we have no clue which one we'll be with.

Saturday morning arrives. Angie and I meet for breakfast and decide to do our preparations for tonight at my place. We both know what to do, so the only nervousness we feel is just anticipation of the unknown things that will be done to us by the twins. Before we know it, we are approaching the entrance to our bondage site, each of us fairly quivering with excitement.

As before, we are directed to different rooms. As I had hoped, I draw the examining table with its wonderful fucking machine. My bondage arch is nowhere to be seen, but there is a new feature. A double bed has been placed at one end of the room. There are no visible restraints.

Over the next thirty minutes or so, I have the full oral treatment and then get fucked half to death by the machine. As usual, I forget how to count, so I don't know how many orgasms I have. When I am released from the table, my twin carries me over to the bed and gently places me in the middle. I feel his naked body next to mine as he joins me.

The second half of my encounter with this twin is sheer bliss. He makes love to me like I've never experienced before. Unrestrained, I am free to touch him but I keep the mask in place. He uses his fingers, lips, and tongue to explore every inch of my body. By the time he enters me I am vibrating with desire.

Our foreplay took so long that we both cum quickly. I fall into a light sleep with him by my side. I do not feel him leave the bed.

Angie is calling my name. I remove the mask and orient myself in the room. I rise to my feet and cross the room to the door. Angie is standing in the hall, naked and beaming from ear to ear. I feel cum leaking out of my pussy and hurry back inside to grab a towel. We finish cleaning up in the bathroom and then get dressed.

On the way home Angie tells me that there was also a bed in her room. Her twin made her lie on the bed while he gave her a delicious orgasm with his lips and tongue. Then she got to go for a pony ride and had the same experience I had, her legs dangling, helplessly being fucked by the machine into a state of near unconsciousness. She was lifted her off the horse just as I had been and was carried back to the bed. Her experience mirrored mine, her twin making love to her gently but thoroughly.

Angie stays at my place where we talk late into the night about what we experienced. We know that something has changed in our relationship with the twins but can't figure out exactly what it is. We'll just have to wait and see.

****

On Wednesday the twins ask us out for drinks and we accept. We gather around a table in the pub, drinks in hand. As usual, I study the twins very carefully, trying to detect some differences in their appearance. Angie is doing the same thing. I am making some headway and perhaps she is too.

Midway through our second drink, Brian invites Angie and me over to their house for dinner on Friday night. Connor is nodding his head in agreement. Once again we accept, but I find myself wondering why they keep asking us out but only on double dates. When it finally dawns on me, I excuse myself to go to the restroom, knowing Angie will follow my lead. When we are inside, I turn to her.

"They're giving us opportunities to learn how to tell them apart," I begin. "That's why we keep getting the double date routine. And it's working. I can see slight differences; a mole here, a small scar there, and some mannerisms that differ slightly."

"I thought that might be what they're doing," Angie replies, "and I can now tell them apart too. That doesn't help me figure out which one is fucking me when I'm blindfolded, and I don't really care, but it's nice to know the difference the rest of the time. I just wish Brian would ask me out."

"I know that you mean. I've developed a little thing for Connor. I love you dearly, but it would be nice to go out on a regular date and have normal sex afterwards."

"I agree. Let's bring the subject up Friday night and see how they react," Angie suggests and I concur.

When we leave the pub, both of us find videos in our mailboxes. But there is no note. I don't expect one. It takes time for the twins to invent new restraints and set up an encounter.

I grab my work clothes, a nightie, and my little bag of goodies and head for Angie's apartment where we spend the evening watching ourselves get fucked and wearing out our pussies. As good as the videos are, we are not able to tell the twins apart unless we can be close to them in person.

Nonetheless, Angie is convinced that Bryan was her guy. I am a little less certain that Connor was my twin. We both acknowledge that trying to determine who is fucking us is fun, but it's probably a futile exercise. The reality is that both men are wonderful at the bondage thing and neither of us really gives a damn who is doing us in those rooms.

****

Friday arrives and we appear on their doorstep on time. The twins turn out to be wonderful cooks and we have a really nice dinner. Both guys are charming and witty. During the evening, I confirm my ability to tell them apart.

After dessert and coffee, Angie and I exchange a pre-arranged signal.

"Okay guys," Angie begins, "we have something to discuss with you."

"We both love the bondage encounters," I continue, "but we'd like to have a more normal relationship with you when we aren't doing that."

"If you agree, and would be so kind as to ask us out individually," Angie says, "we'll accept."

"Can you tell us apart yet?" asks Connor.

"Yes," we answer in unison. Our hearts are now in our throats. We are taking a risk here. We have discussed the possibility that we'll each be asked for a date by the wrong twin. Connor looks at me and I nearly faint from the uncertainty.

"Carla," he says, "If you'd do me the honor of having dinner with me tomorrow night, I'd be very happy."

Angie must have been holding her breath because I hear her exhale loudly as Brian makes a similar overture to her.

We can hardly contain ourselves, smiling broadly as we accept their offers, knowing what will happen to us tomorrow night.

****

Angie knocks on my door Sunday morning and we go out to breakfast.

"Well?" I ask her.

"It was absolutely perfect," she declares with a grin. "We had a couple of drinks, a nice dinner, then went to my apartment and fucked like rabbits for the rest of the evening. How about you?"

"The same," I answer with an equally wide smile. "That's the first conventional sex I've had in months. I had almost forgotten what it feels like, but now I'm wondering when we'll get notes in the mail. I don't want to give that part up."

"Me neither," she responds. "Do you think they'll pair up with us like on the dates, or will they continue to flip a coin, or whatever?"

"I don't know and, strange as it sounds, I don't care which twin does me during the bondage routines. Dating Connor and being fucked senseless by either twin in one of those rooms are two entirely separate things."

"I know. I feel the same way. And I imagine the twins would agree. Why on earth would they voluntarily stop screwing both of us?" Angie responds. "That doesn't make any sense at all."

I agree with her and say so.

****

Unexpectedly, we both get notes in the mail on Friday giving us our usual instructions.

"I can't believe they have come up with something new this quickly," offers Angie.

"I don't think they have. I suspect they are trying to let you catch up with my experiences. You haven't had the bed with the slings and they don't know we have already used the butt plug and the dildo on you. I think you'll get both tomorrow night."

"But you won't get anything new," she responds, apparently worried that I won't enjoy myself.

"Doesn't matter. A second round with any of the machines and a half hour or so strapped to my arch will serve nicely."

As usual, we disregard the prohibition against masturbating and have a grand time viewing the most recent videos, playing with ourselves, and pleasuring each other. Our disobedience will surely result in delightful punishment when we admit our indiscretions.

When I enter my room on Saturday night, the double bed is gone. I suspect that Angie's has been removed as well. I conclude that they were a one-time thing so the twins could show us they have intentions that go beyond bondage. Now that we are dating them normally, they have other opportunities to express their emotions. I suspect that all future bondage encounters will be devoted purely to creative restraint, pleasurable punishment, and vigorous fucking. Lovemaking and tenderness will be consigned to our other lives.

My room contains the arch and the horse from my previous session. I am very pleased. Both devices provide incredible pleasure. One change has been made to the assortment of accessories that usually are positioned on the side table. My butt plug has been replaced by a long slim dildo, perhaps eight inches in length and an inch or so in diameter. It has no testicles but it does have a flared base similar to the butt plug. Clearly it was designed for anal use. My knees go weak. I understand the purpose of the dildo and I know how it is going to be used. Unlike the butt plug, it is not a passive device. I will experience a new form of anal sex within the hour.

Unlike my first horseback ride, I am told to undress completely. Soon I am naked and straddling the device with my legs dangling and my breasts heaving in anticipation. Over the next few minutes I enjoy several explosive orgasms.

As before, my twin lifts me clear of the horse and then guides me over to the arch where I receive a pleasurable spanking. Between the spanking and the little vibrating nub, I have another wonderful orgasm. Afterwards I am subjected to bowling ball grip finger fucking and cum again quickly.

I know what will happen next. My twin slowly inserts the dildo into my ass and spends a couple of minutes fucking me with the instrument. I have never experienced anything like it.