On The Journey Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

It was exquisite, both of us still embracing and kissing each other while at the same time giving and receiving the much more erotic pleasure. I knew what she must be feeling because I could feel it too, the wetness of her pussy, the soft enlargement of her spread open labia, the hard little nub of her clit, all pressed against my leg just as mine pressed against hers and all spreading her juices along the length of my thigh. We writhed and squirmed together, moaning softly, each of us gripping harder onto each other's shoulders. Then, deep in my pelvis, I felt that wonderful sensation, the first sign of another orgasm.

'I think I can come again.' I tore my mouth free and gasped into her ear.

She nodded, a look of concentration on her face. 'Me too.'

We stopped kissing and just lay in a tight embrace, holding on closely, cheek to cheek, breathing heavily into each other's ears, my bottom rising and falling in counterpoint to her thrusting thigh as we rubbed ourselves to climax on each other's leg.

Soon I began to make little gasps of pleasure as my orgasm came closer, and my thrusts became harder and more forceful, my fingertips digging into her shoulders as I tried to keep her firm. I hoped that we might come together.

'Are you close?' I gasped.

'Nearly.' She replied excitedly. 'But don't hold back.'

I couldn't hold back, I really couldn't, even if I was to be disappointed that we couldn't come together. I could feel myself right on the brink, at the point where my fingers and toes began to curl and that gorgeous heat started to spread out from my pussy. I pushed against her leg, pressing myself harder and harder onto her, feeling my clit chafing on her thigh. It was going to happen, there was nothing I could do and I didn't want to anyway.

It happened for me a few seconds before it happened for her, rippling through me like a kind of tidal wave, spreading out from the centre until every little bit of me was overloaded with sensations. I ground my pussy hard into her leg, my teeth clenched and my eyes squeezed shut. Then while I was still at my peak, Celia came too, making an animalistic sound in her throat she suddenly grabbed me hard, crushed her pussy on my thigh and squirmed her body against mine, grasping me with fingers turned to talons and pulling me into her. For what seemed like forever we pushed and wriggled against each other, gasping and grunting into each other's ears, our mouths kissing and nibbling at each other's necks, totally gripped by our orgasms.

I'm not sure whose climax subsided first. It was as if it ended for both of us and then another wave of sensations would flood through one or the other of us and we would cling on for dear life once again, and even when these aftershocks seemed to have ended we weren't really sure it was over and we lay in each others arms panting and gasping, just waiting to see if there were any more. Finally things did subside and we kissed tenderly, passion spent and with pure affection now uppermost we expressed our feelings with a soft and gentle meeting our lips, hands now softly stroking instead of digging in, tongues just quietly exploring instead of invading. For me, although I was new to lesbian love, it seemed somehow so right that I didn't even think about who I was kissing so lovingly until afterwards, and even then it didn't worry me in the slightest.

I don't know if the bisexual leaning had always been there and it had taken Celia to bring it out, and I'm inclined to think it was or why would I have let myself be persuaded so easily. But maybe I did it as revenge because I believed, and later found to be true, that my husband was cheating on me, and not with just one woman. He and I soon went our separate ways and I now see Celia regularly. We have spoken of living together, but I'm not quite ready for that, although who knows what the future may bring. One thing I do know. That journey home changed my life for the better.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers