All Comments on 'Once Upon A Time I Was A COP'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty fucking hot

Great story idea.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, but it's not a story idea...

...it is a vivid memory!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendabout 9 years ago
outstanding

Nice concept - Hope they meet again - maybe one of them coming to the rescue of the other -

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years agoAuthor
hoosierfriend

Thanks for the comment, however this is not a work of fiction. It happened just as I wrote it and I am still searching for Kerry Lynn Brady. Such a special and beautiful lady.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 8 years ago
Great beginnings

Had me hot all the way Sorry to see you didn't follow up and make that nice submissive boy your personal slave.

A real 5 star beginning. Keep it coming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just about sums it up!

That was a great read! Everything you wrote about parallels my experience as a Cop too! Sex at time and a half was a ritual!!! That took me back, Thanks!

NawtyMeNawtyMealmost 7 years ago
Geez!!!!!!!

I would love for a cop to do that to me!!!!!

Ynot4fun59Ynot4fun59over 5 years ago
Love this

I love the detailed description of how you sucked his clock!!

Made me so hard!!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Great description of a first time

Funny how it feels so natural and you know instantly this is what you want and need. Again it could be a thing all tiny dick guys have in common. We instinctively need a large cock and at first feel and taste we know what we have been missing.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
I would've gotten a phone number

You'd already gone that far ;O)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i'm a retired female cop and i loved your story!!! as much as i'm sure this stuff happens way more than anyone would believe, i never new any stories like this of other co-workers personally. i have recently become obsessed with gay porn and incest/taboo porn and this was so HOT!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Female COP, Anonymous, I would LOVE to compare notes with you. If you happen to see this, go to my profile and email me. I would love to correspond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...