Once Upon A Cross

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like you are taking just the right approach - cautious, but pushing the boundaries as much as you are able." Damon grinned, stopping next to a rack of whips. He removed a very large flogger from the rack. I admired the thin leather blades of the whip, as he ran the blades over his hand. "Do you have a flogger like this at home?"

"No, we don't." I replied. My hands itched to touch the beautifully made whip. "We have some paddles and a riding crop. I am still building our toy box."

"I'll show you how to use it, then you can try it out." Damon said, handing me the flogger. "Rodney, if you'll bring Kat over here, we'll get her set up."

Rodney and Damon placed Kat on the St. Andrew's Cross, facing away from the dungeon, her ankles and wrists tied to the arms of the cross, her body spread wide. Kat glanced over at me, a mixture of fear and arousal in her eyes before she settled her head against her right arm.

"Does she have a safeword?" I heard Damon ask Rodney.

"Yes," Rodney replied. "It is 'Armadillo.'" Damon laughed, as Rodney grinned at our bizarre choice of safeword. Then Damon returned to my side and took the flogger from my hands.

"Now, the first thing," Damon began, moving to stand behind Kat, "is to remember to start slow. You want these flogger blades to feel like they are caressing your submissive, at least at first." Damon swung the flogger slowly, rippling just the tips of the blades over Kat's skin. Kat moaned as the leather brushed over her. "The purpose of this is to sensitize the submissive's skin."

Rodney and I each took a turn at swinging the flogger in what seemed to be slow motion, barely touching Kat's back with each stroke. Kat seemed to be enjoying the attention, as she began to wriggle against the arms of the cross, moaning quietly.

Damon took the flogger again, stepping back slightly, and angling his body. "After you've sensitized her skin, then you can slowly increase the intensity of the strokes." Damon began to flog Kat, striking her back, rear end, and thighs with varying intensity. Kat was jumping and writhing, each stroke seemed to surprise, as well as arouse her. She was panting and mewling quietly as Damon worked her over.

Red stripes began to appear over Kat's flesh as the flogger passed over her again and again. I watched carefully, noting how Damon controlled the strength of each strike with his whole body, through the placement of his feet as well as the angle of his swing.

"Once you feel you are ready to stop, make sure and decrease the intensity of your strokes gradually, eventually ending up back where you began, with the light, caressing strokes." Damon stopped flogging Kat, letting his hand fall to his side. "Shall we see how your little pet enjoyed it?"

We removed Kat from her bonds, and she turned around, kneeling before the three of us. I placed my hand under her chin and raised her eyes. She looked stunned, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open. She whimpered as I knelt down next to her and placed my arm around her shoulders. Brushing my hands lightly down her body, I came to her pussy. It was hot, and very wet, her clit throbbing under my stroking finger.

"I'd say she enjoyed it." Damon laughed, watching Kat's reactions. "She's probably in 'sub-space' just a little. She'll be fine soon. I'd suggest taking her over to one of the couches, letting her rest a little before you play with her. Then if you're up for it, and she can handle it, you can come back here."

We adjourned to one of the couches near the dance floor, letting Kat rest while Rodney and I watched the club begin to fill up. Soon enough, Kat was whimpering and squirming in her corner of the couch.

"Sir?" Kat whispered to Rodney, who was sitting next to her. "May I speak, Sir?"

"What is it, Kat?" Rodney asked, glancing over at our flushed and clearly aroused girlfriend.

"Please, Sir." Kat whispered, ducking her head and blushing.

"Please, what, Kat?" Rodney growled.

"Please fuck me, Sir. I need it."

"Not right now, Kat." Rodney said, turning back to me. I was sipping a cola and watching with interest where one girl was dancing for another couple, stripping her clothes off. Rodney watched for a while as well, but the couple simply laughed and waved the girl away. Sighing, the girl went back to the dance floor, not bothering to put her clothes back on.

As the night progressed, the club patrons became more and more daring, many couples in various states of encounter throughout the club. I had tired of Kat's whining and borrowed some rope from the dungeon and tied Kat facedown to the low table before our couch.

Rodney and I danced and caressed each other, enjoying the scene unfolding before us. Around 1:30 a.m., I decided to untie Kat and see how she was faring. As I lifted Kat from the table she turned pleading eyes to me. She appeared to be seriously aroused. I had tied her where she could watch the dance floor and several of the couples on the couches, and Rodney and I had periodically caressed or pinched her where she was tied.

Grinning evilly, I took Kat back to the dungeon. Damon and I tied Kat facedown to a low bench in the middle of the dungeon area. Her knees were placed on pads sticking out from either side of the bench frame, and her arms were tied to the frame below her head. This arrangement left her head free, as well as placed her genitalia on display.

Damon and I took turns paddling Kat, paying special attention to her ass and her genitals. Kat was screaming and twisting in her bonds nearly as soon as we began, her pussy lips turning bright scarlet, and her juices running out to pool beneath her on the bench.

"Armadillo!" I heard Kat shout, as one particularly savage blow from Damon's paddle stroked Kat's anus. Damon and I stopped and moved toward Kat, untying her and removing her from the bench. She was crying, but the sopping wet state of her pussy belied her tears.

"Thank you." I grinned at Damon, as Rodney led Kat over to a nearby couch. "I've learned so much, I'd like to repay you some way."

"You've got one hot little slave there." Damon grinned back. "I'd love to try her out."

"Do you mind sharing?" I asked, glancing over to where Rodney had Kat standing on a coffee table, dancing slowly.

"Not at all."

Damon and I headed over to the couch just as Kat began to strip off her sari, at Rodney's direction. Kat was blushing furiously, as she was made to expose herself. Several couples had moved closer to watch Kat as she danced. Rodney and Damon moved together and positioned Kat on all fours on the tabletop. Rodney sighed audibly as he released his erection from his jeans, sliding behind Kat and quickly slamming his cock into her. Damon moved in front of Kat, and stuffed his cock into Kat's mouth.

Rodney and Damon moved in and out of Kat, seemingly in rhythm, grunting as they took their pleasure. Rodney, having been incredibly stimulated by all we had seen and done, was quick to reach orgasm as he jackhammered into Kat. He stepped away, then helped Damon reposition Kat on a couch.

Damon sat on the couch, his erection pointing straight up and looking angry. Rodney positioned Kat on her knees over, but facing away from Damon. I reached over, and grasping Damon's cock, guided it into Kat's pussy.

"Look at all these people watching you, pet." I whispered to Kat, for there were indeed several people gathered around watching as Damon fucked Kat. Kat moaned, her face blushing even brighter red.

I grinned at the girl who had been dancing earlier and motioned her over. I stage-whispered to her that I'd be grateful if she could play with Kat's pussy lips and show her off to the rest of the crowd. Kat moaned, mortified, and tried to close her legs, but Damon gripped her thighs tight where she knelt over him, and Kat had no choice but to submit to the strange girl's ministrations.

Kat's clit was bright pink and poking far out of its protective hood. Kat screamed as the girl pinched Kat's clit, tugging on it savagely. Another woman in the crowd moved behind Kat then looked at me inquiringly. I nodded and she leaned in over Damon, and grabbed Kat's nipples, twisting and pinching them mercilessly.

Kat was moaning and screaming nonstop now, it appeared she was having successive orgasms. Damon grunted and rammed up into Kat then gripped her hips, grinding her down against him. His face took on that characteristic look that told me he was coming.

Damon released Kat's hips, then gently lifted her off of his lap. Damon grinned at me, nodding, as he walked off toward one of the bathrooms.

The show over, the crowd began to disperse. I stopped the dancing girl briefly with a light touch on her arm.

"What's your name?" I asked her. She was a beautiful girl with cocoa colored skin, long black hair, and sparkling blue eyes.

"Lana." She replied, leaning toward me. "What's yours?"

"I'm Karen, this is my husband Rodney, and this little slut is Kat." I made the introductions. "Nice to meet you. And thanks for helping out."

"I enjoyed it." Lana grinned.

"Can we buy you breakfast, Lana?" I asked, realizing I was starving. "And then maybe take you back to our hotel room? If you're not here with anyone, that is?"

"I was here with a couple, but things didn't work out for us." Lana replied, glancing over to the couple who had spurned her advances earlier. "If you can give me a ride home later, I'd love to join you."

I grinned as we wrapped Kat in her cloak and the four of us headed out to Denny's. The night was already a success and it wasn't even over.

12