All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

really enjoyed it thank you

larry74403larry74403almost 14 years ago
A most excellent story.

This was a great story that didn’t rely on sex to sell it. Even though a bit more wouldn’t have hurt. I really enjoyed it and hope to see more from you soon. If you ever want a test reader I’m your guy.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Love romance.

This was a sweet and enjoyable story. Of course, any dog lover would have fallen for it just because of the canines. Another good story from a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice story, but it could have been better...

You're one of the best writers here on Lit. So I hold you to a higher standard (sorry!) To me, this story seemed a bit rushed. I would have liked it to have been longer with more development of the characters. As it is, Jenny still seems to be on the rebound and that makes it less believable that she could develop a long-term relationship with Jeremy. Why does she even consider going back to Roger - it just doesn't make any sense unless she still has feelings for him. Also, what finally happened with the dogs??? I'm a big fan of the romance category and for a story like this I don't mind if the author takes a while to wrap things up. So... 4/5 this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Page Needed

Too short! Another page or two needed! 5*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 10 years ago
Hah! See Others Think You Are Too Rushed

You like wine - its obvious from your stories, add a bit more for us to enjoy. 5*

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Who let the dogs out??

The fact that she wanted to go back to a black-mailer is daunting. Do they now have four dogs living with them?

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
a nice story

love the fact that asshole husband of her got well and truly shafted...should happen to all assholes who treat women with such disdain....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories