On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers

"Shut the fuck up! Hold still, you fucking slut!" he shouted.

He turned me over onto my stomach and I kicked and bucked as he laid on top of me.

"Get off me, you motherfucking bastard!" I screamed.

He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. I felt his hard cock prodding between my legs and I tried even harder to knock him off and get away.

"No!"

The horrific sound of wood splintering and exploding from the other room had him bolting upright. The bedroom door flew open and cops poured into the room with their weapons drawn, screaming at Emmett to back away and get down on the ground.

Emmett had his hands up in the air and they grabbed him and roughly shoved him down onto the floor. One of the officers untied me and helped me put on my jeans. "Thank you," I said quietly and I grabbed him and hugged him tight. He pulled the ratty blanket off the bed and wrapped it around my shirtless body and helped me out of the house.

I was in shock as I stepped down the porch. A pair of paramedics rushed towards me and helped me to an ambulance. I sat on the back of the ambulance as they started to check me out to make sure I was okay. I just sat there in a daze as they poked and prodded me.

Two more police cars pulled up and a cop got out of the first car and he opened the back door and yet another cop got out of the back. His uniform was different, though. He looked like Sheriff Tucker from back home, but what would he be doing here?

When the other side opened, I saw a tall man step out. Shaved head. Black beard whiskers that should have been shaved three or four days ago. Crooked nose. Left arm in a sling. I blinked my eyes shut to make sure I wasn't imagining him. As I opened my eyes, his blue eyes locked onto me.

I stood up and stepped towards him as he ran to me. He pulled me into his body with his right arm and we both started to cry.

"Luke," he croaked.

I clutched at him and sobbed. "You came. I knew you would."

I sniffled and looked up at him. "Is your arm okay?"

"It's fine. Just a flesh wound."

"How did you find me so fast?" I asked.

"Someone called in an anonymous tip."

"It must have been the private detective. I guess maybe 'Dick' had a conscious after all."

Frankie kissed the top of my head and we held each other tight.

"Whore!"

Frankie and I looked up to see the cops dragging Emmett out of the house, with his hands cuffed in front of him. His eyes were wild and he looked psychotic. Frankie pulled me closer so as to protect me.

Emmett screamed and head butted one of the cops. He went crazy and managed to pull a gun away from one of the officers, but before could raise it, a shot rang out and hit him square in the forehead. I gasped as he slumped to the ground dead.

Frankie quickly turned us so that he was blocking my view of the body. I clutched at Frankie's shirt.

"I wanna go home," I cried. "Take me home, Frankie."

***

It was nearly a week before we were able to go home. We had cops and lawyers to deal with. Not to mention my mom.

She had a nervous breakdown. Between the death of Emmett and how they had found Emmett about to sexually assault me, I guess she just couldn't cope. The doctors had her committed to a psychiatric hospital. The last thing she said to me was it was all my fault. She was shrieking and screaming and had to be sedated.

We finally flew home and Sheriff Tucker arranged for a police cruiser to pick us up and drive us home. He dropped us off in front of the diner and we shook the cop's hand and thanked him.

There was a sign on the door of the diner that said 'CLOSED DUE TO FAMILY EMERGENCY'. I looked up at Frankie questioning the sign and he smiled at me. He left the sign on the door and he locked it behind us. He followed me through the diner to the stairs in back and up to our apartment.

We got ready for bed and Frankie took a pain pill for his arm pain.

"How's your arm, Frank?"

"A little sore, but I'll manage."

He came up behind me and put his right arm around me and kissed my neck.

"It's good to be home," he said.

I leaned back into him.

"Yeah. Sometimes it felt like we'd never get to leave. Thank you for staying with me."

"Of course. Where else would I be?"

"Well, your restaurant's been closed for a week."

"You're more important than the restaurant, Luke. I love you, baby."

I brought my hands up to his good arm and I squeezed it.

"I love you, too. Let's go to bed," I said.

I helped Frankie get undressed and helped him get into bed. He pulled the sling off and tossed it on the nightstand. I pulled my clothes off and crawled into bed next to him on his right side.

I cuddled up to Frankie and ran my hands all over his chest and stomach. My hand brushed against his semi-flaccid dick. Frankie let out a groan and closed his eyes. We hadn't been intimate since this mess began. I knew he needed me as much as I needed him.

"Just lay back, Frankie. Let me take care of you."

I leaned in and kissed him while my hand moved down to his crotch. His dick was laying across his right hip. I took it in my hand and had him fully erect in seconds. I bent my head down and took him into my mouth. I gently and slowly sucked him as far as I could. I slowly twisted my head and hand on him, up and down. When I let him fall out of my mouth with a pop, Frankie groaned his disappointment.

"Baby, don't stop..."

I straddled his body and grabbed the lube off the nightstand. I got my hand slick and reached behind me and coated my puckered hole. I pushed two fingers into me and got myself nice and wet.

Frankie was looking up at me with lust in his eyes. He was laying back, barely controlling his need to take charge.

I pushed back and lifted his dick up and liberally coated it with the lube.

"Oh fuck," Frankie groaned as I lifted up and lined up his dick with my tight entrance.

I slowly sank down onto him, gasping at the sudden discomfort caused by the thickness that was invading my personal space.

"Keep going, baby," he moaned.

I took in a deep breath and let it out and sank down onto his cock. I pulled up and dropped back down. I braced myself and lifted back up. Frankie groaned and pushed his hips up, jabbing his big dick right into my prostate.

"Oh god!" I cried out and I watched a blob of pre-come ooze out of my dick and drip in a long string onto Frankie's belly.

"Fuck me, baby. Ride my cock."

I gripped Frankie's body and started to bounce up and down on him, riding his cock as hard and fast as I could. He gripped my waist with his right hand.

"Frankie... Oh god... I love you so much. You feel so good inside me."

Frankie spit into his right hand and grabbed my dick. I arched my back and cried out as his slippery fist flew up and down my dick.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Frankie!"

My dick erupted, spraying warm fountains of come all over Frankie. I hit his face and his chin, his neck, his stomach.

"Oh, fucking Christ," he shouted. "Keep going baby, here it comes!"

I slammed up and down onto his cock and Frankie cried out my name and I felt his dick swell and then jerk violently inside me. His cock jerked over and over as it pulsed hot jets of semen into my quivering tunnel.

I looked down at Frankie through half-closed eye lids. He licked his lips, tasting my come that had splattered on his chin.

I moaned and bent down and licked the rest of it away, then kissed him passionately.

I slipped down next to him and he started to snore. I chuckled to myself and I got up and got a damp wash cloth and washed him off while he slept. After I took care of myself, I crawled back into bed and was asleep right away.

The next morning, when the alarm went off, I groaned. Frankie reached over and turned off the clock.

"Go back to sleep, baby. We're gonna stay closed today."

I wasn't about to argue with that, so I closed my eyes and did what he said.

We spent the afternoon together relaxing on the couch in our underwear with my baby blanket draped over our laps. As the afternoon drew on, I started to fall asleep on Frankie's shoulder.

"Why don't you take a nap, baby?" he said. "I'm gonna go downstairs and check on the diner and make sure we got everything we need for opening tomorrow, okay?"

I nodded. He kissed me sweetly and I laid down on the sofa. He covered me with the blanket and then headed downstairs.

Frankie woke me up a couple of hours later and said he needed to go to the store.

"You wanna come?" he asked. "I might need a little help."

"Sure. Let me get dressed."

I got up and got dressed in jeans and a pullover, then followed Frankie down the stairs.

"Can you check the front door is locked, baby?" he asked.

I nodded and headed to the front. As I stepped through the doorway, Frankie turned on the front lights.

"SURPRISE!!"

I gasped and jumped a mile into the air. The diner was filled with all of our regular customers, our friends. A banner was hanging on the wall that said, "WELCOME HOME LUCAS."

I turned around and looked at Frankie and I started to cry. He pulled me into his arms and held me tight with his right arm. I mumbled 'thank you' into his chest while he rubbed my back.

I got lots of hugs, pats on the back, and handshakes from everyone. Frankie had made a huge dinner for everyone: big pans of lasagna, as well as a sheet cake. Yellow cake with fudge icing. Just like when we shared our first kiss. All of my favorites.

I looked around at everyone's smiling faces, then turned back to Frankie.

"It's good to be home," I said with a grin.

robcub32
robcub32
4,341 Followers