On The Edge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann lifted her head and listened carefully. She still wasn't used to the nighttime whisperings and creaks of the Devlin house and wondered what had roused her. As she listened to the wind and small creaks from Janice's bed, she heard another, rhythmic sound that she was becoming very familiar with. Placing her hand over Janice's mouth, she whispered in the groggy girl's ear, "Wake up! We need to investigate that sound. I'm pretty sure your parents are fucking!"

Janice's eyes popped fully open and she pulled the muzzling hand away from her mouth. "Not likely; it's something of a sore point between them. Mom has a hard time with sex, something to do with Gran and Gramps. They're the ones that died this spring in an accident. Anyhow, there's precious little fucking in this house."

"No, no! Listen!" Ann hissed.

They crept out of bed and carefully opened the door. The rhythmic sounds were louder and more distinct. Janice led the way down the hall toward her parent's bedroom, silently gesturing at the areas to step on to avoid creaking the floor.

As they approached the bedroom door, the bed noises became more urgent and her mother's cries became clearly audible, culminating in chants of "Almost there, almost there, fuck me, fuck me, harder, fuck me".

The girls turned to each other in amused amazement. Ann opened her mouth to comment and this time it was Janice's hand silencing conversation. They heard several quick squeaks from her mother and loud exhalations from her father, then a contented groan. A moment later the sounds of movement in the bed and some murmured endearments carried through the door. The whole house was completely quiet. They froze in place, trapped by the silence.

Maura's voice carried through the door. "My love, thank you for this wonderful change in our lives. We would never have returned to making love if you hadn't helped me confront my demons. My guilt has had a horrible impact on our whole family." She stroked her husband's cheek and smiled lovingly into his eyes in the dim light of the clock radio on his nightstand. "I know this seems an odd time to think of this, but I think we should get our daughter on birth control."

The girls turned to each other with wide eyes, covering their own mouths to avoid discovery.

Maura continued, "My parents messed me up by not accepting when we became pregnant. I need to let that go for good. I love you too much and want a rich life with you. I also don't want our daughter to be phobic about sex and terrified about accidentally becoming pregnant. I also don't want her to make us grandparents before she gets a degree, a good job, and finds the partnerof her dreams. Did you see her figure when I barged into her room tonight? She's got a hotter body than I had at 18. If she didn't hang out with her girlfriends so much, I'd be positive that she isn't a virgin. College is in a year. You know she'll be sleeping with guys at school once she gets out of the house. Janice has a full year to go in high school and I don't want a mistake to change her life like happened to us."

Peter interjected, "We've done OK. We have two healthy, happy kids and we get by pretty well."

Maura countered, "We were deeply in love and knew we had each met our soulmate. She's not attached to anyone and the world has changed. I'll talk to her tomorrow about going on the pill and see what she thinks. Get rid of that rubber and wash your hands. It has that chemical smell. I need to pee, too. Help me up, please."

Janice's parents walked across the bedroom into the ensuite. As soon as washing and flushing sounds started, the girls raced down the hall to Janice's bedroom.

"This is so exciting!" Janice whispered. "I'm not going to have to figure out how to get on the pill! This is awesome!" she beamed at Ann. "We need to figure out how to get your mom to do the same."

"I may break down and ask my Mom if I can go on them. I'm 18 and going to college next year; it shouldn't be a surprise, really." Ann chewed her lip. "I'll figure it out in the next few days. It's very cool that your mom has come around without having to persuade her."

Janice became serious. "I Still want to fuck your brother after you do him. My first time with a guy should be fun and special, and with someone I really like and trust. I don't want to lose my virginity to some fumbling guy in the back seat of his parent's car; the thought just makes my kitty dry."

"I want my brother so badly that I can't wait until I'm on birth control. We'll use a condom and be careful." Ann thought about how hot Janice and Alex looked when he was reaming her ass last night. She was trying to figure a way to get her parents out of the house for several hours. "We need to brainstorm getting my parents gone for a bit. I want to do this soon. In the meantime, spoon me and we'll get some sleep."

Janice crawled into bed and held the sheets back for her lover. When they were cuddled together, she slid a hand under Ann's top and palmed her small, firm breast. Grinding her hips against the smaller girl's rump, she drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Ann was not so lucky. Her mind raced with thoughts of getting her parents out of the house, asking for contraceptives and sex with her handsome brother. An hour later she finally drifted off to sleep.

They were awakened by muted footsteps in the hall and a light knock on the bedroom door. A cheerful voice called, "It's after nine, girls! Come down for breakfast!" Mrs. Devlin padded down the stairs to prepare the meal.

"Wow, what a difference getting laid makes! I hope Daddy screws Mom's brains out all the time from now on," Janice enthused as she wriggled her stretch jeans over her thong-clad hips. As she changed from her sleep top to a sports bra and singlet, she asked, "Do you think things will really change around here?"

As Ann pulled her jeans over the naked globes of her ass and stuffed last night's panties into her purse, she replied, "I haven't heard your mom sound that 'up' in ages. I'll bet you're going to have all sorts of happy in this house from now on. Your brother's going to be pleased at that. Poor kid has had the whip snapped over his head for a couple of years already, and he hasn't even hit puberty yet. At least he can't get knocked up."

"Even if things improve with Mom and Dad's sex lives, Mom will probably give Kevin a box of condoms as soon as he turns his head to look at a girl. He'll probably use them as water balloons!" Janice laughed. "Let's eat, I'm starved!" The duo raced down the stairs.

Janice's mother asked her daughter to stay home for a few minutes after breakfast. "I know you two have lots of things you would like to do but I need you here for an hour or so." Mrs. Devlin looked across the table at Ann. "I don't want you to feel unwelcome but I haven't had much time with Janice recently and we need to catch up on a few things. You see her five or six days a week; I need her today."

Ann cheerfully replied, "It's not a problem, Mrs. D. I've got errands to help with and homework to get done for this coming week. Thanks for breakfast, it was great. See ya at school, babe." Ann gathered her jacket and purse and dashed for the door, making the thumb and pinky 'phone me' sign to Janice behind Maura Devlin's back.

Maura looked lovingly at her daughter. "I have a lot to say to you and will probably make a mess of it, but first I want to let you know I love you very much. Your father and I had a talk last night and I realized you've become a young woman, and that I've been making impractical demands of you, especially since you are legally of age to make your own decisions."

Janice sat very still, trying not to fidget as she waited for the birth control conversation to surface. "I know you and Daddy only want the best for Kevin and me, Mom. I've never doubted that, even when I've done stupid things."

"Well, Dear, it's because of stupid things that I've done that I'm so demanding of you. You know that your father and I had you when we were only 18. I wouldn't change that for the world and have never regretted having you." Maura stopped and thought for a few seconds, trying to keep her speech on track. "Your Gran and Gramps made a point of voicing their opinions regarding your father and I having sex, getting pregnant and getting married so young. It was a recurring theme that they never put to rest, even when they saw what a happy, beautiful girl you had become. I didn't realize until recently that I could never please them and now they're gone." Maura choked back a sob and continued on as Janice's eyes teared up. "I can't please them but I can please myself and your father. I can also help you avoid having to make some of the decisions I made at your age."

"What do you mean, Mom?" Janice asked, dabbing at the tears rising in her eyes.

Maura took a deep breath and said, "You're a beautiful woman now, Janice. You're going to have sex soon if you haven't had it yet. You will be in college in less than a year and will meet many young men." The tension and anticipation between the Devlin women almost crackled in the air between them. "I think you should go on the birth control pill. I want you to be able to decide between education, career, love and children. I'm happy with my choices; I have the man I've always loved and the family I wanted. You need options until you have all that you want. Will you see the doctor if I make an appointment?"

Janice rushed around the table with tears streaming down her face and embraced her mother. "Of course I will! I want to keep those options open, too. Ann and I had a conversation about college and guys this weekend and talked a bit about this sort of stuff. Thank you for caring so much! I love you Mom!"

"I'm sorry for barging in last night, it was thoughtless of me. I hope I didn't embarrass Ann. When I saw the two of you, I realized you weren't little girls anymore. You have curves, young woman!"

Janice stood and drew her mother to her feet. "Let's get out of here and get the grocery shopping done. Ann and I must have made a real dent in the groceries between last night and this morning. We can talk while we shop."

As Maura followed Janice out of the kitchen she noticed the jeans pulled taut across the teen's ass. "Aren't you wearing panties today?" she asked, reverting to old habits.

Janice never broke stride despite her automatic trepidation. "I'm wearing a thong, Mom. It's either that or boyshorts if I don't want an ugly panty line. I bought them yesterday."

The only comment from her mother was, "Oh, makes sense."

Janice let out her breath and ran to her room for her purse.

_________________________

Ann arrived home and dove into her chores, thinking about how she could approach her mother about 'the pill' as she scrubbed sinks and toilets. She wanted to be treated like an adult but had to push through the parent-child barrier for an open talk with her mother. As she moved from bathroom to bathroom, she surprised her brother standing on a ladder in their parents' bedroom. "What the Hell are you doing up there," she queried, trying to see what her sibling was working on.

"You scared the crap out of me!" Alex exclaimed. "I thought you were Mom! They should be out for another half hour, so I should be able to finish this installation before they get home. Remember the cameras I told you about? I'm just about finished installing it and a little microphone behind this mirror frame. There's some open filigree that the lens can view through. See?" Alex handed her an iPhone-sized video monitor, waving his hand in front of the camera to trigger the motion recording. "This is for setting these things up. It's secure so the neighbourhood can't watch but we can. It will record to my server and we can watch it any time we like. The only drawback is that I'll have to recharge the batteries every so often."

"That's cool!" She said. "It's a little pervy but that's the way things are going with you, me and Janice." She looked at her brother with a calculating eye. "You've bugged my room too, haven't you?" she accused.

He colored as he folded the stepladder, "I figured it was better to get it done fast and ask forgiveness later. If it makes you feel better, I wired my room too. That way we can have videos of what we do instead of looking at fake porn. I wish we'd recorded Friday night, it was so hot!" Alex carefully erased the ladder impressions from the carpet and scooted out of the room with his tools.

Ann called to his departing back, "We watched a 'Readme' video last night, thank you!"

Alex chuckled and hustled the ladder down the staircase. "You have the same videos on your server. I'll add more as I get access to them," he called back, carefully neglecting to mention that he would add them as their parents bought new sexually explicit discs from the porn shop and online sellers. "I've left my tools in your bedroom. I'll get them when I can." He raced through the house, anxious to get the ladder into the garage before their parents arrived home.

He had just hung the ladder on the garage wall when the door began to roll up turning to the entrance, he watched his mother pull into her side. Jane heaved a sigh of relief at the sight of her son. "Alex Lewis, I have a task for you. There's a trunk full of groceries that I don't have the strength to hump into the kitchen. Can you move them please?"

Alex assented, happy to help his mother and eager to scope out the bounty of food. He grabbed four bags and followed his mother into the kitchen, noting how trim she was for her 40 years of age. Her jeans accentuated the well defined globes of her ass and narrow waist. "No wonder Dad likes to fuck Mom's ass, I'd tap something that tight too," he thought, feeling a little chub forming in his pants. As he walked back to the garage, he recalled his sister's comment about their being 'pervy'. "Yup," he thought, "we're all perverts in this family. Mom and Dad do anal, my sister and I have done oral on each other and I've done anal and oral with my sister's bisexual lover."

Jane ran into the garage. "Your father thinks he's found the perfect recliners for the rec room. I'm headed to the Brick to look at them before dinner. I'll bring Chinese home so we don't eat too late. See you in an hour. Tell your sister and get her to put the rest of the groceries away. 'Bye." She kissed her son on the cheek as he lifted the last of the groceries out of the car.

The siblings put away the remaining groceries and flopped into the breakfast chairs. "What do we do now?" Ann asked. "They won't be home for at least an hour and a half."

He quickly responded, "How would you like tongue lashing from your older brother? I owe you for yesterday afternoon. I got to cum but you didn't."

She looked at the bulge in his pants. "You're a dirty boy. If you help me finish upstairs, I'll grab my new toys and meet you in your room!" Ann dashed upstairs with her brother in hot pursuit. They cleaned up and Ann dashed into her room to get her vibrator and the medium butt plug. The siblings raced to his basement bedroom, rattling the house as they leapt from landing to landing.

Alex followed his sister, looking at how her tight jeans deliciously defined her ass as the glutes tensed to absorb the shock of each landing. "I'm going to do things to you that will blow your mind!" he growled as he rounded the corner into his room.

Ann was already peeling her pants and panties off. "I'm in the mood for you to go down on me. I'm so wet thinking about those cameras that it's indecent," she proclaimed as her top cleared her head. Still clad in her bra, she crawled onto the bed. "Get over here and get that tongue busy. I haven't been eaten in, oh, hours," she joked.

Alex peeled his t-shirt off and knelt at his sister's feet. "You're so hot, Ann," he breathed. "Spread your legs and let me lick you to heaven." He reached for her outspread thighs and noticed the narrow handle of the butt plug she was wearing. "What the fuck? You've been wearing this all afternoon?" He flicked the exposed bit of soft plastic and Ann moaned.

"Pull it out and wash it off," she panted, "then lube this larger one up and push it into my ass. Someday you're going to give me the same treatment you gave Janice. She loved it!"

Alex ran into his washroom and washed the toy under the tap. He walked up to the bed and reached for the larger plug that his sister had already coated with a thin layer of lube.

"Push it in slowly and squirm it around," she directed as he worked the tapered toy into her ass. "Oh, God, yes! You wouldn't believe how much this is getting me worked up!" She wiggled her hips as she pulled her knees tight to her breasts, letting her brother do all the work of pushing the large plug into its fully nested position. As her sphincter clamped down on the narrow shaft, Ann groaned with pleasure, clenching her cheeks against the narrow handle. Her legs lowered to the bed again as her brother hastily divested himself of jeans and underwear.

Alex knelt and began nibbling the smooth teenage flesh of his sister's thighs. She reached down and unceremoniously seized a fistful of his hair. Pulling him up to her gaping pussy lips, she declared, "I'm already horny enough, Just get to it!" Alex obliged, showing his mouth into the dripping slit and ravaging the hot cavern with his agile tongue. He pushed the underside of his nose against Ann's throbbing clit, determined to get the girl to her first orgasm quickly. He tapped the butt plug with a thumb, stimulating both of her lower orifices simultaneously.

Ann gasped with every buck of her hips, anxious to orgasm once more from her brother's mouth. "Munch my clit and use this in my pussy," she directed, handing the pink dildo to her brother. "I almost passed out with Janice's last night. This thing is deadly with batteries." She pulled Alex's mouth higher and he replaced his tongue with the bullet shaped toy. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, ohohohooogh!" she shrieked as the combination of pumping dildo, flickering tongue and tapping butt plug brought the girl to a thundering orgasm.

Alex gently laved his sister's swollen clitoral hood to bring her down gently, leaving the dildo buried in its clenching cavern. Ann went limp, stroking her brother's hair as she listened to the trip-hammer thudding of her heart and the roaring of blood in her ears.

"That was almost as intense as last night," she said, looking down between her bra-clad breasts at her brother's pleased face looking up from between her legs. "Let me catch my breath and turnabout will shortly be fair play. A fucking like that with plastic toys is almost as good as I expect the real thing to be. I'm actually glad you didn't give me batteries for this one," she commented as he slowly extracted the dildo from the depths of her swollen pussy.

Alex kissed his sister on the inside of a thigh and walked into the bathroom to wash her fluids off the powerless vibrator and his face. He opened his closet on the return trip and found a pair of 'C' cells. Inserting them and fastening the case tightly shut, he handed the pink dildo to his sister while commenting, "Now you're working with power! You'll be able to make Mom and Dad wonder what you're doing all alone in your room now. Keep a pillow ready to put over your face if you insist on cumming in the middle of the night."

Ann fake scowled at her brother and turned the handle. The buzz brought a smile to her face. She patted beside her and requested, "Come up here for a bit. I need some cuddles and kisses."

Alex crawled beside his sister and kissed her tenderly as he wrapped his arms around the lithe young woman. "Let's get this off," he said as he reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. "I love your boobs -- they're so round and firm, and your pokie nipples make me crazy. I'm glad you wear a bra, otherwise I'd have a woodie all the time you're around and Mom would think I'm a pervert," he chuckled. He pawed her breasts, loving the feel of hardening nipples in his palms. The small, thick aureoles were perfectly proportioned to the hemispheres covering her chest. The aureoles crinkled as he continued stroking and pinching the youthful titflesh and her nipples stood out like fat buds the size of his little fingertips.