On The Beach Ch. 3

Story Info
Leigh's turn to finish a story started long ago.
3.1k words
3.93
35.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimw
jimw
5 Followers

This time it's Leigh's turn to tell the story.

As soon as Cyndi said that there was something she wanted to do I knew what she had in mind. When I had moved over to Rick's cock she told me she wanted to suck his cum out of my pussy and I was more than willing to let her do that. I reluctantly moved off of Rick's wonderful cock, it was at least 9 inches long and very thick. I've been fucking since I was 15, and have had some big cocks, but never one that fit me quite like this one did.

I moved over to the bed and pulled my legs up and open, giving Cyndi access to my dripping love hole. She wasted no time in sliding between my legs and running her tongue as far inside of me as she could. Her tongue tickled the inside of my pussy, sucking at the cum Rick had left inside of me. While her tongue was working inside of me Cyndi's finger found my clit and began to rub it, making circle around the little bud at the top of my cleft.

I looked around for Rick and saw him standing along side the bed watching Cyndi lick my pussy. His cock was at half mast and I wanted to see it fully erect again, so I reached for it, wanting to feel it grow hard in my mouth. Rick moved over on to the bed and lay down next to me, placing his flagging shaft where my mouth could do the most good. I wasted no time in taking Rick's cock into my mouth, tasting the mixture of his cum and my pussy juices as I sucked it into my mouth. I pulled my mouth back and began to lick the head of his growing prick. I swirled my tongue around the head and began to run my hand up and down the lengthening shaft. It didn't take long and Rick was as hard as he had been when I was sitting on this beautiful piece of male flesh. Now the whole time I was doing this Cyndi was working on my pussy, which made sucking Rick's cock that much harder, (no pun intended). Her tongue had moved from inside of me to my clit, and her finger was deep inside of me stretching my pussy and pulling the remains of Rick's cum out so Cyndi could smear in on my clit and lick it off.

I was hoping to get to taste a load of Rick's cum, but after his cock was good and hard he pulled out of my mouth and moved behind Cyndi. She groaned into my pussy as Rick slid into her. She pulled away from me for a second and looked up at me, "Thanks for making him hard again." "Your welcome" I said, "now would you please get back to what you're doing, I was almost there." "Oh Leigh you never should have told her that" Rick said with a laugh "she loves to tease me when she know that I ready to cum." "Well not today she doesn't, not when she's getting fucked by a cock I just sucked back to life," I said with a grin. At the same time I reached down and pulled Cyndi's face to my clit. Rick's eyes got big as he watched me pull his wife to my cunt. Cyndi put her tongue to work on my clit licking it up and down as Rick began to fuck her with a new intensity. I saw one of Cyndi's hands disappear between her legs and knew she was fingering her clit. "Lick me Cyndi, suck my clit and make me cum" I cried out. "Fuck her while she eats me Rick, fuck her hard." Cyndi and Rick were both getting into my telling them what to do. Rick was slamming his cock into his wife, as her tongue was busy on my clit. I could feel her moans on my pussy as she was starting to cum. I was also starting to cum, crying out, "Ahhhh yes eat me Cyndi, yesss I'm cuming." I grabbed her head and pulled it tighter into me. Cyndi's body went stiff and I could feel moans on my clit, "ummmmmmmm" she cried, never letting go of my love button. The site of the two of us cumming was too much for Rick and I watched his face contort as his hips slammed forward one more time. "Ahhhhhhhhh yess baby take my cum." I was cumming so hard, and the site and sound of all three of us getting off added to my orgasm. When we all started coming down Rick pulled out to Cyndi and she moved off of my pussy.

I wanted to suck Rick's cum out of Cyndi as she had done me, but I also wanted to just lay back and relax with my new friends. "Would you like me to do to you what you did to me?" I asked Cyndi. She smiled "I would love to Leigh, but if you touch my pussy at all I'm going to lose my mind, would you mind waiting until the next time." "Not at all" I said and kissed her. Cyndi lay down next to me, with Rick lying on the other side of me, both of them wrapping their arms around me. It wasn't long before we all fell asleep.

I woke up to find Rick and Cyndi had moved to the edges of the bed, still sleeping soundly. I slowly got out of bed, and went back to the kitchen where I wrote a note to my new lovers, telling them that I had gone home, and that I would like them to join me at my house that evening for dinner. I found my thong and the shirt I had taken off when entering their cabin and let myself out. The path to my cabin ran along the beach, so I didn't bother to get dressed, letting the sun warm my body. In the note I had left instructions for what I would like them to be wearing for dinner, and told them that if they weren't there by 7 I would know they weren't coming over, no hard feelings.

