On The Edge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each semi-nude girl slowly licked up one side of the pulsing shaft, licking around the crown and kissing her companion. The process was repeated several times as they thoroughly saturated his veined tool. Precum poured from his meatus and was eagerly swabbed away be the youthful female tongues slowly pushing him toward ecstasy.

Ann recalled how much she enjoyed giving the previous blowjob and wrapped her lips around the crown. Sucking gently, she bobbed her head further onto the pulsing shaft as her girlfriend caressed her jiggling breasts. Jacking the shaft as she lifted her mouth free, she pulled Janice's mouth back to Alex's cock. Janice slobbered and pushed the cock deeply into her sucking mouth, squeezing her thighs together as her labia flowered and moistened beneath her skirt.

Ann simultaneously pushed her friend's head further onto Alex's straining pole and reached under the girl's skirt to pinch her swollen nether lips through the soaked gusset of her panties as she whispered in Janice's ear. "Suck my brother's fuck stick deep while he uses your mouth like the cunt it really is. Suck the hard cock that was stuffed up your ass last night. Remember this cock pounding your virgin asshole and spurting hot cum deep inside you? Suck his cock, you slut." Ann reached her free hand over to fondle Janice's breasts, scratching across the mounds with a light touch of her nails.

Janice gasped at the sensation and tried to swallow the cock. She managed to get four inches in her mouth before her throat rebelled. Returning to bobbing, sucking and swirling her tongue around the swollen member, Janice edged closer to her own orgasm. She moaned around the throbbing tool as her panties were roughly shoved aside and Ann's new new vibrator was thrust into her dripping vulva. She redoubled her oral efforts as the tool was pumped in and out and her own orgasm rose.

Alex couldn't believe the scene and felt his nutsack contract in preparation for his own release. "Cumming," he warned in a strained voice, staring intently at Janice's frantic attentions and his sister's pumping wrist.

Janice whimpered and bucked her hips as Janice's hand slammed against her glistening labia with every push of the dildo. She sucked harder, rubbing her tongue back and forth under the crown of his throbbing tool. A muffled shriek escaped her stuffed mouth as her orgasm struck and Alex rapidly, repeatedly vibrated his hips, his cargo of hot jism bursting into the clutching orifice. Five strong spurts hit the roof of her mouth and the entrance to her throat, enhancing Janice's orgasm and spurring her to suck harder in an effort to extract more cum from his swollen fuck toy.

Ann mercilessly stirred the smooth vibrator in Janice's flooded honeypot. She was close to cumming herself from watching the sexual action before her. Her panties were sopping as she ground her thighs together. As Alex's hips relaxed on to the bed, she pulled Janice's mouth free from her brother's twitching cock and hungrily kissed her, swirling her tongue in the panting girl's mouth to taste Alex's love juice again. Janice pushed a wad of hot cum into her lover's mouth while still gently stroking the cock that had been the focus of her recent carnal attentions.

As the girls swallowed their sexual taste treat, Janice pushed her companion's mouth onto her brother's still hard staff. "Clean him up so we can get decent before your parents get home. Don't want to get caught with our tits hanging out and toys all over the place." She leaned back and grasped Ann's hand, still firmly gripping the pink vibrator. "I need to clean this up. Keep sucking!" She pushed Ann's head a full 4 inches onto the softening cock and carefully slid the vibrator out of her overheated cunt.

Janice straightened her bra and top one-handed, trotted off to the bathroom, and wiped her crotch and the dildo dry. Sniffing the toy, she decided a proper washing was in order to prevent it being detected from the clearly sexual odours still clinging to the smooth pink device. She washed her face and hands, then reluctantly rinsed with mouthwash to remove the delicious scent of man-juice from her breath. Having completed her tasks, she returned to the bedroom to find the siblings engaged in a leisurely sixty-nine. Ann's skirt was flipped up around her waist and Alex had a firm grip on the mounds of his sister's ass. Ann had a dreamy look in her eyes as she swirled her mouth around the end of the still firm rod.

"You guys remember that your parents will be home soon, don't you?" laughed Janice. "They would seriously freak out to see the pair of you glued to each others crotch. Besides, it makes me a little jealous." She moved to the window and threw it open. "You've got to get the smell of sex out of here. It's really obvious when you walk into the room."

The pair reluctantly disentangled themselves and began their personal cleanups. Alex ran to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth while his sister pulled her bra and sweater back on.

"Rinse your mouth Sweetie, you have a good case of cock breath going," Janice warned her lover. "I have some gum to help mask it. You know your mom knows the smell and taste. I still can't get over what we heard last night -- it was so hot!"

"Heard what?" Alex asked, sticking his head into the hallway as he towelled his face dry.

Janice and Ann quickly related what the girls had overheard from outside his and Ann's parent's bedroom door after everyone had gone to bed.

Ann complained, "Too bad we can't record what they say! I'll bet Mom and Dad do all sorts of kinky things."

Alex smirked, "We can do better than audio recording. I bought some wireless cameras with my store discount today. I just need to find some time when I know they'll be out of the house and hide a couple in their bedroom." He deliberately neglected to mention that he had also purchased cameras for Ann's and his rooms. That was a surprise reserved for another day.

Ann slid past her brother to brush her own teeth and wipe her distended labia dry. "I'll have to wear pants to hide my scent. You two really got my juices flowing." She quickly shed her skirt and dressed in boy cut panties and hip hugger jeans.

The sound of a car pulling into the driveway spurred the trio to action. "Quick, into your room! I'll show you how the video server works so Mom doesn't question it being here." Alex proceeded to show how to connect the cable to Ann's laptop and played a clip of a tornado wiping out a school gym. The girls gawked in amazement and were chattering about the wild footage when Jane Lewis walked into her daughter's bedroom.

"Hi kids. What's up?" she asked.

"Mom, you have to see this! Alex set up a video thingee so I can watch movies and stuff on my laptop. This is a school gym getting nuked by a tornado, for real!" Ann replayed the short clip for her mother.

"That's all well and good but have you eaten properly today? I know what it's like when you two go shopping." Jane turned to her son. "And you -- have you eaten anything today. I know you want to lean out but you have to eat healthy, especially with those bruised ribs."

Alex nodded affirmatively, concealing his smirk by turning to fiddle with Ann's laptop. "I had some lunch after my shift and had a snack just before you came home." Janice quickly turned to the bag of new clothes beside the bed to hide her snicker at the 'snack' reference.

"Mom, can I have dinner at Janice's and stay over? Mrs. Devlin says it's OK. Please? We're having such a great weekend." Ann looked at her mother with a pleading look and clenched her fists together under her chin in a begging position.

"OK, but you have to spend at least two hours on your homework tomorrow evening -- no excuses, no TV until your homework and studying is completed," Jane stipulated. "Your marks are so good right now and I want you to have your pick of colleges when we start applying in a few months." She turned to her son. "What about your studies; are you caught up?"

"I'm fine, Mom, I spent four hours Friday on my projects and am way ahead on my midterm studying. Professor Barnes is pushing me to apply for a tutoring position because I'm so far ahead of the other students," he beamed. "I may take him up on it to bolster my chances at working for an engineering company next summer."

"See me before you leave and I'll help you take the other old server to Janice's," Alex offered as he left the room. "I'll load some movies right now."

"What's spurring this largesse with computers, Alex? You don't usually hand out your toys so freely," his mother commented.

Alex replied smoothly, "I have so many old boxes and hard drives that are essentially obsolete that I decided to throw some cheapo servers together and get the stuff out of my bedroom. I'm buying some new Win 8 motherboards and SSDs next month and will need some space."

His technology ignorant mother accepted her son's half-truth without question, pleased that he thought of his sister and her best friend when housecleaning his workspace. She knew that he made a tidy business building computers for his friends and classmates, supplementing his income from Fry's and drawing positive observations regarding his technical abilities from his professors.

A short while later the girls lounged on Alex's bed as he put the finishing touches on Janice's server. "Remember that you need a few inches of airspace all the way around if you're going to actually use this. It needs room for the fans to suck in cool air and exhaust the heat. It will also make it easy for you to open the case and get your stuff out." He turned and leered at the girls. "Are you going to model what you stashed for me?"

Ann stood and twirled to show off her new sweater. "It's not the sexiest thing but it's slinky and I'm going to wear it without a bra after dinner tonight. It's 'pokies time'!" She giggled and pinched her nipples through the flowing knit.

Janice pouted, "I didn't have a chance to change into any of the new lingerie or clothes I bought. Next time we're all together for fun, Ann and I will both dress in our new finery for you. In the meantime..." Janice rose off the bed and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck, opening her lips and kissing him deeply, sucking on the young man's tongue and rubbing her firm breasts against his chest. He responded by holding her head with one hand and deepening the kiss as his other hand groped her firm asscheeks.

"Hey guys," Ann whispered. "We have to be at Janice's by six. Mr. Devlin will be home for dinner."

The couple disengaged and Alex gathered up the false shelf, computer and cabling. They piled into his car and drove to Janice's home.

"Hi Mrs. Devlin, I'm just bringing a computer for Janice," Alex greeted the startled woman. "I had some equipment I'm replacing and built a couple of movie servers for the girls. I'll set it up and get out of here in a few minutes." He bustled after Janice to her bedroom and quickly made the necessary connections.

Janice sniggered, "This is the first time I've been allowed to have a guy in my room. If you hide under the bed I'll tell my Mom you teleported out of here. I should rescue Ann from Mom." She kissed him on the cheek and rushed out of the room.

Ann came in and stuck her head under the desk alongside her brother's face. When he turned to look at her, she licked his lips and quickly tongue kissed him when his lips parted. "Thanks for everything, Bro."

Alex whispered, "You haven't heard about the best part of my shopping today. I got several different kinds of condoms and lots of lube. I'm all ready when you are. Tell Janice, too." He kissed her cheek and backed out from under the desk. "Oh yeah -- there are some batteries in the bottom of the computer that will fit Janice's new toy."

"Janice and I will look for movies for Mom and Dad to go to. I can hardly wait for you and me!" Ann whispered. "Better get out of here. Dinner's ready and 'Mr. Devlin will be fed on time' or Mrs. D. blows a gasket."

Alex said his goodbyes to the Devlin clan and headed home for his own dinner.

"We should go out," Janice suggested after dinner. "It's still light and I want to wear one of my new bras, the knit tank top and the pleather slacks. I'll hide the top with a zipper vest. We can call Josie and see what she and Selene are up to." She lowered her voice conspiratorially. "We need to get out of here and let my parents get settled for the evening. Either that or they'll try and do something with us," she grimaced.

Calls made, Janice changed into her newly purchased bra and top. The pair bounded down the stairs and shouted as the front door flew open, "We're going out with the girls. See you in a couple of hours!" They scurried to the street before Mrs. Devlin could set a curfew and the rushed to meet their friends.

Janice luxuriated in the feel of her new clothes, feeling sexy and mature. She unzipped the vest and checked her appearance in a shop window. "This is more like it! I feel like I'm not a kid now." She turned to her friend. "You look great, too. Going without the bra is perfect for that sweater."

Ann matched step with her friend and lover. "We need to decide what to tell Josie and Selene about last night and this afternoon with my brother, and our shopping today. "We shouldn't tell anyone about Alex giving us those movie boxes as hiding spots. Agreed?"

Janice added, "We shouldn't tell anyone about what we did with Alex. It's too good to mess up with people talking about it. I can hardly wait to see you and Alex making love!" She bounced as she spoke. "Now I know why Aunt Elizabeth is such a slut! Sex is great with you, you know I love you, but if fucking a guy is even better than what I've done with your brother so far, we're going to go crazy with all the guys in college!"

They met up with their friends at Starbucks and caught up on the weekend's activities so far. Josie and Selene had spent the previous evening at a movie with a couple of boys from their school.

Josie said, "They were nice guys and we had a good time again. We went out with them to the car show a week ago and managed to get organized for last night. This time things got physical. We made out in the theater for a while, then the four of us went to my place until almost midnight. We took over the rec room and my parents left us alone. Jim has pretty active hands; he felt me up and I got off from him sucking my nipples and fingering me." She colored slightly. "I gushed all over his hand when I came." She brightened as she recalled, "I pulled out his cock -- it was pretty big and really hard, and I gave him a hand job as we necked. He was breathing so hard when he came that I thought he was going to pass out." She grinned again. "After he finished, I licked the cum off his stomach. He doesn't know it but next time we go out I'm going to give him a blow job and get him to go down on me." Josie grinned evilly over the rim of her latte and directed, "Ask Selene about her date!"

"How was your date with Roger, Selene?", Ann enquired with gleaming eyes. "Did he get you off, or was he the typical clumsy teenage boy?"

Selene considered her story as she sipped her drink. "Roger's a really nice, sweet guy, just doesn't know anything about a woman's body. I spent most of the time we made out telling and showing him how I like to be touched. He finally got the rhythm and pressure just right and got me off nicely, eventually." She took another long drink and complained, "I really need to get my cherry popped by a man that knows what he's doing."

"Look at the bright side of dating a guy like Roger. He's a nice guy, he's willing to learn, and he got you off. Did he get off too?", Ann queried her friend.

"Oh he got off!", crowed Josie. "Jim and I were done with our fun and were cuddling. We had to look around for those two. We found them in the love seat beside the bar and there's Selene with her face in Roger's lap, sucking the end of his dick. His eyes were like saucers! He may be a nice guy but that didn't stop him from holding our girl's head in place while he unloaded in her mouth." Josie smirked as she continued, "Selene was a good girl and swallowed it all. I think he's in love with her mouth."

Selene interjected, "His cock isn't that long but it's fat like a Red Bull can. It was all I could do to get my mouth around the head! I was so horny that it was either suck him or fuck him, and I only started on birth control pills a few days ago. If we're still dating in a month, he's gonna get laid. It will be my first semester senior year present to myself -- lose my cherry and Roger losing his! I need to build up his staying power before then. He came in, like 30 seconds, once I got his prick in my hands. I only sucked him for maybe ten seconds."

"Selene, don't give up on him. As long as they're discreet, it sounds like both you girls have winners. And congratulations on getting on the pill. How did you talk your parents into that?" Ann asked.

"I told Mom that my periods were being really difficult and she sent me to the doctor. He barely checked me over and wrote a prescription right away. He even told me all the stuff about it not being a preventative for STDs and that I had to take them for at least three weeks before I was safe against pregnancy. He's pretty cool and told me to come back with any questions or concerns. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!" Selene grinned and made some thrusting motions with her slim hips.

"What did you gals get up to last night?", Josie asked. "We haven't heard about any good stuff from your end. You two need to find a couple of guys, then we can sit around and talk about how much we fucked our boyfriends the previous weekend."

Janice spoke immediately, preempting any verbal stumbles on Ann's part. We hung out at Ann's all night, teasing her brother. I took my bra and panties off so he could see nipples and cameltoe. I had that snug silk top and a pair of grey tights so he couldn't miss anything. Too bad he was in so much pain."

"What's wrong with him? Alex is a pretty hot guy. Too bad he couldn't fully appreciate the view," Selena commented. She gave a little sigh, recalling the glimpse she'd had of Ann's brother masturbating in his room. "Now that's a cock! I'd love to lose my cherry on that." She motored on, flush with the success of last night's date. "You should take a run at him, at least to get rid of that pesky V-card." She turned to Ann. "We''l have to look for someone else for you. Does your brother bring any of his college buddies around?"

Ann redirected the conversation back to the prearranged story. "Alex got smashed in the ribs during a soccer game this week. We kept bringing him ice packs for most of the evening to help minimize the bruising and pain. Janice stayed over last night and we heard some noises after everyone was in bed."

Josie jumped in, "Was your brother stroking off again? "

Ann continued, "No, it wasn't my brother jerking off. His bedroom is two floors down; nobody's that loud getting themselves off, except maybe Selene here." There were chuckles around the table and Selene ducked her head with a grin. "We snuck into the hall and ended up outside my parents' bedroom door. They were talking about what they were doing to each other. My Mom was deep throating my Dad and he was eating her pussy. It was so hot! Then he played with her nipples and they talked about fucking and Mom sitting on his face while he eats her out afterward." She paused for a moment as all four of them conjured up the mental image of Ann's parents having wild sex. "Then we went back to my bedroom and Janice got me off. It was a pretty good night, but you ladies, if I may use the term loosely, had a great night. When do you see the guys again?"