All Comments on 'On Love and Sex'

by aubmat05

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
you must be young....

because I would bet the majority of men who have lived and loved with a woman between the ages of 35 and 45 would disagree that the male sex drive is stronger, at least at any age.Pistolpackinpete

Romantic1Romantic1about 15 years ago
A Paradigm Shift Needed

Your short thesis makes an assumption of a relationship as between two people. Having had relationships - loving, caring, compassionate ones - that lasted many years with more than two people, I find the normal expositions, such as this one, limiting since they are bounded by what we are normally taught by the church or what are handed down as 'normal' societal mores.

More interesting theses could be written - and have been - when an extended family is created within the context of a loving or polyamorous family. Various needs are met, boundaries are set yet shift as mood or partner change, and certainly each member of a complex relationship grows, evolves and finds happiness and joy in new and varied ways. I think that's why we're in this existence in any case.

So I urge readers to open their thinking - get out of your comfort zones- change your boundaries - and find new ways to express your sexuality, your love, and your passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraubmat05@aubmat05
Looking to exchange erotic stories and correspondence with broad-minded fellow readers and writers. I am broad-minded, honest and loyal. I love talking about sex, relationships and sexuality with others. Corresponding with a sincere, creative and sympathetic bi woman would be ...

story TAGS