All Comments on 'On the Road'

by rstoppard

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Car Fuck.

A nice narration and one that matches ours. My wife and myself were in Mussoorie(India ) for a visit and while on the drive back to Our residence 40 Kms.away were joined by a good friend of mine who sat in the rear seat. The road is hilly and winding and after some time my wife expressed her desire to lie down on the rear seat to rest. My friend was already in the back seat and wanted to come to the passenger seat in front but she insisted that he stay there and press her head as she was not feeling well. She placed her head on his lap and lay there. I was curious and tense and hoped something to happen as sex was in the air and my friend had been the center of our fantasies for quite some time and I expected something to happen. It soon did. My wife with her head in my friends lap and his hand on her head manipulated his hands on her breasts and her hand found his cock and was feeling it and my friend was gawking and looking ahead at me and trying hard not to show his reactions to my wifes manipulations. Things progressed and my wife was sucking his cock and he was shaking allover when my wife let go of his cock and addressed me that M S would be staying with us that night at our home and that she would be fulfilling our fantasies soon. She also asked me to give M S the go ahead , which I did. Not soon after I could feel her clothes being removed and heavy smooching commence on the rear seat and the car filled with their passion. It was night time and only the lights from the few oncoming cars made their entwinement visible and they had their first full fuck in the car. The same was reeated at home later on as a threesome also.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

You left off the cuck and whore tags on this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous