All Comments on 'Once in a Blue Moon'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done.

Thanks for another great story.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Omg I'm terrified of voodoo & people who do it. I would've left that old lady alone. She put a hex on him & his family. This was a good story. I almost didn't read it because its was about voodoo lols.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Screenplay

I could easily see this on screen--maybe as an episode of one of those Showtime erotic series. Great imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot!

Look forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Once-in-a-blue-moon

Nice story yet a bit shy on the details about the loving

of the mommy. Will read more of you stories in the

future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a blue moon, or whatever it takes

it's always great when a boy's cock goes up his own mother's cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck me

I enjoyed this

avoidfireavoidfirealmost 6 years ago
Where's part 2

As fucked up as this is, it's so interesting to read. I want to read more about the man's guilt knowing that the child his wife will have belongs to his son. Soooo messed up. And I want to read about him maybe even sort of avoiding the child all her life and terrified of what he knows is coming one day, that he'll hear the hissing again and pray that the girl is nowhere near him... but yknow. It happens. God yikes, please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not for me

This story was a little to messed up for me, so I’m going to have to pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

It was so good. I wish the action had been more drawn out but the premise was amazing

johnstang2johnstang2over 3 years ago
I loved it

However I too felt like it deserves more chapters. Perhaps, now that the mother's and son's bodies had tasted each other under the voodoo curse they will feel a lingering closeness and be drawn toward each other that they themselves don't understand. Mother and son resist those feelings for a while as they seem to escalate. Then the father goes out of town as a bizarre festival starts. Mom and son go to the festival separately with friends but are drawn together for a climatic ending to their evening which ends with them making love throughout the rest of the night as well as the next day. Sometime during the love making they realize the son is the true father of her baby girl.

I also like what a previous poster said about the father feelings toward his step daughter and how that works out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nicely different

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category. Non-consent maybe or Erotic Horror. 1/5 as an incest story.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I guess in the practice of voodoo there is no place for love. The daughter to be is beyond innocent but yet she is to be punished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous