On a Slippery Slope Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprising me, he eases his cock into my pussy. Grasping the dildo by its flared base, he begins to move. With both the dildo and his large cock thrusting into me simultaneously, I have several spectacular orgasms from the double penetration, crying out continuously into my arch. They are unlike any I've enjoyed in the past. As usual, I lose count. When it's all over and my twin has left the room, I am unable to stand for several minutes.

Eventually, I recover enough to clean myself up a little and then go looking for Angie. As before, she is naked and leaning against the wall outside her room. Cum is dribbling down the inside of her thighs. Her eyes are closed and she has a beatific smile of satisfaction on her face. I know she had a wonderful time because I could faintly hear her responding to her twin throughout much of my encounter with mine.

When she recovers enough to talk, she tells me she experienced everything with her legs in the slings that I enjoyed during my first bondage session. Then her twin sat on the side of the bed, placed her across his lap, and spanked her with considerable force. Afterward she was given the full anal treatment on her arch, including the butt plug. Like me, she couldn't walk for several minutes after it was over. She is unable to tell me how many orgasms she achieved.

Our evening ends with a quiet dinner in our favorite restaurant. We know it may be quite a while before our next bondage session. The twins will need some time to prepare. We are not dismayed. We'll date our twins normally and enjoy each other with our videos until we are summoned for the next go round.

****

To be continued...

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated.