On The Edge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene responded, "I'm supposed to go for a bike ride with Roger tomorrow afternoon. We're going to cycle around the university and grab some lunch. I have lots of homework to do tomorrow after dinner, so only have a few hours free time."

"Jim and I are going to a movie Thursday night. I'll wear some 'feel up friendly' clothes and we'll play some more after the show. I think we'll go to his place for a little make out session. I may suck his cock." Josie pouted briefly. "Kitty's off limits for a week starting in a couple of days but I'll ask for a rain check on eating me out for the following week. I like this guy." Her plain admission stopped the conversation for a moment. "I'm tired of being a virgin and tired of my parents worrying about me getting knocked up. I think it's time I try Selene's gambit. I'm so horny right now that I could get myself off in the public washroom over there. A big, hard cock would be a better long-term solution, especially with a good guy attached to it. I really like the closeness you and I have after sex. Selene, how would you like to get some relief tonight? I know you're dating a guy and all that, but until you close the penis-in-vagina deal, we can blow off some steam."

The girls chatted about their varied shopping expeditions and talked fashion, school and college options. They split up around ten o'clock and headed for their respective sleeping arrangements.

"They are correct, you know; we need boyfriends," Ann said as she slipped her arm into her friend's bent limb.

"Yeah, I know. I really want to fuck your brother first. He's hung! He's gentle and kind and a lot more mature than the guys we go to school with. He lasts longer than 30 seconds when you blow him," she grinned. "I want to be able to say my first time was with a guy that screwed me properly and left me satisfied." Janice paused, dragging her friend to a halt. "We need to get your brother to vet his friends for us! Once we're practised at old fashioned guy-girl sex, we can maybe be good enough at it that older guys will not look at us as kids." She looked at Ann looking at her. "I'm getting ahead of myself, aren't I?"

Ann laughed, "Yup, way ahead of yourself! Let's go back to your place and load some batteries into your new vibrator. Alex left some in the bottom of the server case." She tugged Janice into motion and the pair strolled homeward in companionable silence.

Janice loudly announced that they were safely home as the girls slipped into her bedroom.

"I need to get into pyjamas quickly before Mom pokes her head in and sees what I'm wearing under the vest," Janice whispered as she tore her clothes off and threw them behind the laundry hamper. She had just managed to pull her sleep shorts on when her mother opened the door. She turned to her gaping parent with a hand over her breasts and complained, "Mom, we're not decent! You could knock first!"

Janice's mother looked at her daughter's statuesque body and generous tits, then over at Ann with her jeans around her ankles and stuttered, "I-I just wanted to make sure you were OK, dear. H-have a good night, you two." The abashed woman backed out of the room and pulled the door shut.

Ann leaned close to her half-naked friend and whispered, "Your father was in the hall when your Mom barged in. He got a good look at my ass and a really good look at you standing there yelling. He's probably in shock right now, and probably has a bit of a woody."

"Eew," Janice responded. "Don't put pervy thoughts in my head. I don't think my parents have had sex in, well, forever. Mom goes to the gym to burn off any lust that builds up and Daddy probably uses his hand for relief. She's so terrified of me getting knocked up that I'm certain she's afraid to have sex herself."

"Maybe we should anonymously mail her a porn movie," Ann teased. "You know, get her thinking about how much fun sex was. After all," she commented as the sweater cleared her bare breasts, "they did have enough sex to make you, then did it some more 8 years later for your brother. She may worry about you but that doesn't stop her from getting horny. Look at what a hornbitch you are." Ann reached up and tweaked one of Janice's nipples, feeling it respond immediately.

The topless duo stood in the middle of the room and kissed hungrily. Ann molded her body against Janice's taller form, loving the sensation of naked flesh against flesh. Janice pushed them apart and knelt to remove the cover from Alex's present. She pulled the velcro shelf out of hiding as Ann quietly removed the drawer from the desk. Hidden shelf in place, they silently loaded the butt plugs into the new concealment. Ann retrieved her brother's donated batteries, loaded them into the vibrator and hid it under a pillow.

Ann removed the racy clothes from beneath the dresser and hid them in the server as Janice folded and hid the new bra. "I'm going to leave the top and slacks out -- Mom's going to have to live with the fact that I have big tits and curves after what she saw a few minutes ago. The slacks really show off my ass but I'll just make sure I wear a sweater with them. I'm not ready to fight over the bras or thongs yet, so they get stashed." She fitted the panel tightly in place and flipped the switch on the front of the box. "Let's see what movies Alex loaded for us."

Ann booted up Janice's laptop and connected the cable. The menu came up with a long list of movie titles and several folders. There was a folder labelled 'Maintenance" and Ann clicked on it. There was a file marked 'Readme' that opened with directions for connecting and rebooting the server, plus a comment, 'Password is dinner that night'. Ann looked at Janice and asked, "What's this about? I know what he's getting at; the password is probably going to be 'pizza'. What's it for?"

Janice moused over to the folders and started clicking on them. A couple had games and several had video clips of storms and humorous skits. One folder flashed a panel stating 'Enter Password'. She typed the characters in and the 'Girls Gone Wild' video and four others appeared. Ann pointed to 'Butt Banged Bicycle Babes' and Janice clicked on it as she glanced at the bedroom door. "I think they'll leave us alone but we need to keep the sound down. Let's plug our earbuds in." They rummaged in their purses and connected the earphones to the laptop.

The video opened with a young woman riding unsteadily down a gravel path. The flimsy story segued into the woman disrobing as a man fondled her body. She sucked his cock for a few minutes and they then began a round of anal sex. More men arrived on the scene, disrobed and began to take their turns with the woman. Another scene began and Ann retrieved the pink dildo. She slowly began to stroke her girlfriend's breasts with the tool, circling the erect nipples as Janice vicariously relived the loss of her anal virginity one evening previously.

Ann slid the dildo between her lips, licking and sucking to put a coating of saliva over the smooth plastic. Pulling her panties down to her knees, she slipped the glistening tool between her hungry labia, feeling the plastic cock push the fleshy lips aside. Slowly pumping her hand in and out, she paused to clamp her vulva tightly around the toy and twist the end until a low buzzing began. She gasped at the powerful sensations reverberating through her twat, stimulating her sexual core like never before. The video forgotten, she rolled onto her back and forced the panties off. Ann spread her legs and pulled the vibrator out to her nether lips, circled around her hooded clitoris, and plunged it back into the depths of her flooded cunt. The sounds of another model being buggered filled her ears as her hips spasmed under the onslaught of the motorized sex toy.

Janice tore her gaze from the small screen and looked at her lover nearing orgasm. She pinched Ann's nipples lightly and stroked across her fluttering stomach as their lips met in a deep kiss.

Ann came thunderously, thrashing on the bed until Janice pinned her in place with her own body, muffling Ann's screams of ecstasy with her lips and turning the vibrator off before removing it from the girl's still-fluttering pussy.

"I take it the dildo works well," Janice teased as Ann's eyes returned to focus.

"Oh dear God," Ann panted, that was... intense. I couldn't have kept quiet on my own. This thing," she pointed at the slimy dildo in Janice's hand, "is a scream machine. You've got to try it!" She laughed softly. "These things should come with a warning label, 'Must be used under supervision!' " Ann reached over and closed the video. "Let's put some music on and I'll treat you to a guided tour of this little monster." She laughed at a sudden thought. "Maybe this is what Lady Gaga really refers to when she talks about 'little monsters'. It's certainly a special little monster." She selected an internet radio station, unplugged the earbuds and pulled Janice under her.

The friends kissed gently, building passion. Ann roamed her hands over Janice's firm body, raising goosebumps wherever she touched the smooth skin. She slid Janice's pyjama shorts down the teen's sleek legs and assumed control of the cold, slippery dildo. Touching the tip to her friend's puffy lower lips caused them both to shiver in anticipation. Janice complained, "It's cold," as she shivered a second time.

"You'll warm it up really quickly, I'm sure. Your kitty is a hot little feline." Ann slowly swiped the tip of the dildo up and down the length of the flowered inner lips, making sure there would be no friction as she worked the pink plastic cock into her friend. Twisting and pushing a fraction of an inch at a time, Ann spread Janice open. When the tool was fully inserted, she gently pulled it almost completely free, then slowly filled the void again. Janice squirmed and sighed as her arousal increased, bucking her hips slightly to increase the pace of stimulation. Ann let her hand drift slightly with the bucking movement, foiling Janice's attempts to masturbate herself on the new toy.

