All Comments on 'On The Road'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Impossible

No matter how you spin it. No matter how many lies you create and tell and yourself. Even if your spouse never finds out. You can NEVER MAKE IT UP TO THEM because you can never erase your guilt and self loathing.

Uncle South LoopUncle South Loopover 19 years ago
Wonderful! TRUELY erotic!

The Lit. stories I enjoy reading most are those that are TRUELY erotic as yours - opposed to the many "slam-bam" ones. You do a great job, using the older-younger theme, of arousing your character's desires and holding them there until unleashing their peaked lust.

Uncle South Loop

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Well, I was going to respond about what a

cheating slut the wife was on this trip. I do have to give her credit when she felt a little guilt. For what, a whole minute each day?

But, I read your bio, and this matches with your fetishes. It says that these stories are part of your fantasies. In that case, I would like to extend my sympathies to your husband. I am sure that when you cuckold him eventually, it will be as lovely as this story. For you anyway.

The story was well-written and nicely descriptive. The subject matter has been over-used on this site, but the story flowed well and was easy to read.

No matter what anyone says, keep on writing. It is your right.

olsaltolsaltover 19 years ago
Life was meant to be enjoyed

Liked your story. Glad to read it isn't a fantacy.

Don't worry about those who criticize. Just remember while you are living your life they are still fanticizing theirs. Any fool can criticize and most do.

You sound like you have a good marriage so just love your man and enjoy him. He doesn't need to know you had an adventure in your life unless someday you can tell him. Maybe it will help him get hard again. He may someday have his own adventure and now you will know how good it felt for him.

We all like to be flirted with by a younger person of the opposite sex. Good for you for taking care of yourself so it would happen.

rip32rip32over 19 years ago
I'm Sorry

I missed the part where she is a loving wife. Perhaps it was written over in the part where her lover was cumming in her pussy. How nice of the wife to have unprotected sex with a guy who travels all over the world. No doubt she is the only woman he has done this with. A loving wife will let he husband know to use a condom when he has sex with her for the next six months while she is tested for aids, herpes, and various other STD's. But we know she is not a loving wife, just a slut wife.

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Detail & eloquent silence

Very Good.I liked the way you used a very detailed description of the installation of the microphone to build tension and anticipation. I think however that the story might be even better if it was shortened:For example, the last 5 paragraphs don't add much , the unanswered phone calls have already posed that question.The technician doesn't really need a name or any speaking part either.Her character might stand out more if he was a "prop" rather than a person though I guess that might give even greater offence to some of your more insecure critics below!

encountersxxxencountersxxxover 19 years ago
A very nice story

May you have many more erotic adventures and if you do i hope you will tell us all about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sexy story

This was the best - most sexy - story I've read in Literotica in a L - O - N - G time. I'm already looking forward to your next submission. Make it soon!

sandspikesandspikeover 19 years ago
I love it

Almost up there with "Secerts". I wish you would write

more often. sandspike

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Jeez She's Just A Slut Author

Read her bio before you think these are just fantasies. She's is proud of cheating and cuckolding her loving spouse the poor bastard. Probably had several bastard children just to be erotic by withholding it from him. She is so proud of her respect for him that we now can read what she did for love. Damn this is such a turn on. I can't believe it. There realy are people like her after all. And I thought this was just a sick depraved fantasy.

Well, lets hear some more of your life story - how badly did you disrespect him - cheat on him - perhaps you eventually told him in a sexual momment. I just bet he loved you for it or thats what you will tell us someday. Gosh I can't wait - your real life is a terrible thing to see in retrospect or will there be fond memories and pictures he took. Heart warming stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
GREAT

Just superb,keep writing ,great to read stories like yours.

The adverse comments by prevoius reader,I feel sorry for him,being jilted??. Stories like this brings out the pain,sometimes in folks who experience the likes of this story.Pain is with you only as long as you want it to be.

Esteban03Esteban03over 19 years ago
Thanks, Kathi

Don't the LW police squad ever rest? I can't understand anyone reading stories on a porn site with the intention of making pseudo moralistic comments. Just judge the stories on how well they are written and the eroticism they generate.

By these standards this was a cracking story and I look forward to your future "submissions".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuck you esteban03

My comments are as worthy as yours. No more, and certainly no less. So I repeat myself, Fuck you esteban03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
quality work

Great explanation of the set-up, sexual tension and release.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Know The Feeling !!!!

I'm 47 married and have a job much like in the story.I met a young man and he and I hit it off right away. I had never strayed in my marriage ,but something about him. We were in bed togehter for all of our free time,he was a great lover. Six weeks after the trip,I found out I was pregnante with twins girls ,they are now 16.

Katie in New Jersey

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
Explanation to Husband

On that 4-hour plane flight you could also consider that explanation to your husband. And.....in 4-5 months you might also consider the explanation to him how you fucked this guy without birth control and why your belly is now swelling....

lustfulrajlustfulrajover 14 years ago
Fucking HOT!

This was a HOT one! Made me thick and wet and ready ..... beautifully written. I wish they had fucked again before her flight.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 11 years ago
A hot timr on the road

I travel too, but have never had a hot time like that. I guess our paths never crossed.

Great descriptive passages, too bad I missed your bio.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
YOU SEEMED TO BE LAZY.......

........ with this story. The usual vulnerability of the female lead & the subtlety of seduction, a hallmark of your story telling, seemed missing. The whole episode about the audio set up was very much ' in the face ' , similar to a porn film, sort of. I mean, who the hell allows a stranger to do the things that she did ?

It just killed the eroticism out of the story , for me.

Sorry.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Was This About?

Huh? Not to sure what this was about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making it up

The only thing she'll be making up are the lies she'll tell her husband when she gets back.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 7 years ago
Sometime readers expect too much!

Sometime readers expect too much! I've had a few real life incidents that would fill no more than one or two pages back in pre-Aids days. I even submitted one of them as my first story. Sometimes that is just the way it happened and their wasn't anymore to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You didn't have to worry

Because when you landed and were served, you found out he already knew and like the wonderful man he was, he had already moved your belongings back to your parents house and the server was also an UBER driver.

PetraTPetraTabout 3 years ago

I just Love this! Found your stories by accident, Going to read all of them.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xabout 3 years ago
Clearly, smarter than the average slut ...

She _avoids_ flying home with semen leaking out.

Also, cautious enough to be still on the Pill,

She could offer her husband a FMF threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but if this was her first indiscretion, she's bound to have more.

olblueyesolblueyes17 days ago

sometimes things happen on the road,,,you have to trust the process and let it be,,,,i would not want to know if it happened,,she should cary the guilt if there is any,,,if it was me on the road i would not tell if it happened to me and i would feel no guilt..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous