On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers

"Frankie! I'm gonna... OH! Frankie!"

I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life into Frankie's sucking mouth. I writhed and bucked on the bed, shooting wad after wad down his throat.

Frankie moved up my body and laid down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you, Frankie."

He kissed me passionately. He touched his lips to mine so softly tenderly, then kissed my chin and my nose. I could feel his hard cock between my legs, pushing and poking.

"I love you, Luke," he whispered in my ear. "I want to make love to you. Will you let me make love to you?"

"Yes, Frankie. I want to make love with you, too."

Frankie grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer and got his fingers nice and slick. He slid his fingers up and down the crack of my ass. His finger slid easily into me and I moaned and grabbed at his shoulders. I wanted him so bad.

"Frankie..."

Frankie slid another finger into me and I whimpered and pushed back against his fingers. He finger fucked my ass while he licked and sucked on my nipples. I was moaning and whimpering and quivering underneath him. He pulled back and I watched him pour lube onto his cock. It was hard as steel and swollen bright red.

He pushed my legs forward and I grabbed my knees and held them. He then moved forward and positioned the head against my tight entrance. With a firm push, it popped into me. I gasped and and squeezed my eyes shut. I let go of my legs grabbed at his waist and held him back.

"Oh god.... Frankie... Wait... Oh god... you're so big..."

I slowly breathed deep in and out, and opened my eyes and looked up at Frankie. He was looking down at me with concern and love.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please don't stop. Just go slow."

I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed into me nice and slow, pausing to let me get used to him. I rubbed my hands up and down his body. I moved around to his furry butt and I pressed gently to let him know I wanted him to keep going.

"You feel so good, Luke. You're so hot and soft..."

Frankie pulled back and then pushed back in, sliding a little further into me. He repeated and then sunk all the way into me. He let out a deep groan and my body shuddered as he brushed against my prostate. He slid all the way out and then pushed back in. I whimpered in need as he bumped that magic spot inside me.

He moved faster and harder in long strokes. Pushing again and again into me, in and out, in and out. He varied the depth and speed of his strokes.

"You're so good, Frank... Please... Don't stop..."

"I need you, Luke... I need you so bad..."

Frankie started pumping faster and harder. His hips slapped loudly against me and grunted loudly. I moaned and whimpered. I clutched at his shoulders. He was pounding into me now and I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed my hand between our bodies and I grabbed my dick. I didn't even have to jerk it. As soon as I touched it, I was spasming and spewing my hot juices between our bodies.

"Oh god, I'm gonna come!" he shouted.

Frankie pulled back and pulled out of me. He jerked his cock hard and fast and thick ropes of hot semen jetted out of his cock and splattered all over me, covering me from chin to stomach with his come.

Frankie collapsed on the bed next to me, panting and gasping for air.

"Holy motherfuck," he panted and I nodded in agreement, unable to speak.

He grabbed my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine.

"I think we could use a shower," he said and I nodded again.

I pulled me out of bed and I followed him to the bathroom. I yawned while he got the shower warmed up. I stepped into the shower with him and we held each other and let the hot water rain down on us. His brushed his lips all over my neck and shoulders, lightly kissing me everywhere.

"You're amazing, Luke."

"So are you, Frankie."

He ran his hands all over me and he gently kissed me. We cleaned each other up with the shower gel. After we dried each other, we returned to bed.

"You sleep here now, baby," he said. "This is your bed now."

We peppered each other with light kisses and I fell asleep in his arms.

***

I woke up in the morning when the alarm went off. Frankie was spooned behind my back, holding me tight against his hairy body. I could feel his huge hard-on pressing against my butt cheeks. Frankie groaned and slammed his fist on the alarm clock.

"Good morning," I said groggily.

"Morning, baby."

He pulled me tighter to him and kissed the back of my neck and my shoulders. He pulled away for a second to grab the lube and he spread some of the cold gel onto my hole. He slicked up his cock and lifted my leg. With a firm push, he slid right into my ass.

"Oh fuck, you're tight."

Frankie held my leg up as he pounded my ass from behind. I moaned and pushed my body back against him. His hand slid down my leg to my dick. His hand was slippery with lube and he stroked up and down. I whimpered and shuddered against him.

"Frankie!" I cried out as I started to come.

My dick spurt all over the sheets in front of me as I grunted and bucked back against his body.

Frankie groaned loudly and pulled back. He slid out of me and rolled onto his back. I turned around and grabbed his cock. I took the head into my mouth and I slid my hand up and down the slippery shaft.

"Oh fuck! Baby, I'm gonna come!"

Frankie grunted and his body convulsed under me as he unloaded into my mouth.

We laid there for a few minutes catching our breath, when Frankie sat up.

"I'd love to spend all day in bed with you, but we gotta get up, baby. We need to clean up and get our day started."

After we cleaned up, we headed downstairs and started prepping for breakfast. Throughout the day, I had a big grin on my face. Every time I looked at Frankie, he was smiling too. I even had several customers make a comment about Frankie's good mood. I would just smile and shrug and say that I didn't know what got into him.

After cleaning up for the night, we headed up to the apartment and got ready for bed.

Frankie was all over me as soon as we got into bed. He had me on my back with my legs spread.

"I wanna fuck you so bad, baby," he whispered into my ear. "It's all I could think about all day."

"Oh god, Frankie, I love you so much."

Frankie grabbed the lube and got me nice and slick. I locked my thighs against his waist as he pushed into me. He slid it with only a little discomfort and it quickly faded. He pounded my ass hard and fast, slamming his hips into me over and over.

I moaned and whimpered. He grunted and groaned and kissed me hard. I grabbed at his shoulders, holding his big brawny body against mine. I pushed my hips up against him while he hit my prostate with every thrust.

Frankie gasped. "Oh god, baby... I'm gonna come..."

"Don't pull out. Shoot inside me, Frankie," I whispered.

Frankie grunted and slammed into me even harder. My whimpering grew high-pitched as his dick brought me closer and closer to climax.

"I'm coming!" he shouted.

I felt his cock expand and then jerk and pulse inside me and I fell over the edge.

"Frankie!" I cried.

Frankie shouted out my name as we climaxed together. He pulsed jets of come deep inside my body while I spurt all over our stomachs.

"I love you so fucking much," he whispered into my ear.

I let out a sigh. "Frankie..."

***

Life with Frankie was amazing. We would spend all day working hard, then we'd make love and fall asleep in each other arms. Sunday nights would be special. It was our date night. In addition to our laundry and weekly shopping, we'd go out and do something fun, or we'd just stay at home and spend time together.

I never imagined that my life would turn out this way. I've never been happier and I knew that Frankie felt the same.

I think it was obvious when people came into the diner now that something had changed.

I was always friendly, but now I smiled non-stop. Even Frankie was always smiling and laughing. The scowl on his face disappeared. I swear that his cooking even got better and people responded to the changes.

I was sure that some people figured out that Frankie and I were in a relationship, but no one said anything and it didn't seem to hurt business. If anything, business got better. Frankie also spent time teaching me new things on the job. I learned a lot of his 'secret' recipes, and he started to teach me to cook. I also began helping him with other aspects of the business, such as ordering the supplies. Not only was I his partner in life, but I felt like his partner in the business as well.

Time flies when you're having fun, and a couple more months quickly passed by.

We had just made it through dinner rush and I was in back getting a head start on the dishes. I was about to step out of the kitchen onto the floor when I noticed Frankie talking to a stranger, who looked like maybe he was a soldier or a cop out of uniform. The older man held up a picture of me and showed it to Frankie. I quietly stepped backwards into the kitchen. I was shaking uncontrollably as I listened to their conversation.

"Have you seen this boy?" the stranger asked. "His name is Lucas Spence."

"No. Can't say that I have," Frankie replied flatly.

"Are you sure? I tracked him from Michigan. A trucker said he dropped him off at the truck stop on the highway. They think maybe he made his way into town."

"You some kind of cop?"

"I'm a private investigator. So where is he?"

"Like I said. I haven't seen him."

"All right. Here's my card. Call me if you remember anything."

I was hiding in the back when Frankie came back. He grabbed me in a tight hug and I started to cry.

"What am I gonna do?" I whispered.

"We'll think of something, baby. Don't worry, okay? Just stay back here for now."

I stayed in back and finished the dishes and started to clean the stove when I heard Frankie's voice.

"Sorry, man, the kitchen's closed," he said.

"I didn't come here to eat. I came for the boy."

"Look. I already told you, I haven't seen him."

"That's funny. The clerk at the gas station said that he's been working here for months."

"You need to leave," Frankie said firmly.

"I'm not going anywhere without the boy. Now where is he?"

"Hey, man. Put that thing away."

"Don't make me use it."

I started to panic. I quietly ran into the office and shut the lights off and hid under the desk.

"Hey! This is private property. You can't go back there," Frankie said. "Get the fuck out of my store!"

I heard struggling and fighting and then a gunshot. I held my breath and covered my mouth and tried not to cry. The lights in the office came on, then the footsteps moved away. I heard him start up the stairs to the apartment. I crept out of my hiding spot and I saw Frankie lying on the floor in the prep area. I bit my bottom lip and ran to him. He was holding his bloody left arm where he'd been shot. I knelt down and started to cry.

He groaned. "Run, baby," he whispered.

"I love you, Frankie," I whispered.

"Go," he said as a tear ran down his cheek.

I got up and ran towards the back door. Before I could open it, the stranger stepped in front of me and grabbed me.

"Gotcha," he growled.

He covered my mouth with a handkerchief and I kicked and struggled, then everything went black as I slumped back against him.

***

When I woke up, I was laying in the back seat of a moving car. My hands were handcuffed together over my head, around the door handle. My feet were tied together with rope. I grunted and pulled at the cuffs, but they were tight.

"You're just gonna hurt yourself if you keep that up."

I looked at the private investigator. He was staring straight ahead as he drove.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"Home."

I started to panic and struggle. "No. Please..."

"I'm supposed to bring you back unharmed, so you're gonna need to stop that or I'm gonna have to put you out again."

"I didn't mean to do it," I quietly cried. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to kill him."

"Kill him? Kill who?"

"My step-dad."

The private eye chuckled.

"He ain't dead, kid. But that probably explains why he wants you back so bad."

"Oh my god," I cried. "Please. You gotta let me go. He'll kill me. He molested me. Please, I can't go back there!"

The private eye looked back at me for a second and squinted his eyes at me. "Be quiet."

"Please," I begged. "I'm telling you the truth."

"Shut your mouth before I shut it for you!"

I turned around and faced the back of the seat and cried until I fell asleep.

I woke with a start and I realized that the car had come to a stop. The private dick got out and left me. I tried to sit up to see where we were, and I struggled against the cuffs. There was no way that I'd get out of them. My arms ached from being held over my head.

After a few minutes 'Dick' returned and he opened the side by my feet.

"I'm gonna untie you, kid. Don't struggle, don't try to run, don't try to yell. I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it. Just ask your lover back in Kansas."

"You bastard!"

I wept as Dick untied my feet, then moved up and uncuffed one of my wrists. He pulled the cuffs through the door handle, then reclicked it onto my wrist in front of me. He got out of the car and pulled me out. I saw that we were at a highway rest stop. It was late at night and there were a few semi trucks on the truck side. As he pushed me into the rest area lobby, I saw the map and it looked like were near the Illinois-Missouri border.

He led me down to the last stall and opened it for me and pushed me inside.

"Are you going to take these off?" I asked, holding up my wrists.

He scoffed. "Do I look like a fucking moron to you?"

He undid my pants for me and stepped back, standing in the doorway.

"Can I have a little privacy, please?" I asked nicely.

"No."

I just stood there looking at him. I wasn't about to go to the bathroom with him standing there.

"Okay," he said. "If you don't gotta go, then back to the car."

He reached for me and I held up my hands.

"No, wait. I gotta go really bad."

My face grew warm and tears fell down my cheeks as I struggled to push my pants and underwear down. I sat on the toilet and he turned away slightly. At least he had the decency to not watch me use the bathroom.

When I finished, I looked up at him. "I'm done."

I looked at the toilet paper, then back at him. He grumbled to himself and stepped forward and uncuffed my right hand, then snapped it around the handicapped handle bar.

"Why didn't you just do that in the first place?" I muttered.

"Shut up. Hurry the fuck up."

After I finished, I stood up and tried to pull up my underwear and pants. Dick sighed and grabbed my underwear and pulled them up. His hand accidentally touched my dick and I jumped back.

"Sorry, kid. Don't worry, I ain't gonna touch you. You're not my type."

He led me out of the rest area back to the car. At least he didn't cuff me to the door this time. He drove to the next town and went through a McDonald's drive through and got us something to eat.

We drove for many hours, only stopping at rest stops and to go through drive-throughs. I slept off and on.

As we approached home, I started to plead with him again when he stopped at a stoplight on Main Street.

"Please let me go," I begged. "If you want money, I can get you money. Please."

"Shut up. I don't want your money. Or anything else from you."

"He raped me," I said quietly. "He was going to do it again. That's why I hit him with the lamp. That's why I left."

He looked back at me and for a second I saw his eyes soften and he looked at me sympathetically.

"Please just let me go," I pleaded. "Tell him you couldn't find me. Tell him I got away."

He cleared his throat. "Be quiet," he said as he returned his eyes to the road.

I felt a glimmer of hope when he passed by my old street. About twenty minutes later, he turned down an old pot-hole riddled road and my heart skipped a beat. We were heading towards Emmett's old house, the one he rented out after he moved in with me and mom. It was way out past town and away from everything in the middle of nowhere.

I started to cry uncontrollably. When he opened the car door, I tried to run, but he chased me and tackled me to the ground. He pulled me up and dragged me back to the house, kicking and screaming. Emmett came outside and stood on the porch with his hands on his hips.

"Well, well. Welcome home, boy," he said.

He had a nasty scar on the side of his head where I had hit him, about three inches long above his ear. It looked like the hair stopped growing around the scar.

"Looking at your handy work, boy?" he asked me.

"You got the kid," Dick said. "Now I get paid the rest of what you owe me."

Emmett handed him an envelope filled with cash. Dick flipped through it, then stuffed it into his back pocket. Dick pulled out the keys to the handcuffs and reached for my wrists.

"Wait," Emmet stopped him and took the key.

Emmett grabbed me by the arm and led me inside with Dick following behind us. Emmett led me back to the bedroom and he pushed me down to the bed and tied my wrists together with rope, then tied them around the headboard. I looked at Dick through my tears and silently pleaded with him. Emmett uncuffed my wrists and gave the handcuffs and keys back to Dick. Dick took one last look at me and then left. I heard his car pull out and drive away. I was now alone with Emmett.

Emmett sat down on the bed and gagged me by shoving a shirt into my mouth and tying it around my head. He unbuttoned my shirt and ran his hands all over me. He twisted my right nipple and I squirmed and kicked at him.

He laughed. "I gotta get home for dinner. Your mom is expecting me. But don't worry, boy. I'll be back later tonight and we can get caught up. Just you and me."

He left and I heard his truck pull away. I sniffled and blinked away the tears. I pulled hard at the ropes until they were burning my wrists. It took forever, but I managed to get free of the gag. I yelled for help, but I knew no one could hear me. I scooted up towards the headboard to slacken the rope that held my wrists to the headboard. I started biting at the knots, trying to pull them loose. I knew that Frankie would come for me. I just had to get loose and run. He'd find me.

I don't know how long I worked at it. It seemed like forever, but one of the knots finally started to loosen. I heard Emmett's truck pull into the driveway and I frantically pulled at the rope with my teeth.

The door opened and Emmett walked in with a paper bag. He pulled out a bottle of whiskey and opened it up and took a big swig from the bottle.

"Sorry I took so long. Your mom wanted me to fuck her before I left," he chuckled.

"When I get loose, I'm gonna kill you!" I screamed.

"Yeah? Well, you better do it right this time, boy."

Emmett cut my shirt off with a knife, then pulled off my pants and underwear.

He stared down at my body and licked his lips.

"You ain't been fucking around behind my back have you, boy?" he asked as he ran his finger down my chest.

His touch repulsed me and I tried to squirm away from him.

"I'd be so disappointed if I found out anyone else has been inside you," he continued. "We have a special relationship, you and me. You gave me your cherry. It was so sweet."

I laughed in spite of myself. "Ha. You didn't get my cherry. You know your best friend Bud? His son, Bud Junior got it at your fourth of July party."

"You little whore!" he shouted.

He jumped on me and slapped me across the face. He threw his shirt onto the ground and unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. He climbed on top of me and I screamed and pushed back against him. He wrapped his hand around my neck.

robcub32
robcub32
4,342 Followers