Ann whispered in Janice's ear, "You have to be quiet now; we don't want Mommy and Daddy to come in and see your girlfriend fucking you with a vibrator, do we?" She kissed the squirming girl deeply and twisted the dildo into electrified action. Janice immediately squealed into her friends mouth, wrapping her arms around her head and kissing back, hard. Her hips bucked and her body thrashed with a reaction much like Ann's had been. Ann showed no mercy, pumping the buzzing sex toy in and out of her lover as she threw her body across the thrashing girl. "Here's a pussy to muffle your hollering. I have to get busy." With that cryptic comment, Ann lowered her still sopping cunt over the other girl's face and jammed the dildo in to the hilt. This gave her enough room to wrap her lips around the protruding clitoris and apply suction as her tongue fluttered lightly and rapidly across the engorged mass of sexual nerves.

Janice came as hard as she had the previous night when double teamed by Ann and her brother. She grabbed her friends ass and frantically shrieked into her lover's lightly furred muff, sucking and tonguing the slick sexual mouth that she loved to pleasure. Another orgasm rose immediately after the first, eliciting a whimper from the overstimulated girl.

Ann finally showed mercy and turned the vibrator off. Stroking Janice's legs, she carefully lifted her leg free and twisted into a sitting position. "It's a pretty cool toy, isn't it?" she grinned, wiping the juices from her face with her panties.

Janice thought for a minute and replied, "I hope we get used to the vibration from these little suckers. I can't have something so dangerous in my pussy very often if I'm going to react so savagely. It's a little too much fun." She smiled at her lover. "We're going to sleep so well tonight. Don't forget to put on a T-shirt and bottoms before turning out the lights. Mom would freak out if she sees two naked women cuddling in bed in the morning."

Maura Devlin lay in bed, thinking of her daughter and friend nearly naked when she walked in on them. She glanced a hand across her still-firm 36 year old breasts, feeling the shock of contact with an erect nipple. Her other hand drifted slowly across her trimmed pubic thatch, careful to not ruffle the sheets.

Peter Devlin felt the slight vibration of the sheets as his wife moved. He lay quietly, painfully erect at the memory of glimpsing his daughter's curvacious body and her friend's slim ass. He listened to his wife quietly touching herself and decided this was one of those times when he would demand sexual satisfaction.

Peter rolled onto his side and caught the disturbance of the sheet as Maura retracted her hand. He reached down and traced his hand along his wife's hip, enjoying the feel of her taut, smooth skin.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a tremulous voice, squirming at the unexpected touch.

"It's called foreplay, Honey," he calmly responded. He moved closer to his wife, tracing his hand along the length of her thigh, slowly moving toward her furry mound. "We haven't made love in several months. I miss it, and I know you do as well. You were just touching yourself. Come here; I want to hold you again. No more imposed guilt, no fear of your parent's reproval. Now's our time to feel good." He wrapped his arms around his trembling wife, wedging his rigid staff between their bodies.

She carefully hugged her husband, sobbing into the hollow of his neck. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

He cut his wife's apologies off. "You haven't done anything wrong. Your parents never accepting that we were young and in love and got pregnant was their problem. They didn't have any sort of lock on morality. They're gone. I love you and want to make love to you. This is our time." He caressed his wife and kissed her deeply as he rolled her back to a supine position. Keeping his hands moving, Peter slowly built her arousal, touching all over her body, nibbling and licking her smooth flesh. He worked down to her breasts, knowing that her nipples were a direct link to her pussy. He wanted her so wound up by the time he ate her that she would orgasm quickly.

He worked around the sensitive nipples, careful to not tickle the pebbled peaks but applying enough pressure to heighten her building excitement. Nuzzling her cleavage, he nibbled the insides of her firm mounds as his hands stroked the outsides of her breasts near her ribs. Maura began breathing heavier, almost panting at the touch to several erogenous zones that could only be stimulated by another. He licked and sucked her large aureoles, slowly working closer to the stiff nipples, thoroughly wetting the light brown flesh as he continued to stroke the sides of her round tits. She gasped and shivered slightly. Peter kept sucking, licking and caressing her torso as he worked his head closer to her sexual center. Back and forth across the firm abdomen he worked, feeling the quivering muscles responding to his licks and nibbles. His pointed tongue licked around her navel, then dipped wetly into the sensitive crater.

Maura signed as her arousal built, spurred on by her husband's hot tongue and cooling damp skin. She squirmed her hips against the sheets as her sexual energy rose.

Her legs spread in acquiescence as his fingers ploughed through the groomed field of her pubic thatch. He bent her knee outward to make room for his eager mouth. Laying crossways on the bed, Peter dipped his tongue delicately into her streaming snatch. Maura cried out and held her husband's head to her cunt, rolling her hips to increase his tongue's penetration of her needy depths. She reached for his muscular rump with her other hand, tugging his torso parallel to hers. She rolled to her side as his engorged staff came within reach.

Peter eagerly assumed the 69 position. They had orally pleasured each other many times in the early years of their relationship, enjoying the tastes and smells that proved their sexual excitement. He caressed the firm globes of her ass, tickling along the crack and brushing her sensitive sphincter. She hunched her hips closer to his questing mouth as his fingertip gently brushed her nether hole.

Maura Devlin wanted to prove how much she loved her husband. Moreover, she wanted to return to the passionate, loving and uninhibited sex they used to enjoy. Giving head had previously been a great pleasure, and now was the perfect time to return to that loving activity. She slowly licked around the glans, laying a trail of saliva. Precum leaked copiously out of his meatus to be swiped away by her agile tongue.

He carefully licked between his wife's inner and outer labia, thoroughly bathing every bit of nerve-packed skin. Once he was satisfied he hadn't missed anything, he repeated the tongue bath again, pausing to blow cool air on the wet tissue. He licked the length of her pouting lips, slowly pushing the tip of his tongue deeper. He finally hit the weeping mouth of her heated pussy, eagerly lapping at the steady flow of her nectar.

She slid her lips over the distended crown of his cock, lapping at the portion trapped within her moist mouth. She sucked hard for a moment, loving the taste of precum being drawn out of the veined shaft held in her delicate hands. Her head moved forward, driving his stiff cock deeper into the vacuum he loved to feel. Maura slobbered copiously over the crown, rubbing the outpouring of saliva over the length of his long prick. Once she felt he was slippery enough, she began working her eager mouth in earnest. Her head drove all the way down, the stiff prick entering her throat. She shifted her head and neck as the fleshy intruder opened her glottis in a way that hadn't happened in far too long. Once the passage was enlarged, it became easy to bob her head with long strokes, sucking and massaging his cock with her lips, tongue, the inside of her cheeks and her welcoming throat.

Peter reacted to the swallowing of his cock with a thrust of his tongue, pushing as deeply into the depths of his wife's cunt as he could drive it. He held it extended, writhing and licking at the textured inner surface of her tunnel. When his lingual muscles began to cramp, he shifted his attention to her clitoris. He gently swirled his tongue around the hood, coaxing his erect little friend to come out and play. As the hood retracted, he rapidly laved the stiff bud with light, feathery strokes. The response was sudden; thighs clamped around his head and the leisurely blowjob he had been enjoying became almost frantic. As the pressure on his head eased off, Peter gently pulled his hips away from Maura's talented, suctioning mouth.

"Honey, I want to make love face to face. Let me get a condom." He opened his nightstand, located and tore open a lubricated condom pack. He carefully fitted the slick condom over his hard prick and rolled back to his wife's embrace.

Maura reached behind her knees and lifted her legs to either side of her breasts, smiling and flushed with sexual excitement once again. Peter aimed his cock at the gaping slit he'd recently been feasting on and teased the bulbous head between the glistening lips. When he was properly aligned, he slowly pushed his hips forward, driving his prick into the depths of her ready cunt with the finality of a vault door swinging shut.

They both exhaled softly as their pelvises met. Peter smiled at his wife as he closed the distance between their torsos and kissed her. Maura wrapped her legs around her husband's waist and slid her tongue deeply into his mouth. He drew his hips back and slowly plunged into her molten depths. Her hips posted to meet his thrusts, her clasping cunt juddering down the length of his latex-encased prick.

The sound he'd been hoping for gradually emerged from her mouth, a moan punctuated with a squeak of indrawn breath as his hips bumped against her swollen mons. Her moans gradually changed to growls, then to cries as their fucking increased in intensity. The bed creaked slightly and the springs sang their faint tune of protest at the workout the couple were giving their bed.