I reached my house and after starting water to boil for pasta I headed for the shower. As I had said earlier I have been having sex since I was 15, losing my virginity about 2 weeks before my 16th birthday. Not that I was a stranger to boys cocks before that. I had been giving my boyfriend hand jobs and then blowjobs for several months before I had finally let him screw me. His cock wasn't the first thing inside my pussy. I had broken my cherry several months before with my sister's dildo. And now here I was 21 and I had just had sex with a woman for the first time. As I was remembering the feeling of that first cock, and Cyndi's tongue, and Rick's cock I began to rub myself in the shower. I had figured that I was cum out, but my hand found my clit as the other began to pinch my now hard nipples. I started rubbing my clit back and forth, faster and faster as I felt the tingling between my legs reach a fever pitch. "ahhhhhhh yesss" I cried out, surprising myself. It was very rare that I made a sound when playing with myself. Years of being quiet so my parents would not hear me were hard to overcome.

Once I regained control of myself I got out of the shower, and headed for the kitchen. I fixed a nice pasta salad, grilled some chicken breasts, added some steamed veggies and bottle of wine and declared dinner ready. I then went back to the bedroom and got my outfit ready for the evening. I picked out a red garter, red stockings, and a wrap around skirt of see through white cotton, a lacy white shirt, tied just below my unfettered breasts would finish off the outfit. As I reached for the garter, I stopped and headed for the bathroom. I suddenly wanted to shave the small patch of pubic hair that grew above my cleft. Five minutes later, my pussy now as bare as Cyndi's I dressed and went into the living room to finish my preparations for the evening ahead.

I put on some soft sexy jazz, made sure that candles were lit in the living room and set out some toys in my bed room, body oil, KY-Jelly, a couple of vibrators, and some silk cords, all placed where they could be gotten to easily, without being obvious and the house was ready.

About six-thirty I heard and knock and went to the door. Cyndi and Rick were standing there looking as hot as ever. She was dressed as I had asked, in a short skirt with stocking's, and a shirt tied like mine barely covering her firm breasts. "Hello," she said, and kissed me ever so gently. Rick was wearing a pair of slacks and a shirt, which showed off his body very nicely. "Come in and make your self comfortable" I smiled "I want this to be special" and headed for the kitchen, and began to set the table and arrange dinner.

I put dinner on the table and we sat down to eat. Unlike breakfast we talked of nothing but sex, exchanging stories of how we lost our virginity, crazy things we had done and things we wanted to do. By the time dinner was over I was soaking wet and ready for more than talk. "All this talk as got me dripping" I said standing up and letting my skirt fall to the floor. "Would you two care to come to my bedroom and see what kind of new stories we can come up with." Rick and Cyndi both smiled and stood up, "I thought you'd never ask" Cyndi said. "Show us the way."

We went into my room dropping clothes along the way. As soon as we got through the door to my bedroom I wrapped my arms around Cyndi and planted a deep long kiss on her. "Rick, I hate to make you wait, but I'm dying to eat your wife's pussy" I said as I gave his growing cock a squeeze. "Well I'm never one to deny a woman what she wants" He said, "As long as I get to watch." "You can watch or join in," Cyndi said with a wicked laugh. I pushed Cyndi back on the bed and ran my finger along her bald swollen outer lips. I could feel the nectar seeping out of her and started to move down to eat it. Cyndi reached to stop me. "How bad to you want to eat me" she said grinning. "Very bad." I answered. "And what did you do before we got here to help you make it through dinner?" she asked me her eyes betraying the fact she knew the answer. "I fingered my pussy in the shower while I was thinking of how good it felt when you ate me." Cyndi looked at me for a moment. "Rick loves to watch me play with myself, Why don't you give my husband a show, and then I will let you eat me to your hearts content."

I couldn't resist a challenge like that so I lay back on the bed and spread my legs as wide as I could, then used my hand to open my pussy even further. I knew that Rick could see everything as I began to rub one finger slowly over my clit. I ran a finger inside me getting it wet with my juices, then returned it to my clit, rubbing my hard little nub and feeling the pleasure began to move through my body. "God Leigh," Cyndi moaned, "Rick will fuck me for years just from the vision in his mind of you doing that." "Why just have a memory when he can see it again and again." I noticed Rick's eyes get even bigger when I said that. "What do you mean?" "There's a video camera in the closet, if you want to make a video and take it home with you." Cyndi jumped up and had the camera in place in a couple of minutes, taping me as I fingered my cunt. I picked up the pace of my finger as I felt my orgasm nearing, my finger rubbing my clit up and down as my hips rose to meet every down stroke of my hand. I was almost there when I stopped for a second and reached under my pillow pulling out a large dildo. It was molded from a very large cock, 10 inch's in length and about 4 inch's around the shaft and even bigger on the head. I placed it at the opening of my pussy and shoved it in as hard as I could, taking all of the rubber cock I could, leaving just enough for my hand to get a good grip on. I put my finger back on my clit and began to fuck myself with the dildo. I slammed it in and out of my pussy, thinking of Rick's cock slamming fucking me. I could see Rick had his hand wrapped around his cock and he was jacking off as hard as I was fucking myself. Cyndi had found on of the other vibrators and was plunging it into her cunt in time with Rick and I. Suddenly Rick groaned out and I felt his hot cum hitting my belly. That sent me over the edge and I cried out my own orgasm. "AHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed as my cunt convulsed around the hard invader filling it. Cyndi screamed out in a high pitched voice, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" as she joined in orgasm.

As soon as I was able to move again I rolled over and pushed my face between Cyndi's legs. She had fallen back on the bed, the vibrator she had used on her pussy still in place. I pulled it from her pussy and replaced it with my tongue, driving it as far in as I good and getting a good taste of her juices. I was also pleasantly surprised to taste a hint of semen and knew that her and Rick had enjoyed a nice fuck while I was fingering myself in the shower. I moved my tongue up to her clit and began to lick the way I like mine licked. Since I had never eaten a woman's pussy before I figured I would start with what I liked and go from there. I love to have a man lick my clit with firm slow strokes so I started licking Cyndi the same way. I slowly ran my tongue over her clit, feeling it expand slightly against my tongue. At first I wasn't sure I was doing it right as she didn't make a sound. But as I continued I heard a slow moan escape from her mouth and I knew that I was on the right track. I slid my finger into her cunt, feeling the tight walls grab at me as I probed her depths. I curled my finger in her pussy, rubbing the upper wall of her vagina, looking for and then finding her G-spot. As my finger rubbed the extra sensitive part of her pussy my tongue continued to lick her clit, moving faster than when I started. Cyndi was no longer able to maintain the quiet control that she had exhibited earlier. "Ohhhh Yesss," moaned as I continued to eat her pussy. I knew she was loving it, but wasn't ready for her to cum, so I slowed the pace of my tongue and moved it away from her clit, turning my attention to the swollen labia guarding the orifice my finger was probing. "Damn you," she said through clinched teeth, "I was almost there." "Paybacks are rough aren't they." I heard Rick say from behind me.

As he spoke I felt his hand reach between my legs and begin to finger my pussy. As he penetrated my vagina, I raised my hips slightly to give him better access to my clit. As I rose up Rick grabbed my hips and pulled me even higher until I was on my hands and knees. I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy and pushed back against him. As I pushed back he thrust forward and filled me completely with his cock. "Ugh" I grunted into Cyndi's pussy as Rick's cock slammed into me. Cyndi looked up and saw Rick and started encouraging her. "Yea Rick, fuck her, fuck Leigh good while she eats my pussy," fuck my pussy eating lover fill her cunt with your cock." She continued like this telling him to fill my tight brown twat with his hot cum. I was licking her pussy like crazy now, loving the way she was talking to her husband while they both used me for their pleasure. Suddenly Cyndi grabbed my head and pulled me tight into her crotch. "Suck my clit," she commanded as her hips went into over drive. "Ahhh Yesss, I'm cumming." She yelled so loud I was glad I didn't have any neighbors. As Cyndi started cumming I felt Rick stiffen and suddenly my cunt was filling with hot cum as shot after shot splashed against my cervix. That was the final thing I need and I came again. Screaming into Cyndi's pussy as I came. "MMMMMMMM" was all I could say but even with my mouth full of pussy I know Rick and Cyndi heard my pleasure.

After I recovered we spent the rest of the night in my bed. I watched Rick and Cyndi make love to each other and they both made love to me. In the morning before they left we made a copy of the video so we could all remember the time we had spent together. They left that afternoon, heading back to their life. I continued on with mine. Finding the occasional lover among the guests, but always remembering Rick and Cyndi and the time we had.

Just and note from Rick and Cyndi. We returned home the afternoon after we left Leigh's. We made a second copy of the video since we knew we would wear it out when we got home. Our experience with Leigh opened us up to new possibilities and we have enjoyed several threesomes, with another man and another woman since. We are returning to St. Thomas and hope to spend much more time with Leigh.

jimw
jimw
5 Followers