Once in a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers

This had to be the most intense orgasm I had ever had. It wouldn’t stop. I felt like I was going to cum forever.

Bill was pumping at a fevered pitch by now, when he suddenly groaned that he was going to cum.

Being inside Amy’s pussy, I could feel everything that she did. I felt Bill’s cock swell, and then he was cumming. I was amazed at how much it expanded, and how hard it got.

As soon as his cock swelled Amy began to come. There was no warning as before, it was just an immediate burst of sexual pleasure.

They were cumming together. Bill was groaning as if he was somehow being tortured, and Amy was somewhere between laughing and crying in her pleasure.

As they slowly came down from this sexual high, Bill slid his cock from Amy’s pussy, and stepped down, out of the van to pull up his pants. Amy pulled herself off of me to stand up, and immediately the mixture of our juices ran out in a flood down the insides of her legs.

She also stepped out of the van, so that she could straighten herself up, and I followed so that I could do the same.

Once outside, things felt a bit awkward, so I began to say good-by. I had turned to Bill, and again he stuck out his hand, and said it was a pleasure, and I had to agree.

Before I could turn around to Amy, she came up behind me, and put her arms around my waist, hugging me, and said that this was the best sex that she had ever had, and again I was in total agreement.

She dropped her hand down to the front of my pants, and gave my cock one more squeeze for the road, as she put it. At the same time I felt her push something into my back pocket.

I turned around in her arms, and kissed her good-by, knowing that, this had been the greatest sex that I would ever have. They both jumped into the van, and drove away, hands waving out the windows.

As I got into my car and sat down, I could feel the lump of what ever it was that Amy had pushed into my pocket.

I reached in, and instantly knew what it was. The satin felt so smooth and full of sex, just like Amy, that I started to get another erection. I couldn’t help myself, as I pulled out my cock, and masturbated to thoughts of the woman who had been wearing the panties that were now wrapped around my cock.

I still have those beautiful red satin panties, as a reminder that anything might happen, once in a life time…

wldhrs
wldhrs
266 Followers
12